Cache Furniture Mall in Secunderabad Hyderabad / Sofa Durian - Delivered a defective once.

Shiva Prasad
Hello sir,

This is to inform you that we recently purchased a Sofa set form Cache Furniture Mall in Secunderabad and order number bearing 998 with invoice date 12/08/2009. Our concern is that we have received a defective product form you and to our dismay we are not happy to keep that defective item at home.

When we saw the furniture at show room and we ordered for the new sofa but you have delivered a defective once. We need a replacement for the same as Diwali is nearing.

Cache Furniture - India's largest Furniture Mall
Lane Beside Manju Theatre
S.D. Road
Secunderabad - 500 003

Delivered a defective once. Delivered a defective once.

Comments

We purchased a Dinning Table from Cache Furniture Mall in Secunderabad on 11-Oct-2009 (Invoice No: SEC-SIAG 2121). Our concern is that we have received a defective product (broken chairs) from them and in spite of registering a complaint, it has not been replaced.

While purchasing the table, we had clearly instructed the sales person to check the Dinning set before delivery, but to our dismay the defective product was delivered.

Their pathetic customer service really pathetic. In spite of making number of calls, we could not reach the sales executive or his manager.
All we can say is - Shopping at Cache Furniture has been a frustrating experience.

Cache Furniture - India's largest Furniture Mall
Lane Beside Manju Theatre
S.D. Road
Secunderabad - 500 003

Delivery of Defective product - Furniture Mall

I, undersigned, booked Leather Sofaset + 2 chairs on 31st October 2009 with Furniture mall, G-4, Kothari Warehouse No.3, Premises Co.Op.Soc.Ltd., Off Tikku Ji Ni Wadi Road, Chitalsar, Manpada, Thane (W)-400607 Phone-+91 22 25895814/15 in the iicf exhibition held at Nashik. Challan No. NA-106 dated 31.10.2009.

The total cost of the product finalized was Rs.27250 including 12.5% (Rs.1250) VAT. Out of this, I paid Rs. 1000 in cash and Rs. 15000 through credit card on the spot.
Remaining amount of Rs. 11250 handed over to suppliers person withing 2/3 days.

Supplier given the delivery of said product on 5th November 2009. During spot inspection, I observed lot of defects in the products. Same I shown to the supplier person. But replied that he is labour and don’t know about the defects. Then I called to the concern person Mr. Hitesh who promised me that he will visit next day to my residence and personally look into the problem.

On next day, i.e. on 6th November 2009, supplier sent 2 of this labours for sofaset cleaning; but they did not clean-up the sofaset and chairs. Then I again called up to concern person Mr. Hitesh. Mr. Hitesh again promised me that he will visit next day to my residence to see the problem. I shown all the defects in the product to both the labour persons sent by supplier. The same has been also signed-off with supplier person Mr. Anis Khan on the spot. These signed-off details of defects are as follows :

Sofa and 2 chairs (set) rejected due to below problems and defects in the product :
1. All three pieces are dirty. After cleaning also, strains are not removed by the workmen send by supplier.
2. Sratches on Sofa on front lower side.
3. Leather cut and patch rework done on Sofa back left side, which is clearly and dominantly visible.
4. Leather cut and scrathes at 6 places on sofa back right side, out of which one is very big and dominantly visible.
5. Hole in leather on backside (right side) of one chair.
6. Another chair workmanship is poor, leather is not fitted properly.
7. Wooden blocks are not symmetric and not fitted in straight line.
8. Gap between hand rest and sitting leather is not equal in 2 chairs, which looks very odd.
9. Line on Sofa, vertical and horizontal, not matching with each other.
10. Sofa and 2 chairs are not looking new, having very dull finish.

One photocopy of sign-off defects handed over to supplier person and asked him to handover the same to concern person Mr. Hitesh. Original sign-off copy is available with me.

After that next day again I called up Mr. Hitesh and confirmed that sign-off copy of defects is received by him. But still he has not taken any action and only promised me that he will rectify the defects within 2/3 weeks.

After that I was called up the supplier lot many times, but he was only giving promise that he will send his persons for rectification of the defects. Many a times, he was not picking my phone.

Now almost 4 months are completed and still there is no response from the supplier. Even he is not picking my phone. In last 4 months, I lost my peace of mind. I am totally frustrated and asking help from Consumer forum.

I will request Consumer forum to cancel the supplier’s licence and ask him to return my money back.

It is my humble request to Consumer forum to give me justice.

Looking forward help from Consumer Forum…..

Deepak Balkrishna Harke
Flat No.9, 2nd Floor,
Vijayashree apartment, Near data Mandir,
Rajivnagar township, Nasik – 422009
Mobile-9923399218
JD

I had a similar experience with cache Furnitures Lane Beside Manju Theatre
S.D. Road, Secunderabad. They are the cheats of the first order. I had harrowing experience buying a sofa set from them. After paying 50% advance for my sofa set the delivery date was postponed by 45 days inspite of me making a number of visits to their showroom and finally when i got the delivery it was not according to the specifications at the time of booking. Also now the sofa is made of sub standard material & a foul smell emanates from the sofa. And now i hear Cache is openeing an electronics store; one more reason to rob innocent customers... These people are cheats. Dont buy from Cache
oman

I had an worst experience in cache furniture, and the worst furiture they sell. Sales person and the General Manager ( Mrs.Chada ) the worst sales persons and make an invalid promises to sell there furnitures and no custermer services is worst than cache furniture. Never buy furniture from cache coz there is no warrenty for the furnitures.

Dealing with cache was the worst nightmare of my life. Bought a sofa for 28k and was assured of quality due to their own factory, bla bla bla...In 3 months the sofa a wreck and for next 5 months they did nothing despite calls and pleas. When asked if they will exchange it, they said they will buy back for 2k.

Hope people read these reviews and not do the mistake we did by buying from cache. A big photo printout of my sofa before-after hangs on my company and apartment signboards along with the bill cutout. No explanation required given the number of notes people have written on these posters. I will continue doing every bit possible to expose the cheats. 4 page advs. will not help them.

Dear Madam and Sir,

I regret for your experience with our company ... let me look into this matter of all of yours and will get back to all you shorty ...provided email your contact numbers at our website www.cachefurnitures.com or vijay@cachefurnitures.net.
drnilu Furniture Mall  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

delay of delivery,arrogance,demand of payment before delivery - Furniture Mall

we booked a sofa set in d exhibition in pune on 16th of october.At that time they very nicely convinced us how they r good n how much they care for our health and accordingly suggested us the sofa set.we booked it paid the advance and we had been told to get the delivery on Diwali i.e within 15days..but to our surprise even aft 1 1/2 month also we did not get any follow up call from them..n when we called he still wanted more 4-5days..and after that he called us said you 1st clear the whole payment then will deliver you the order..my dad had gone to c d sofa of our order there he noticed the original design was changed..so i decided to write a review on net that time i found out so many complaints about them..and now till today we havnt got our sofa and after reading so many complaints about them and havng the bad experience till now i am thinking of cancelling the order..and i request all PLZ PLZ PLZ SAVE YOUR TIME N MONEY BY NOT CHOOSING THE FURNITURE MALL..WORST SERVICE IS THE ONLY THING YOU WILL GET..
drnilu

hello Deepak sir

i am also cheated by them..what happened next??u got any response yet or not??
A May 1, 2011 by
chaitannya Furniture Mall  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Did you cancel the order... I guesss I have also been cheated in the exhibition.
N Jun 25, 2011 by
ssiddam

This is with reference to bill number 123 at gachibowli showroom Hyderabad. They said that they will deliver at 21/06/2011.But after going asking with lot of difficulties we got our goods delievered at 24/06/2011 at 9.00 PM at they fitted till 2:56 pm but not completely only m bed got fitted neither wadrobe not my dressing table has been fitted.when we called them on 25/06/2011 they said that they will come at 7:00 PM but untill we called there is no response . They are playing with us . I just hate this shop i will never ever visit your shop again. There is no Follow up we need to call and the bill is almsot 200 to call them.There is no phone number to even complaint such a worse shop i never seen in entire my life. If you read this mail and take it is seriously it will help other customer not to suffer like us
A Apr 28, 2012 by
arunkr79

Looking into all above complaints I dropped the idea of my complete house getting furnished from Cache. Thanks friends for taking some pain to reveal about the compnay attitute.
D Oct 29, 2012 by
Terry

Hi Frnds,

Thanks for saying real face of company
N Oct 22, 2013 by
saigaruda

thank you all for your feed backs, by this I really came to know about this cache company, otherwise I would also be one more victim.