Ccs Soft Tech - Fraud and Cheating Job Consultancy

cheatedbyccs
CCS Soft Tech (p) Ltd
#7, First Floor, PVT Complex, Ranganathan Street
T Nagar, Chennai-17.

The Owner Suresh is cheat.

He asked me 2 lacs for Backdoor Job and I paid Rs 50,000 as premilinary expenses. But nothing happened after that. I lost my Rs 50000 to him. He didnot give me the money back. He is big cheat. donot believe them.
Complaint comments 9 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Ya ... so many people from chennai cheated by him .
He dont know any company HR .
Dont believe him . He is the big lier in the world .

These ppl cheat students as they offer a job in mainframes...they will ask ppl to pay some advance amount...After that there will be no more response from their side...Be aware of these F*** cheaters...

yes, i too same mail from them as they will show job at banglore.first i believed him, but after cing this complait box i was shocked.these type of consultancies should b strictly punished.

yaaaaa...thanku friends...but why the govt.. encourages these type of companies...

dvudiyaa payyaa

they are cheatinngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg yet.

Cheating King

Please don't believe them

I have saved my 100 Rupees from them and also i wasted valuable one profile xerox and photo copy

Instead of you guys taking and posting over here, you could ask them on face and drag them on road since we are all graduated not only to go to some white collar jobs also to destroy some evils from this country .

One week before i got one mail from same consultancy .According to them they have some opening for M.Tech aeronautical engineers but they are not ready to disclose any details and they told me to the office and attend one interview also i have to pay a sum of thousand rupees .Anyway thank you for your valuable comments for saving my money and time. :)

Ccs Soft Tech - Fraud and Cheating Job Consultancy