Central Bank Of India - About net banking

Narendra Nath Pandey
I have a saving account No.1424219649 with central bank of India branch Shahdol (Br.No.CBINH 0280787) .I have applied in prescribed form for net banking facility at the bank branch office in the month of August 2009.My net banking ID & password are generated two times,firstly in the month of November 2009 and secondly on 01-02-2010.I am strolling since date of application,but my net banking ID & password are not activated till 20-02-2010.
My postal address :-
Shoobhan Sadan,
Village-Kudari.P.O.Shahdol
(M.P.) pin 484001

Comments

Sir
Please refer my complaint 20th February 2010 about net banking.I have given details about my saving account and subemission of application for net banking facility.
I feel sorry that any authority or/ cell has not exercise his power to look into my
greivance.I need proper help.
With regard.
Saving account No.1424219649
At CBI Bank Br.Shahdol(Br.No.CBINH 0280787

Please add word " dated " after word -complaint- and before word -20th- in the first
line of comment mention just above.
A Dec 2, 2011 by
pydongre

yes i was also faced the problem in SEPT 2011 i applied for net banking in NOV last week i receive user id password and tranxn pass word along with grid authentication card. next day i login in internet banking, was succesful ichanged my both passwords as displayed after first login. i was unable to log for transcation of fund. as noted in grid card i entered the three digits as seen on card and my tranx pass word after login i see that my user status was locked and ask to contact branch, today i submit an application for reactivation of user status, now will this take same period?
PRABHAKAR DONGRE HOSHANGABAD BRANCH CODE 00757
N Jan 10, 2012 by
mahavir1.singh

To Block my lost ATM card
I have lost my two ATM cards with purse in Kashmiri gate ISBT bus stand at New Delhi on 1st april 2010 (thursday). so please block my ATM card.
Central Bank
ATM Card No: 5044 3732 5200 5218
N Jan 23, 2013 by
banti20

About net banking

I have a saving account No.3210837629 with central bank of India branch Shahdol (Br.No.CBINH 281667) .I have applied in prescribed form for net banking facility at the bank branch office in the month of January 2013.My net banking ID & password are generated two times, firstly in the month of January 2013 and secondly on 02-01-2013.I am strolling since date of application, but my net banking ID & password are not activated till 23-01-2013
banti meena
My postal address :-
banti meena,
Village-Dhamun khurd.P.O.sawai madhopur
(Raj.) pin 322001
N Feb 3, 2013 by
gabrugourav

actually i had recd. grid card from cantt. branch sagar, m.p. but i dont know how to use it...plz guide me..
N May 13, 2013 by

HELLO SIR MY NAME KALAISELVAN IN TRICHY MY NET BANKING ID & PASSWORD ARE NOT ACTIVATED PLEASE ACTIVATED MY NET BANKING CARD.
N Nov 5, 2013 by
choudhary1

i want to know this neft ref. no.CBINH13308

N Jun 11, 2014 by
saranyasri

actually i had received. grid card from central bank . branch china bazar, tamilnadu. but i dont know how to use it...plz guide me..
N Jul 12, 2014 by
Sajeev N Muthavazhy

i have online banking with Cbi
kindly inform me how can i make a purchase using Grid authentication card

Central Bank Of India - About net banking