Cadbury India Ltd, Malanpur Gwalior - Name of applicant to be corrected

Pardeep Singh
I pardeep Singh my PAN no. is CIXPS3141M from Gwalior. I got PAN card in which their is mistake in name.So i got applied for the correction the name two month ago but till now i dont recieved my PAN card.

Pardeep Singh
PAN No.- CIXPS3141M

Comments

N Feb 16, 2011 by
arushi gupta

dear sir,

i m arushi gupta, student of B.TECH {BIOTECH } 3rd year from HINDUSTAN COLLEGE OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY. i wish to join your company for summer training from your company and this is very essential part of my studies. so i request u to send me essential information as soon as possible related to your schedule.
i will be very thankful to u...

MY email-id is. arushirano@gmail.com
N Feb 16, 2011 by
arushi gupta

I am student of B.TECH {BIOTECH} 3rd year, HINDUSTAN COLLEGE OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, MATHURA,
i want to do my summer training from your company.so please send me essential information about your sehdule as soon as possible on my email so i will thankful to YOU.
N Feb 24, 2011 by
brijegaurav12@gmail.com

I am student of MBA (Marketing Management) from Prestige Institute of Management Research Indore. I want to do Job in your company. so please send me essential information on my email id.(brijegaurav12@gmail.com) my cont no.8103874411 so i will thank you.
N Feb 25, 2011 by
vivek katare

hi sir,
this is vivekkatare, 3rd year B.E from IET DAVV indore, , , i want to do summer training in ur compamy, , , in the duration of MAY -JUNE, , , ,
thanku sir
N Feb 27, 2011 by
singh ankur

sir
i am ankur singh
i am Graduate Bsc, (microbiology) jiwaji Universityand now Pursuing MBA (2th Semester) from European Management Institute, New Delhi so I want to apply for summer training in your company. so please give me information regarding your selection criteria of candidate for summer training and application procedure on my email id.
Thanking you.
A Mar 15, 2011 by
geet14foru

I am student of MBA, PRESTIGE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
I want to do my summer training from your company.So please send me essential information about your sehdule as soon as possible on my email so i will thankful to u.
My e-mail address geet14foru@gmail.com
A Mar 17, 2011 by
ImNisha

hello sir,
i m Nisha Singh3rd yr b-tech(IT) student, i want to do my summer training from your company.My trainig period will be june-july, so please give me regarding information about training.

N Mar 23, 2011 by
ketan sharma

this is Ketan Sharma student of (MBA) SRM School of management, SRM University Chennai. I want to know about job opportunities in your organization. so please send me essential information about job opportunities as soon as possible on my email so i will thankful to u . my email - shrutimaa@gmail.com
my cont no. 09962688251 & 09826276128
N Mar 29, 2011 by
ajaysoan

hello sir,
my self ajay soan, i am complete MBA( marketing + HR) in punajb tecincal university..., I want to know about job opportunities in your organization. so please send me essential information about job opportunities as soon as possible on my email so i will thankful to u . my email - ajaysoan@yahool.com
N Apr 7, 2011 by
PRAKHAR1992

i am PRAKHAR DUBEY. i m doing b.tech with mechanical engineering from VIT university, vellore, tamil nadu. i want to do summer training from cadbury, malanpur. so please send me essential information about your sehdule as soon as possible on my email so i will thankful to u.

MY EMAIL ID IS ( PRAKHAR1992DUBEY@GMAIL.COM ).
N Apr 7, 2011 by
PRAKHAR1992

i m a 2nd year btech student of mechanical engg. from VIT UNIVERSITY.
i want to do my summer training from your company.so please send me essential information about your sehdule as soon as possible on my email so i will thankful to u.
N Apr 8, 2011 by
maneesh babu niranjan

Sir, I am student of B.tech (food technology) 3rd year . I want to do summer training from your company . So please send me essential information about your schedule as soon as possible on my Email . So I will thankful to you . my contact number is +919621006797, +919236547120 ... THANK YOU
N Apr 8, 2011 by
pragya saxena

I have done M.Sc. in Microbiology with 70% from Cancer Hospital and Research Institute, College of Life Science, Gwalior in the year 2010 (Affiliated to JIWAJI University). I want to know about the career options in this field and I would like to job (QC microbiology) in food and Pharmaceuticals companies.
i want to apply for job in your company. So please give me information regarding your selection criteria of candidate for job and application procedure on my email id.
Thanking you.

PRAGYA SAXENA
(pragyasaxena575@gmail.com)
N Apr 11, 2011 by
akashsaxena

sir
i m akash saxena from gwalior
sir i m pursuing my PGDM (finance) + MMM (marketing) affilated from pune university and AICTE approaved course with 77%marks from singhad business school, siom, vadgaon, PUNE
in 2nd year want to perform summer internship for two month in marketing field without any stipend under ur observation from 10 may to 15 july
phone no.-7875046849
e-mail id :- aksaxena088@gmail.com
so, kindly grant me the permission
N Apr 15, 2011 by
anjukoul2507

Spoilt chocolate - Cadbury Chocolate

We bought Cadbury chocolate from Nariman point and the pkd date was 2/11, but when we opened the box we found that the all 60 pcs were spoilt and had become powdry.
A May 6, 2011 by
Akash Asthana

hello sir
i m Nandini gupta, M.B.A.student, i want to join ur company for my training . my Trainning Period will be 15May-30June, so please give the information about the working schedule and other related information about cadburyon my email id as son as possible .so plz reply me my cont.no. 9009461971
N May 17, 2011 by
namrata gupta

I JOIN CADBURY I AM GRADUATE ALSO EXP 2.5YEARS
N May 23, 2011 by
saket singh rajawat

hello

i am Saket Singh Rajawat, MBA student, i want to get more information for freshers. so please give me information regarding your selection criteria for freshers.
my email id. info.saketrajawat@gmail.com
thank you sir...
N May 28, 2011 by
sandeepsingh kushwah

i am sandeep singh kushwah. from bests.k. enterprises.
so i m consultant. if you have any job in cadboury and other feild. so just contt me.
becouse i can supply the manpower.
if u want.

reg...
sandeep singh kushwah
bestsk.enterprises13@gmail.com.
N Oct 1, 2011 by
poonam chand sharma

hello sir, i poonam chand sharma want to join cadbury company.so please provide the information about the working schedule and other related information about cadbury on my mail id (poonamchandsharma_636@gmail.com) my cont. no. 9713033633, 9893049264 as soon as possible. thanking you

Cadbury India Ltd, Malanpur Gwalior - Name of applicant to be corrected