BT-ONMOBILE - unnecessary messages from BT-ON MOBILE

KORUKONDA LAKSHMI TULASI
My mobile no. is +9441789635. . Few days back unneccessarily caller tune had been activated in my number although I have not asked for that. Now after calling to the customer care (9434024365), they are telling it is not possible to disconnect it from their side and I have to send a sms typing UNSUBSCRIBE to 56505. Even after sending the sms my caller tune is not removed. Even if I have not asked for that why should I have to disconnect from my side? and after 30 days automatically amount will be deducted from my account. I want to close it as soon as possible.

Comments

Without my consent subscribing me for chat with friends...!! - Nokia

Dear Airtel Service Manager,

Greetings !

While i am grateful for the service Airtel offers me...i am oftener disturbed in my profession by the constant advertisment calls and espcially taking the unfair liberty to include me in the subscription for chat with friends.

How can Airtel do this kind of unethical act...???

I strongly protest against this unjust and unfair manner of dealing with customers...i expect the Airtel to withdraw my name from the subscription of chat with friends and do the needful...!

A responsible customer...
Veluswamy Jeyaraj
Kolkata

how can i recived my deleated data in my nokia-2600 classic??????????????
help me as soon as possible

Geeta alerts have been activated on my mobile. I was unable to de-activate them. I called to customer care(9400024365), but no use of it. I complained at GMTD, TPT about my problem but no action taken till now. suggest me a way to de-activate alerts on my mobile.

Me too facing the same problem .It is really very surprising how BT -ONMOBILE can send SMS without suscribing it.The most painful is that it deducts money without my consent/permission.
I think BSNL higher authority should see this matter urgently.

My number is 9490894592. One month back I subscribed to HINDUISM BT ONMOBILE. Now i want to unsubscribe it. I tried to send reply by sms UNSUBSCRIBE, but it was in vain. Please deactivate.
D
ramesh

unnecessary messages from deactivated
BT-ONMOBILE-deactivated
My mobile no. is +9440369076. . Few days back unneccessarily caller tune had been activated in my number although I have not asked for that. Now after calling to the customer care (9440369076), they are telling it is not possible to disconnect it from their side and I have to send a sms typing UNSUBSCRIBE to 56505. Even after sending the sms my caller tune is not removed. Even if I have not asked for that why should I have to disconnect from my side? and after 30 days automatically amount will be deducted from my account. I want to close it as soon as possible.
Read comments
plase bt-onmobile deactivated ramesh

My mobile no. is 9447303610. I am now in receipt of a lot of messages from BT-ONMOBILE abuot Bhagvathgitha for which i am being charged. on inquiry with the customer care, they advised me to call 12555, press 4 and then 5 to get it deactivated. But even after ding this process, for which i was again charged Rs.10/-. that menace is continuing. Do the needful to deactivate such SMSs

It is to mention that we are getting unnecessary trade messages for chatting, flirt chat, love and romance messages from BT-12630035 & other numbers . We don't know to whom to contact to get rid of these messages. BSNL net work is not yet all responding. Many times their operators do not respond.
PRAKASH

hi...prakash how r u

BSNL supplies the mobile numbers to hell out of marketting people to make money. I got an SMS from 12630035 number saying you can chat with people without mentioning the mobile number by subscribing to the facility for Rs.30/- per month and each time you call to chat with male/female friends already subscribed will be charged Rs.2/- per minute. I tried subscribing to this to check how good is this chat option on BSNL. At the first instance when I chose to subscribe by calling the above number and selecting the options I got my voice recorded that will be played when other people would opt to chat with me.

After getting subscribed to this I started getting so many SMSes with names of people and their chat IDs. I tried to chat with couple of chat IDs and finding that it is not really live chat but it is all end up listening to recorded voice message only. I was waiting on the call if someone really come and speak live which never happened.

BSNL is cheating the customers this way and making money. BSNL should be restricted to supply the mobile numbers of the customers to marketting people from which BSNL is generating revenue. Government should take action against such things. Not sure where the government is sleeping and just watching the drama and people in the government sing songs about stopping corruption and misuse of individual's privacy. BSNL has no right to supply the mobile numbers to marketting people and BSNL has no option to stop these marketting SMS or calls that are disturbing and causing monetary loss to customers.

BSNL employees are living on the revenue earned by such useless marketting stuff, it is better that they resign to their jobs as they are getting the money in all bad ways that they are earning.

I got an SMS from 12630035 numbers saying you can chat with people without mentioning the mobile number by subscribing to the facility for Rs.30/- per month. in this connection a made a call to customer service to provide block such type of messages from your side they said to me please call to 1909 and ask to block marketing calls, I made a call to 1909 and request to block the marketing calls they accepted my request and wait for 45 days to activate this I waited 50 days still the messages coming to my mobile. Again I call to 1909 and asked for status of blocking marketing calls on my mobile they verified and said to me unfortunately the request is not activated please do the request again, at that I made a second request to block the marketing calls they said wait for 45 days now the 45 days time period is over but marketing calls is not blocked I made a call to BSNL customer service center and explained my problem starting to ending they listened and finally they said to me 1909 service is stopped and no DNC service is available in BSNL Mobile. I checked PDNC status on http://pdnc.bsnl.co.in/registerPhnNoforDNC.aspx web link my mobile is registered in 2 Months back and confirmed the registration. I went to BSNL Cell One Office and asked for PDNC service they also checked the same link and said to me your mobile is registered 2 months back and confirmed, they said to me in my hands we register a complaint against this and wait for 2 to 3 days to take time, again this time is over still I getting the marketing messages from BT service. Please help me.

Is it possible to register a complaint in consumer forum regarding this.

Kumar

All those want to unsubscribe from 12630035 service can get unsubscribed by calling 1263003530 and follow the IVR instructions. you can choose the option to unsubscribe listening the IVR message.

This saves lot of money of the BSNL consumers. What I found is none of them are live to chat and the service is useless.

There is no way that you can lodge a complaint on BSNL because it is a government organisation earning money based on providing customer numbers to marketting people and charge them. People working at BSNL always sleep and never take any action even they have all the rights to take action immediately. If they take action they will lose their income. So they never take any action against marketting related stuff.

BSNL earns money by selling the fancy numbers by auction and no one question about that. People in the government allow that to encash the weakness of people and such useless things are never questioned by people and Government continues to do that. People should take their footwear and beat the BSNL people for selling the fancy numbers by auction. BSNL even sends SMS messages asking to participate in the auction. Indian government is such a useless government never had any control on its acts so is that it cannot control anything else that is illegal. If Government itself is doing such illegal things then how can it control the people not doing something wrong.

small correction read last sentence above as "people doing something wrong" it is not "people not doing something wrong".
N Nov 12, 2011 by
suresh1960 BT-ONMOBL  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

discontinue renewal - BT-ONMOBL

Please discontinue the onmobile shiv screen saver renewal
N Nov 16, 2011 by
JRMURTHAPPA

On 15-11-2011 i have received a message ( Thank you for continuing monthly mobile radio subscreption pack. You have been charged Rs 25).at 4.15pm. I have not done any thing and i am using a simple hand set NOKIA 1100.This mobile does not have any radio feature at all. We have enough Radio stations in bangalore to listen to Music.Why should i listen to mobile radio. They are hacking our nubers and deductin 25 Rs per month. It is nothing but DAY ROBARY. TRAI has to look in to such people and save common people.

Murthappa JR
N Nov 18, 2011 by
GOPAKUMAR.T.P.

My mobile number is 9447885623. I posted a complaint a few minutes ago. Soon I got a call from 4622500700. As per his instruction, I dialed 12630033 and pressed '4' for unsubscription for on-mobile masti service. But they continued their instruction for caller tunes for a long time. No response for my repeated press of '4'. When I disconnected I lost a few rupees for my call.
A Dec 29, 2011 by
kommana radha krishna rao BT-ONMOBL  - Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

BT-ONMOBL - unnecessarily and unwantedly encroaching the privilege of sms and exploiting the cell users in the name of bhakti. Bhakti is personal...You cannot make it a commodity and sell it and collect money congratulating the cell user. Kindly see all messages to 9440711488 are stopped forthwith,
N Jan 4, 2012 by
nchaithanya BT-ONMOBILE  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

deduction in my mobile currency - BT-ONMOBILE

without my consent my mobile has been subscribed to some service pack and every three days my currency charges is getting deducted. i am clueless. BSNL has found another way of fraud and looting public.
N Jan 23, 2012 by
rajann1

My mobile number is BSNL prepaid 9446968449. On 22-01-2012 i have received a message ( Thank you for continuing monthly mobile radio subscription pack. You have been charged Rs 25).at 21;32. I have not done any thing to subscribe this service. in the month of december also i got similar message and rs. 25 has been deducted instantaneously. Why should i listen to mobile radio. They are hacking our numbers and deducting 25 Rs per month. It is nothing but DAY ROBARY. TRAI has to look in to such people and save common people. total I lost Rs.50 for two month and i may loose Rs 25 each every month. Only way to escape from this looting is migration to some other service provider. I request BSNL to look into this problem and restore Rs 50 to my prepaid credit

Prasad