CellOne - request for duplicate bill

r venkatachari
i have post paid connection and tommorow is the due date till today i didnot received the mobile phone bill. I went to the nearest telegram office to pay my moblile. I asked for duplicate bill they said that service is not available in the customer service centre(Malkajgiri)
sujatha

Comments

Mobile No.9443339064
Account Number : 500564101
CUSTOMER NAME :M/S. MONNET IMPEX.

Whenever I want to see my CELLONE DUPLICATE BILL DETAILS, THE MESSAGE SAYS " NO BILL EXISTS"
Kindly post the bill on Net so that I can see the bill amount and pay it early.
thanks.

original bill for Dec, 08 is not received.

original bill for Dec'08 is not received. My mobile no.9433099787 and a/c no.302852526.Kindly arrange to sent the same at my E-Mail Address.

For the last 4 months, i am not getting my original bill of my mobile no. 9435059817 with account no. 301474014. As a result i am facing difficulty to pay my bill in time.

I therefore request you to look into the matter and do the needful. My billing address is -

C/O Piush Kumar

Plz Sent my complit Duplicate Bill 9425275100

Ramsharan Agrawal

Ramsharan Agrawal
Mo.No. 9425275100

we want duplicate bill for full details for the moth of may'2009.that means total outgoing and incomming calls.

Plz Sent my PUK 2 Number Mo. No. 94364684784

Plz Sent my PUK 2 Number Mo. No. 9436484784

Bills not received

bills not received
kumar

sir my mobile number is 9487580656, this is my postpaid number, i want my account number to see the duplicate bills, pls send my acc no to my mail address, i have lost my earlier telephone bills

I am not geting the Telephone Bill as well as Cellone Bill on time and it is creating problems for the making the payment. I am always collecting the duplicate bill for making the payment on time. Please arrange to send the bills at least 10 days prior to the date of actual payment.

Thanking you,

A. K. Das
N Sep 5, 2011 by
Om Prakash Kothari

I have post paid connection and due date is near. Till date I didnot received the mobile phone bill. Kindly sent the duplicate copy of my bill whose Account number is 100236648 and mobile no. is 9412052277 in e-mail ID sanjay28kothari@gmail.com

thanks and regards
N Mar 10, 2012 by
SWAPAN KUMAR BHAUMIK

SIR,
I HAVE POST PAID CONNECTION AND I WANT TO BILL OF DEC 2011, WHICH I PAID PREVIOUSLY.
KINDLY SEND ME A DUPLICATE BILL THROUGH MY E MAIL ADDRESS "sk_bhaumik06@yahoo.co.in".
MY A/C NO. IS 363241039 AND MY MOB. NO. IS 9434067225
N Apr 19, 2013 by
paramanandajena

please refer to my complain dtd 06.04.2013 & subsequent reminders. my problem is not solved & unable to avail benifit of pyarijodi of L.L. no. 06781256029 subsiquently changed to 06781235029 by bsnl, but bill information of same landline is coming to me by sms.pl. activate pyarijodi soon with compensation of amount deducted & increase validity of mobile for the period of non functionijg pyarijodi& report compliance to my mobile no 8763342283 or 9438518973 or 9437799033

CellOne - request for duplicate bill