B.S.N.L,JABALPUR - phone is not working

CHHAGAN GYANIRAM KHANDEKAR
This is to inform you that my telephone is not working from last teo weks and I have complaint so many time to no.198 but there is no response from your side, my telepnone no is 0761-2601021which is located south civil line, jabalpur please arrange it because I have facing lots of problem.

CHHAGAN GYANIRAM KHANDEKAR,
B-110, JAHANGIR APPARTMENT,
SOUTH CIVIL LINE, JABALPUR(M.P.)

Comments

ITC Card, psn NO 50804010639936 SERIAL NO 17239 amount Rs 112 valid up to 1-10-2009 . We are not able to make any call inspite of the full balance present in the card and also there's an announcement while dialing the code no. that the code no. is blocked. So, please activate my itc card as soon as possible.

This is to inform you that our office Telephone (Telephone No. 2680158) is not working from last 08 days I have complaint so many time to no.198 and our complaint doc no. 8224, but there is no response from your side, our office is located in JNKVV, Adhartal, Jabalpur, please arrange it because I our office facing lots of problem in carry out routine duties.

I/c Administration
Zonal Coordinating unit,
Zone VII, ICAR, Jabalpur

To,
BSNL,

Sub: landline No.0761-2347103 is out of order since from eight months.

This is to bring your kind notice that my Tel: No. 2347103 is out of order since from eight months. Number of times, I made the complaints but the problem is not rectified till date .I therefore bringing in your kind notice so that the problem may be solved at your earliest. I am also facing problems in BSNL broad band connection and lot of monetary loss has been incurred till now. It is therefore to look into the matter and issue orders to appropriate person so that the problem may be solved.
Thanking you,

(Neelam Agrawal)
35,
Kartik House
Saraswati Colony Cherital, Jabalpur

This is to inform you that my phone no.0761-2406197 is not working. The complaint in this regard has been done on 198. But the phone is still not working since last two weeks. Therefore, it is requested to kindly look into the matter.

I'd purchased BSNL data card which is not working you are requsted to plz provide solution.
My Data Card No is :- 0761-2009720
I got my laptop formated after that data card is asking for user name & password as same isinstalled by one of your exective so i'm not able to get the same done from my side.

Rahul Sharma

TELEPHONE NUMBER 0761-2609577 NOT WORKING SINCE TWO WEEKS

TO BSNL

DEAR SIR
YOUR BSNL BROADBAND IS NOT WORKING PROPERILY
TEL NO-07612423633

My BSNL Landline Phone whose number is 07612643393. is not working since last one month. I already lodged complaints three times still no one came to my place to check the defect. One great thing is that BSNL office is very near to my House. Please suggest me what action I can take against them.

Thanking You,

My Address:
52, Near Kanchan Vihar, Vijay Nagar
Jabalpur 482002
M.P.

My BSNL Landline Phone whose number is 07612561261. is not working . I already lodged complaints & complaint no is 83790 .still no one came to my place to check the defect. please arreange to repair my phone as soon
Thanking You,

My Address:
Golchha appartment, South civil line, Oppsite carvas building
Jabalpur 482001
M.P.

sir i live in rewa m.p my landline is dead in15 days so plz request to u
my landline num. is 256130 & my complain num. is 743 plz my complain farword in rewa city
sir NO BADY TO HEAR MY COMPLAIN IT

I have applied for NTC at Damoh Naka bus stand " ANUSRI VIHAR COLONY, New Duplex No. 6, amout had been deposited on 10.05.10, but still it is pending no body giving response . without NTC I cannt apply for Broad band connection, and without net connection my work is suffering badly . Plz take necessary action to issue NTC & Broad band connection . Thanks
Yours
Alok Choudaha
A.E. MPSEB Jabalpur
alok_choudaha@yahoo.com
9425183208, 9425805516
N Apr 28, 2011 by
sushilsoni

my bsnl landline no.2681570 is not working since 10 days it is located at adhartal tiraha .kindly do the needful
A May 5, 2011 by
Basant Kumar Mukherjee

Sir, My phone is dead from last 18 days. I have complained for this and also complained to S.D.O. Phones Katni. he gave me assurance but till now it is dead, my no. is 07622221357, S.D.O. phones not receiving my calls right now. So please help me on this matter. My mob.no. is 9993820127.
N May 20, 2011 by
vinod Kumar Patel

B.S.N.L, JABALPUR
CHHAGAN GYANIRAM KHANDEKAR Send email on Aug 20, 2008

phone is not working
This is to inform you that mysir B K Prasad 's telephone is not working from last teo weks and I have complaint so many time to no.1957 but there is no response from your side, my telepnone no is 0761-2660504 which is located south civil line, jabalpur please arrange it because I have facing lots of problem.

CHHAGAN GYANIRAM KHANDEKAR,
B-110, JAHANGIR APPARTMENT,
SOUTH CIVIL LINE, JABALPUR(M.P.)
[Complaint comments] Read comments
N Sep 14, 2011 by
Prof. R. C. Maurya

Dear sir
This is to inform u that I am Prof. R.C.Maurya in Department of Chemistry R D university I have connect with land-line connection and the number is 0761-2600484 was not working properly. Please check the problem and solve it immediately.

Prof. R C Maurya