CEAT Financial Services Ltd - Non-receipt of principal amount & interest

Mrs.Papri Sen
This is with reference to the above mentioned sub.

The fixed deposit nos. are:
1)FDR No.M240-3500021
2)FDR No.M240-3500022
3)FDR No.M240-3500027

Please intimate me on the status of refund & the procedure for follow up.

Mrs.Papri Sen

Comments

Sri Sri

Hy,

Please dont give out your financial information on the website as its accessable to all.
God forbid might result in ID Theft Which already started in india.

FDR No. C120-5001148 - Ceat Financial Services Limited/FDR

I had done an FDR no. c120-5001148 for Rs 11000/- in 1998 at Gorakhpur-UP branch of Ceat Financial Services Limited. After they had closed up their office in Gorakhpur I submitted the original FDR with a receipt on its copy from their Kanpur Branch on 19th Sept 2000 for refund. But Kanpur Branch also got closed and my money is blocked with them till date.

The receipt copy is still there with me...have been produced at other branches as well but never got my capital invested & the intrest till date.

Kindly do the needful in this regard.

thanks

manmeet dhanjal

thanking - ceat ltd

i D.M.BAID had complaint regarding the issues of dematrialization of shares certificates,which the company had responded so quickly.i just want to thank tsr darshaw.

Respected Sir,
I would like to bring the following few lines for your kind notice for necessary action.
I deposited an amount of Rs.77, 672/- on 11.08.1999 in your company. The period of deposit is 12monthsone day and the maturity date was on 12.08.2000 and the maturity value is Rs.89, 745/-. But at the time of maturity, we did not get full amount from the company. On our repeated requests, we have received an amount of Rs.33, 996/- only. Still we have to receive Rs.55, 749/- from you. But we have not received remaining amount till now. We have sent so many reminders and tired to contact the company, but in vain, we have not received any communication from the company.
I have many family burdens to solve. Kindly consider my case on humanitarian grounds. Sir, once again I humbly requesting you for payment of remaining balance with interest at the earliest. I hope you can understand my critical position.
I will be greatful to you for your kind gesture.

C. Lakshmi Devi

Even my father has some FDs with CEAT and is in a similar position. Inspite of sending multiple posts though acknowledgement of receipt is received, there is no response from CEAT folks. Do we have a remedy. There is no information on the payment schedule. It is almost a decade.
Can we take the route of RTI Act to get information/response from them as to what is the Company Law Board resolution they are seeking shelter under. Will consumer court expedite action?

Please advise.

Shashi

Non refund of deposit with intrest - CEAT Financial Services Ltd

Deposit No. C120-522342 Deposited Amount 10000/- on 20 Sept 1997&maturity after one year reinvested. Rs.13407/- fresh maturity amount due after one year. is not received till today. According to company letter No. 2595 dt.6aug1998 original FD RECEIPT handed over to Shri Yashawant Falke at companies BHOPL OFFICE with companies letter no. 7149 dt.05-08-1999.

I would like to inform you for necessary action.
I deposited an amount of Rs.5000/- on 14.07.1997 in your company. The period of deposit is 48 months and the maturity date was on 14.07.2001 and the maturity value is Rs.10, 003/-. But till now I am not received any amounts from the company after repeated requests, we have not received any communication from the company.
I have many family burdens to solve. Kindly consider my case on humanitarian grounds. I will be greatful to you for your kind gesture.
Kindly note my
New Address
Quarter No JR-439 Hindalco Industries, Renukoot, Sonebhadra -(UP)-231217
Old Address
Quarter No I-720 Hindalco Industries, Renukoot, Sonebhadra -(UP)-231217
Mo-09415675741

(Parag Srivastava)

I would like to inform you for necessary action.
I deposited an amount of Rs.5000/- on 14.07.1997(Receipt No-C480-3000132, Application No-3015098) in your company. The period of deposit is 48 months and the maturity date was on 14.07.2001 and the maturity value is Rs.10, 003/-. But till now I am not received any amounts from the company after repeated requests, we have not received any communication from the company.
Kindly note my
New Address
Quarter No JR-439 Hindalco Industries, Renukoot, Sonebhadra -(UP)-231217
Old Address
Quarter No I-720 Hindalco Industries, Renukoot, Sonebhadra -(UP)-231217
Mo-09415675741

(Parag Srivastava

I have similar case like you for the FDs with Ceat Financial services.

Can anyone please guide me, how can I get my money back ?

Is there any alternative for the matter to be resolved by consumer court?

Vaibhav Jain

jain.vaibhav@yahoo.com
jain0309@gmail.com

Sub- Regarding 'NOC'

I had purchased my Fiat Uno, car no. UP/78/Q/9773 with loan of Rs60, 000/= from you in 7/97. The installments of loan have been paid fully but so far 'NOC' have not been issued to me .
You are therefore kindly requested to issue 'NOC' which is needed to transfer my car to my wife.
Sincerly Your's,
Madan Gopal,
S/O Late Ganga Prasad,
128/194-25 K-Block,
Kidwai Nagar,
Kanpur.

as per clb new directive all dues with ceat are to be paid by dec 2012, installment wise.next installment due by dec 2010, last instalment paid by dec 2009

i have purchased 100 shares of ceat financial servicese s so for i have not received any kind of dividend i have not heared about its share price my e mail address smnazarkar @gmail.com

pleas eguide us inthis matter
kganju

Mr. Shashank S Shastry
Head Fixed Deposits, 207, Bezzola Complex
B 71, Sion Trombay Road, Chembur
Mumbai 400 071 Tel: 25242779 Fax: 91

Sub: Refund of my FDR No. C120 9677, 78, 79, 10211 & 10213 DT 19, 18, 15 July and 28, 27 Aug 2000 respectively.

This refers to above mentioned 5 FDRs In the name of Baby Pallavi Trisal, (minor) & (Mentally Retarded Certificate attached) UG of K L Ganju. The said FDRs got matured on the dates as shown above. I submitted these receipts for encashment in the same very month of July and August itself.
I have received only two yearly installments so far, as promised by you; the third one was due in the month of September 2003. This is yet to be received by me.
I feel enough time has passed since. Now would you please look into the matter and arrange to have all the proceeds, with interest till date, sent to me at the earliest.
I am a retired person, and I have to incur quite a lot on her medical tests and medication. I am sure you will understand my position, and take a humanitarian view, and arrange to have this issue settled at the earliest and oblige.

Sincerely yours,

K L Ganju

Encl: Medical Certificate No. LT 0024#98 dt. 29.06.98
N Jan 9, 2011 by
DIXITCV CEAT Financial Services Ltd  - Dombivli, Thane, Maharashtra, India

non receipt of principal amount -2 years - ceat financial services limited

My father is retired person, about aged 78 years now, who have deposited his all income in CEAT Financial Services LTd.

About 80,000 out of 1 lacs is still outstanding from last 3 years.

This is example of how Big Promotors like CEAT Tyres fooled general public. They have send letters giving information of how CLB allowed them to repay in one year. Only letter intimating that by December 2010, Company will pay all outstanding with interest. but nothing comes.

I want your organisation to take up matters

Following is detials of FD

Name : Vasant Hari Dixit
FD Receipt no. : M120-1501589 dt 31.08.1999 for 12 months.

Amount Received : Rs.20,000/- as principal amount.

My contact no : 9969269323 / 9869805438

regards

cv dixit (son of V H Dixit)
N Jan 31, 2012 by

Mumbai. Nichalson Road Ambala Cantt-133001
(Haryana) Mob.09416366892
Email:ashok.ambala@yahoo.com

Respected Sir/Madam,

Subject: Investment in CEAT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. Amount in Redemption of 13% Cumulative Redeemable Preference shares of Rs.100/- each fully paid.

CEAT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. Agent Mr.R.P.kheterpal approached the invested the amount in 13% Cumulative Redeemable Preference shares of Rs.100/- each fully paid in Dec.1997. He told that dividend payable and exempt from Income Tax. It was also state by him that the CEAT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD is a very sound company having been managed as a Managing Director by Mr. S.Goenka & other prominent figures, well associated with the financial management and capital market of the country. The requisite forms and other relevant martial of CEAT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD or investment in the deposit scheme and the shares etc. were supplied by all shares holder who completed all the forms and pay by three Demand Drafts (1) Rs.7, 88, 000 /- (2) Rs.1, 93, 000/- (3) 1, 21, 000/- in the name of CEAT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. It was assured that these shares are redeemable at the end of five years from the date of allotment at par. All applied shares allotted.
I write to state that I am along with my family members is the holder of above preference shares as detailed.

Folio/certificate no. Shares Holders No. of shares

001273/00016667 Dev Angna/Ashok Kumar/Aarti Kumar 7880
001271/00016665 Ashok Kumar /Aarti Kumar/Rajnish Kumar 1930
001272/00016666 Aarti Kumar/Ashok kumar/Rajnish Kumar 1210

The Above shares were allotted to us on 20, January 1998 and the same were to be redeemed on 20, January 2003.

Till date neither I have received only small dividend (Dividend cheque copy enclosed) on the said shares nor the Redemption. Ceat Financial services Ltd not return my Investment in CEAT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD. Amount in Redemption of 13% Cumulative Redeemable Preference shares of Rs.100/- each fully paid. Instead, I had received an option letter for extension of time for redemption time of the preference shares, for which I had conveyed no to extension of time. I had requested for for redemption of the amount.

Under the provisions of the law a dissenting shareholder has to be paid first and then affect the scheme of extension of time.

My Mother is a widowed lady of 83 year of ago, not keeping her health. I need my money going and maintain her health & prestige. She is suffering from old age diseases, like very high blood pressure & eye problems. I hope that I will not live long.

Please, by taking a sympathetic view of my old age condition redeemed the whole of the above shares and send the redemption amount promised with interest up to date at the above given address immediately.

Kindly help return of my money the same.

It will be an act of humanity and kindness.

Yours truly.

(Ashok Kumar)

Enclosed Documents :( 1) Ceat Financial Services Ltd. Memorandum of Information for 13% Cumulative Redeemable Preference shares of Rs.100/- each fully paid.

(2) Ceat Financial Services Ltd. For 13% Cumulative Redeemable Preference shares Certificates of Rs.100/- each fully paid.

(3) Ceat financial services Ltd Letter for Extended by a further period of five years commencing 20th January 2003.

(4) A small Dividend Cheques Copy.

Copies sent: Hon able Mr. U.K SINHA Chairman Stock Exchange Board of India.

Hon able Mr. Parnav Mukharjee Finance Minister of India.

Hon able Miss Mamta Banrejee Chief Minister of West Bangal.

Hon able Mr.Bupender Singh Hooda Chief Minister of Haryana.

National Woman Commission.

All Board Directors of CEAT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
N May 26, 2012 by
Narad Shukla CEAT Financial Services Ltd  - Renukoot, Sonbhadra, Uttar Pradesh, India

Not got interest plus principal amount of fixed deposit - Ceat Financial Limited

Last Date to receive F.D money was 31 march and yet not got that money.
F.D.R Number: C4503001437