Builder - Revengeful and Entrustment Fraud Builder in Chennai

Magesh
I have been cheated with sweet coated words in the booking stage as "No cost escalation, On time completion of projects, Expert guidance on after sales maintenance" but seen his real face at the time of delivery of my Flat.

Builder filed Unwarranted & Unattainable Civil Case in City Civil Court and followed by Private Criminal Case in with false allegation in Magistrate Court against us for getting Escalation Cost, which is afterthought by the builder on receipt of full and final settlement as per Agreement of Construction & also Escalation Cost is "No Where in the Agreement at all".
But we applied Stay for both the Civil & Criminal case in Highcourt of Madras and proved in Highcourt that all the allegation are False in Nature and finally I received the Flat key from the Honourable Judge of Highcourt of Madras.

Although we have incurred unexpected Financial Loss, Mental Torture & Agony and spoiled my reputation for all these I have not got any type of compensation, being Law & Agreement only Protects & Safeguard the Builders Interest not the Common Man/Purchaser of Flat.

So, before anybody buy a flat, kindly check that whether he is genuine builder / not, these builder's still advertise that he has completed over 3000 houses, 43 projects, Quality control, excellence, customer satisfaction, professionalism etc..etc... which are made only for marketing by these type of builder.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

sir i have complaint to corp my street one rowdy was constructing in corporation land no one was taking action bec a police sub inspector mr.wilson was joining with a rowdy and beet one man he is constructed hole house in corporation land
address no 138kannikapuram 1st street k.k.nagar chennai 78
he is taking knife in the when some one ask he will fight with pls come and see with the superier officer

Builder - Revengeful and Entrustment Fraud Builder in Chennai