CBSE - lost my 10th class cbse marksheet

akhil kumar gola
I have lost my cbse 10th marksheet. I have passed my 10th in the year 2002 from VIR CHANDER SINGH GADHWALI School, J Block Saket, New Delhi.I dont know the procedure of getting them back. I am having all the other documents including passing certificates also. Please help me by telling the procedure of getting my original marksheet back as soon as possible. Thank You!

Akhil Kumar Gola

Comments

respected sir
with due respect i(paras abbott) beg to say that i have lost my 10th marksheet somewhere & i have completed my matrix in year2005-2006 rollno-5232593 from RISHABH ACADEMY MEERUT 08976 . i dont know the procedure to find it.sir please show me the way for it as soon as possible waiting for your reply.
thanking you
paras abbott
09319927235
kanchan

I have lost my all documents of cbse exam of class 10 & 12 but I don't know my roll no. so, what should I do ?
My full name - Kanchan
father's name - Hari Kishan
D.O.B. - 15/8/1986
Passing year of class 10 =2001 - 2002 (as a private student)
Passing year of class 12 =2003 - 2004 (as a private student)
Subjects of class 12 = economics
History
political
please tell me what should I do ?
Thanks...
Vikas

X BOARD MARKSHEET 2003

RESPECTED SIR
I have misplaced my tenth standard marksheet of 2003. I require it urgently as it might create hassles in the admission procedure. Please advise me as to how I can get a duplicate copy.i have my
certificates and other documents are completed.sir plz help me I require it by the 2003 Roll No:- 6177189
MY Phone Number 9871189380, 9212952388 Name :- Vikas
Center : Delhi Sarai Rohila, MY:- Address H. N0:- 276 Muhala Landa Pada Near Post Office Burari Delhi :-110084

Respected sir,
I am facing too much difficulty due to markscard.I did my 12th as a private candidate from kendriya vidyalaya, muzzaffarpur, bihar in year 2000.While i lost my my luggage n my diary in which i noted the roll number of 10th n 12th.Now somehow i manged to get my 10th marks card, i mean duplicate copy but the 12th marks is still a problem because i dnt hv the roll number.sir, can u please tell me any way by which i can get my 12th marks card .I will be very obiliged.

RESPECTED SIR,
i have lost my 10th marksheet(cbse).i have passed out in the year 2006 from A.V.N english school, 50 sardar patel path patna(bihar). and my roll no. is 5118991..sir i have to attend interview in delhi. so sir plz tell me the procedure of getting a duplicate marsheet as well as my certificates. i m very grateful to u if u provide me the solution as soon as possibel

with regards,
prakash kumar

I ve lost my tenth CBSE marksheet.i ve passed out in the year 1977 from Kendriya vidyalaya school Malleswaram Banglore, Karnataka. kindly tell me the procedure to get the dupliate marksheet.
ruchika

respected sir i cleared my 10 exam in 2004. i have compartmentt in maths. after clear my maths subject they issued a new mark list yo me. i lost that marklist. my roll no. was 2165628. please help me sir.

i m Saima khalid, passed out of St. Josephs convent idgah hills bhopal i have lost my 12th marksheet .i don't rememmber my roll number even.
my DOB 14th july 1984
father's name is khalid rasheed
mother's name is sameena khalid
my subject was commerce
year of passing is 2002-03
pls i need it urgently to do my B.ed pls let me know the procedure
my email is :- saima.naved@yahoo.com
contact numbers is 9303075929
regards
saima

i have lost my 10th class marksheet. i appeared for the exam in 2008 (roll no. 1130503) how can i get my new marksheet???
reply soon.
email: princy.sethia@yahoo.com
ph no.: 9602436522

hi
I ve lost my 10th and 12th class marksheet.

i would be grateful if you could tell me the procedure to recover it.

NAME - PRANKUR CHAUHAN

TEL NO. 9811838850

EMAIL ID- prankur.chauhan89@gmail.com

dear sir,
i have lost my original certificate cbse & original marksheet of class x in 2001 & class xii in 2003.
so, sir,
plz, guide me how to apply .

I have lost my documents of cbse exam of class 10 but I don't know my roll no. so, what should I do ?
My full name - Meena
father's name - Bijendar Dixit
D.O.B. - 23.01.1985
Passing year of class 10 =2002 - 2003 (as a private student)
Subjects:-
Maths, English, Science, Hindi, Social Studies
Please tell me what should I do ?
If any thing possible contact me on 011-23645550, 9015270434
Thanks...

I have lost my 10 th mark sheet

Hello

I lost my 10th marksheet with the certificate for year1999.

Help me with the way out

Shivani
Delhi
email-shahshiv2002@yahoo.co.in

lost my 10th class cbse marksheet
I have lost my cbse 10th marksheet. I have passed my 10th in the year 2003 from Govt. High. Sec. School, Basar, Arunachal Pradesh .I dont know the procedure of getting them back. I am having all the other documents including passing certificates also. Please help me by telling the procedure of getting my original marksheet back as soon as possible. Thank You!
sumita paul
03795-222587
C/o CIS institute, New Market,
Dist. West Siang, Basar, Arunachal Pradesh
Pin no-791101.

lost my 10th class cbse marksheet

I have lost my cbse 10th marksheet. I have passed my 10th in the year 2005 from Sarvodaya Kanya Vidyalaya School, D Block Mangol Puri, New Delhi.I dont know the procedure of getting them back. Please help me by telling the procedure of getting my original marksheet back as soon as possible. Thank You!

Manish Bajaj
9717480669, 9268343937

Hey, no need to worry, just go to CBSE head office in preet vihar, Delhi and show copies of passing certificates there and fill application form for duplicate marksheet. You will get the copy soon after you finish all the formalities. And please, don’t lose them again. And, if you are a careless person like me then just take any professional help for management of your documents as I am also thinking of the same. I have recently joined this page on facebook, ‘clip to click’, where people were talking about soon-to-be launched service that would facilitate individual document management.

Respected sir,
I have lost my mark sheets and all documents of 10th and +2.also i don't know the Roll no of 10th and +2.i studied 10th in Saratha matriculation school in gobichettipalayam(Erode district in tamilnadu state).i studied +2 in Shri ganga matriculation higher secondary school in ingur.(Erode district in tamilnadu state).
10th in the year 2002-2002
+2 in the year 2003-2004(2nd group-physical science, maths and computer science).
i don't know whom to contact to get the duplicate copy of mark sheets.please tell me the way get the mark sheets.
yours obediently
S.Ranjit kumar
My email id is ranjitkum777@gmail.com
My mobile no is 7708349572.
N Jan 22, 2011 by
manish723724

Respected sir,
I have lost my mark sheets of 12th.i passed my 12th class from colonels public school gurgaon haryana . my roll no is 2620724.i passed my 12th class with commerce stream maths in 20009- 2010.

yours obediently
mr manish yadav
My email id is manishydav723724@gmail.com
My mobile no is 09212723724.
N Feb 23, 2011 by
navvneet kaur

Ihave lost my 10th class originals and have no idea what the process is, pls guide me i don 't remember my roll number, i cleared my exam in 1996
my name -navneet kaur