CEO Delhi - Electoral Photo Voter ID not Electoral Photo Voter ID

rakeysh

I've been living in Delhi for 15 years. I had submitted the required form for Electoral Voter Photo Identity Card and my name and wife name have been included to the voter list but I didn't receive the Electoral Photo voter ID yet.

As you know Delhi Assembly Election to be held on 29th Nov 2008. We want to cast our vote but we're unable to cast our vote because we don't have voter ID card.

Please let me know from where and how I can get my voter ID card. If we could not cast our vote then EO Staff will be responsible for them.

Thanks.
Rakesh Kumar

Comments

I have voter i.d. card of the old address, but now recently i have shifted and am living at new address. when, at the time of voting, my name was not found in the list at the old address, so i could not give my vote.

Kindly suggest me how can get my name in voter list of new place and get voter i.d. card made?

Manoj Kumar Sharma

SIR,

I HAVE VOTER I-CARD BUT THIS IS NOT RIGHT THE PAPER IS INSIDE LAMINATION VERY BADLY FOLDED SO ALL INFORMATION ARE WRONG MY ADDRESS IS F-1, 294, MADANGIR NEW DELHI-110062 AND EPIC CENTER KHANPUR`S STAFFS ARE NOT CO-OPRATED SO WHAT CAN I DO

SIR,

I am living in Delhi since last 10 years. I had submitted the required form, photos, and other documents for Electoral Voter Photo Identity Card in april, but niether any person came from the office nor receive the Electoral Photo voter ID yet.

Sir/Mam
I have been living in Delhi for 6 years. I had submitted the required form for Electoral Voter Photo Identity Card and my name and father name have been included to the voter list but I didn't receive the Electoral Photo voter ID yet. .

Thanks.
TAUSIF ALAM

I have submitted form in the Krishna Nagar Constituency, I have alloted voter id No. NBJ1232214 and S No. 351, according to new final voter list, As per BLO informed that you will received new voter id card with 10-15 days. Delhi elections are over but could't get any status about that Please tell me what is going on, is there any progress or not.

My voter id card no is DL/01/003/093231 and my residential address is 253-A Metro Vihar Holambi Lalan Delhi 110042 but I am still waiting for my new voter id card alongwith that of my wife's namely Kamla the concerned area office does not responding properly to give the new cards instead they are directing to see it on the internet for further details how can it be possible
kindly help me in getting my new voter id cards
waiting for an early response
D Feb 22, 2011 by
love_32y

Applied for votter card online and i have sent my requir documents on given address by speed post tracking number EU855838745IN and EU855838731IN same has been delivered but status still showing " We haven't received documents"

We request you to kindly help on this on urgent basis.
N Jul 5, 2012 by
ayaz0786

I Applied for votter card online on date 28.05.12 (Through Ref NO-136721
But till date no action.
kindly help me in getting my new voter id cards.
waiting for an early response

New Delhi-110045

N Mar 7, 2014 by
mukundan.shanthy

Sir/Ma'am,

I have applied for Name Correction in my Voter ID Card no.URO1440954 from Prahladpur. I am a resident of Northwest Delhi, Rohini.
They gave me a receipt no796380dt 31.7.2013 and said they would send through post. But I haven't receive it yet. From where can I get my Card? Please do the needful.

Thanking You.