Central Recordkeeping Agency NSDL Mumbai - PRAN CARD & NUMBER MISMATCH

JITU2105 on Jun 23, 2011
SIR
MERA NAAM JITENDRA SINGH BHADAURIYA HAI MAIN 04/11/2005 KO MP POLICE JOIN KIYA THA PANSION PLAN ME MERA A/C CRA NSDL ME KHOLA GYA HAI TERJARY RECORD OUR POLICE RECORD KE ANUSAR MERA PRAN NUMBER 110030603882 HAI BUT 19/5/11 KAI VIVERAN MAI MERA PRAN NUMBER 110030603832 HAI SHAI PRAN NUMBER BATANE KA KASTE KERNE . MERA PRAN CARD OUR I PIN CODE ABHI TAK NHAI MILA HAI
MERA DDO REG No-SGV011430G DDO NAME-SUPDT.OF POLICE NEEMUCH

DTO REG No-4000872 NAME-DISTRICT TREASURY OFFICENEEMUCH
MERA PRAN CARD THTHA PIN SP NEEMUCH KO BEJE THENK YOU

Comments

N Jun 29, 2011 by
Lalit.gupta1910@reddifmail.com

Maine 6th months pehle pan card aply kiye the to vo ab tk mujhe nhi mil paye.
N Jul 15, 2011 by
CRM TEAM

Dear Subscriber,
This has reference to your query raised, we would like to inform you that the Subscribers who have joined government service prior to March 2009 and covered under NPS are registered with CRA and PRAN No have been allotted on the basis of soft copy data (legacy data) including PPAN provided by DTO. PRAN allotted to you on the basis of PPAN is “110030603832”. However, CRA shall update the complete details of the Subscriber (Personal, Nomination and Employment) and dispatch PRAN kit containing PRAN card, subscriber master details and I-PIN (for accessing CRA website) only after receipt of physical PRAN applications (S1 Form) duly filled by the Subscriber and authorized by DDO & DTO.
Hence, you will be required to fill the application for allotment of PRAN providing your PPAN correctly and submit the same to the DDO. The DDO will forward the same to DTO who will forward it to CRA. In such case, on the basis of PPAN provided in the application, your details will be updated in the CRA system.
In case, if you have already submitted the application, you are requested to confirm with your concerned nodal office whether they have forwarded the same to CRA.
D Nov 27, 2012 by
poonam saharsa

TO,
CENTRAL RECORDKEEPING AGENCY
MUMBAI
SUB :- CORRECTION OF MY DATE OF BIRTH

SIR,
i am poonam kumari my PRAN NO is 110072628781. my actual date of birth is 17-01-1956 in all my job record and my school certificate but by fault my date of birth is mention 07-01-1956 in PRAN KIT which has send by CRA . so i kindly request u to correction to my date of birth in my PRAN KIT.
THANKING YOU
SAHARSA, DIST-SAHARSA
852201 (BIHAR)
N Jul 16, 2013 by
kokatanur

SUB;-- CORRECTION OF MY MIDDLE NAME.

SIR,
I am Satish. Ramagond Kokatanur my PRAN NO.is500000492976 my father name is RAMAGOND but you have wrongly mentioned my
father's name as KAMAGOND in PRAN KIT which was sent by you. Hence please correction of my father's name in PRAN KIT.

WITH REGARDS.

KARNATAKA
N Aug 23, 2013 by
sharath pawar

Dear sir/mam

my name is SHARATH PAWAR.S and hence employed in BLOCK EDUCATION OFFICE north range-2 bangalore-09 [STATE GOVT OF KARNATAKA EDUCATION DEPT] DDO no:0102QE8601 and my application has forwarded by my DDO and same has been forwarded through GAZETTED
SUB- TREASURY OFFICE bangalore north malleswaram bangalore-03. i haven't recived any reply from u so please send my m PRAN reg no as soon as posibble.

if any enquire have to made can contact me @ +919620824549
mail:sharly.pawar@gmail.com

thanking u
sharath pawar.s
N Aug 24, 2013 by
Ramasuresh

Dear sir/mam

my name is YELLAVULA RAMA SURESH my PRAN NO:-110040728370 my account is blocked so please sent me new iPIN and Password please

if any enquire have to made can contact me @ +919920283123

mail:Ramasuresh@gmail.com
N Dec 16, 2013 by
Ratnakar90

sir
i am Ratnakar singh I am employes is Govt health Deptment Distt raisen mp. India I have received my Pran No By SMS pran no is 110021967462 but I have not received my pran card and any related document till date. I have asked to nodal offficer they say that I have not received your pan card. so please send me my pan card . thanks. my contect no is 09074134808.
thanks