Cadbury India Ltd, Malanpur Gwalior - Name of applicant to be corrected

Pardeep Singh
I pardeep Singh my PAN no. is CIXPS3141M from Gwalior. I got PAN card in which their is mistake in name.So i got applied for the correction the name two month ago but till now i dont recieved my PAN card.

Pardeep Singh
PAN No.- CIXPS3141M

Comments

A Mar 15, 2011 by
geet14foru

I am student of MBA, PRESTIGE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
I want to do my summer training from your company.So please send me essential information about your sehdule as soon as possible on my email so i will thankful to u.
My e-mail address geet14foru@gmail.com
A Mar 17, 2011 by
ImNisha

hello sir,
i m Nisha Singh3rd yr b-tech(IT) student, i want to do my summer training from your company.My trainig period will be june-july, so please give me regarding information about training.

N Mar 23, 2011 by
ketan sharma

this is Ketan Sharma student of (MBA) SRM School of management, SRM University Chennai. I want to know about job opportunities in your organization. so please send me essential information about job opportunities as soon as possible on my email so i will thankful to u . my email - shrutimaa@gmail.com
my cont no. 09962688251 & 09826276128
N Mar 29, 2011 by
ajaysoan

hello sir,
my self ajay soan, i am complete MBA( marketing + HR) in punajb tecincal university..., I want to know about job opportunities in your organization. so please send me essential information about job opportunities as soon as possible on my email so i will thankful to u . my email - ajaysoan@yahool.com
N Apr 7, 2011 by
PRAKHAR1992

i am PRAKHAR DUBEY. i m doing b.tech with mechanical engineering from VIT university, vellore, tamil nadu. i want to do summer training from cadbury, malanpur. so please send me essential information about your sehdule as soon as possible on my email so i will thankful to u.

MY EMAIL ID IS ( PRAKHAR1992DUBEY@GMAIL.COM ).
N Apr 7, 2011 by
PRAKHAR1992

i m a 2nd year btech student of mechanical engg. from VIT UNIVERSITY.
i want to do my summer training from your company.so please send me essential information about your sehdule as soon as possible on my email so i will thankful to u.
N Apr 8, 2011 by
maneesh babu niranjan

Sir, I am student of B.tech (food technology) 3rd year . I want to do summer training from your company . So please send me essential information about your schedule as soon as possible on my Email . So I will thankful to you . my contact number is +919621006797, +919236547120 ... THANK YOU
N Apr 8, 2011 by
pragya saxena

I have done M.Sc. in Microbiology with 70% from Cancer Hospital and Research Institute, College of Life Science, Gwalior in the year 2010 (Affiliated to JIWAJI University). I want to know about the career options in this field and I would like to job (QC microbiology) in food and Pharmaceuticals companies.
i want to apply for job in your company. So please give me information regarding your selection criteria of candidate for job and application procedure on my email id.
Thanking you.

PRAGYA SAXENA
(pragyasaxena575@gmail.com)
N Apr 11, 2011 by
akashsaxena

sir
i m akash saxena from gwalior
sir i m pursuing my PGDM (finance) + MMM (marketing) affilated from pune university and AICTE approaved course with 77%marks from singhad business school, siom, vadgaon, PUNE
in 2nd year want to perform summer internship for two month in marketing field without any stipend under ur observation from 10 may to 15 july
phone no.-7875046849
e-mail id :- aksaxena088@gmail.com
so, kindly grant me the permission
A May 6, 2011 by
Akash Asthana

hello sir
i m Nandini gupta, M.B.A.student, i want to join ur company for my training . my Trainning Period will be 15May-30June, so please give the information about the working schedule and other related information about cadburyon my email id as son as possible .so plz reply me my cont.no. 9009461971
N May 17, 2011 by
namrata gupta

I JOIN CADBURY I AM GRADUATE ALSO EXP 2.5YEARS
N May 23, 2011 by
saket singh rajawat

hello

i am Saket Singh Rajawat, MBA student, i want to get more information for freshers. so please give me information regarding your selection criteria for freshers.
my email id. info.saketrajawat@gmail.com
thank you sir...
N May 28, 2011 by
sandeepsingh kushwah

i am sandeep singh kushwah. from bests.k. enterprises.
so i m consultant. if you have any job in cadboury and other feild. so just contt me.
becouse i can supply the manpower.
if u want.

reg...
sandeep singh kushwah
bestsk.enterprises13@gmail.com.
N Oct 1, 2011 by
poonam chand sharma

hello sir, i poonam chand sharma want to join cadbury company.so please provide the information about the working schedule and other related information about cadbury on my mail id (poonamchandsharma_636@gmail.com) my cont. no. 9713033633, 9893049264 as soon as possible. thanking you
N Oct 21, 2011 by
psinghji

I WISH TO APPLY FOR THE POST OF HR MANAGER FOR THE CADBURY MALANPUR PLANT, I HAVE 7+ YR EXP. IN HR WITH MBA IN HR. SO KINDLY SEND ME ESSENTIAL INFORMATION ON MY MAIL ID OR CONTACT ME- ON 07428470807, I SHALL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED OF YOU.

WITH BEST REGARDS

Contact Information :

Mobile No :

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
P.H.D.- Topic- RECRUITMENT & SELECTION
 Pursuing P.H.D. from SENT LONGWAL UNIVERSITY SANGRUR PANJAB established by CENTRAL GOVERNMENT UNDER U.G.C. ACT OF INDIA.
M.B.A.(INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENT & MANAGEMENT), U.P.T.U. UNIVERSITY. LUCKNOW & APPROVEVED BY A.I.C.T.E / HRD MINISTRY, NEW DELHI . 2005-2007
 Major subjects of Human Resource Mgmt. as hr planning, performance mgmt, recruitment and selection training& dvpmt.compensation, rewards, payroll, employee grievance.
 Minor subjects of Finance include Mgmt. of Financial Institution, Security Analysis & Portfolio Mgmt.
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
 PG diploma in Transport Economics & Mgmt. from Institute of Rail Transport. New Delhi Under railway Ministry Of India in 2005
WORK EXPERIANCE - 07 years in Human Resource
SUMMER PROJECT:-
Worked as a summer trainee for two months With HIND LAMPS LTD. (Bajaj & Phillips Group) shikohabad U.P...
 To looking after end-to-end hr functions, labor planning.
 Handling I.R. between employees and management.
SIKKA GROUP World of Innovation
I joined the Sikka group in June, 2010 as H.R.Manager. This is the famous Real Estate & Manufacturing company of automobile parts for Hundai Moters having more than 1000 employees. Also dealing in industry like Real Estate, Infrastructure, Auto Mobile Industry (manufacturing), Hospitality, Media & Communication, and Oil & Metals. This is serving in the field of Real Estate & Manufacturing since 1976 (35 years). I am handling Overall Recruitment of professionals technical/non-technical, Administration, Training, Labor Mgmt, Transportation Depart. Media, Facility Mgmt., Negotiation, Vendor Mgmt…ETC...
responsibilities-
 Recruitment & Selection- Manpower planning & budgeting, Expert in recruitment of technical B.Tech /M.Tech/ M.B.A.- Civil/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Electrical from Engineers to G.M. level like Technical/Experienced candidates, Downloading from internet / segregation / screening of Application / Identify of……………………...
A Nov 14, 2011 by
ashu20

hello sir.
i am ashutosh jadon, i have done MBA in marketing, looking for a job in Cadbury,

regards
ashutosh jadon
N Nov 18, 2011 by
Brajesh kushwah

dear sir, i Brajesh kushwah student of M.sc 3rd sem microbiology .i wants to do coming dissertation training progrm from your reputed company. please provide me all the criteria and details (time and venue)on my email. I shall be highly obliged. thankyou.
my contact no.-9301189740
N Dec 15, 2011 by
awecbgfhf

hello sir,
i am ravindra singh. i have done MBA from jaipur. i am pursuing to job nature essence pvt. ltd. S.O. post.my expeirence 1 year. i am join to ur company.plz give ur information my job.

thanks
Ravindra Singh
Contact +91-8963923336
N Mar 19, 2012 by
rainy singh

hello sir my self rainy singh i am complete my graduation in commerce stream and i have done software engg. course in niit institute in gwalior so pleace give me a chance to do work in your company in trainning.thanks my contact no-08896374395, 9806833439
N Apr 20, 2012 by
Brajesh tomar

I am Brajesh tomar, am doing MBA in(Vimal jyothi Institute of Management), Kerala and I did my BBA in (Pristige institute of Management Gwalior).I want to do One Month Industrial traning in Cadbury, in May Month.So please send me essential information and response regarding this INDUSTRIAL TRANING as soon as possible .

E mail-brajeshtomar88@gmail.com
Ph no -09645639989, 09907433656.

Cadbury India Ltd, Malanpur Gwalior - Name of applicant to be corrected