Cantonment Board Kamptee, Nagpur, Maharashtra 441001 - Bribery & Corruption in New Appointment for the post of "Clerk"

xyza
Resp Sir,

There was an interview for the post of Clerk in Cantonment Board, Kamptee, Nagpur on dated 23-06-09. We and another girl 'Nenglalkim Lhouvum' appeared for the interview. As per what we saw over there in the interview, she got a red carpet treatment & the behaviour of the people taking the interview for her where very much lineant towards her. We have a feeling that she would be selected because the CEO of Cantonment Board (K.Lhouvum) is from North East and is somewhat realted to him, and therefore there will be a biased selection for the post. We think we are very much capable for the post than her.

Please do the needful ASAP so that the corruption going on in the selection can be eradicated. We would also request to do the needful when its confirmed that she is the one who is selected.

XYZ

Note: Sorry I cant mention my name.
Complaint comments 0 Comments