CESC - High electricity Bills

Bipin Kumar 1970
Since last month I am receiving very high electricity bill from CESC Kolkata.Last Month Electic bills was 3483 Units, which is very much high than what it should be.
I have a doubt in my mind that either Electric Metre is not working properly or someone is doing Electric theft from our metre as we are unable to check what exactly happening because the metres are locked in a room.
So request you to kindly look into it & resolve it as soon as possible.

Bipin Kumar
Flat # 3 G, Tower -1
South city residences,
375, Prince Anwar Shah Road. Kolkata- 700068
Consumer # 07189007179

Comments

A FEW DAYS BACK I GOT AN E-BILL WHICH STATES THAT I HAVE TO PAY A BILL OF Rs.10100 ( IF PAID BY 13-10-2010 ).MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS 04022083007.

THIS IS A TOTAL INVALID FIGURE AND THIS AMOUNT IS JUST BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS.THEREFORE I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO SEE INTO THIS MATTER DEEPLY AND RESOLVE THE PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

IF YOU CHECK MY PREVIOUS BILLS AND THE UNITS CONSUMED VIZ A VIZ THE NUMBER OF PERSONS IN MY FAMILY(2), YOU CAN MAKE A WILD GUESS AND VISUALISE THE AMOUNT VERY CLEARLY.

DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY, I WENT TO VICTORIA HOUSE TO TAKE A SUGGESTION ABOUT WHAT TO DO NEXT.AN ELDERLY GENTLEMAN, AFTER SEEING MY COPY BILL SUGGESTED ME THAT THIS IS PURELY A FAULT OF CESC AND TO GO TO THE MANDIVALAE GARDENS CESC OFFICE
AND MAKE THE PAYMENT AFTER RECTIFYING IT FROM THE RESPECTIVE DEPARTMENT.

TODAY WHILE I WENT FOR RECTIFICATION OF THE BILL, THE PERSON FROM THE CASH COUNTER TOLD ME VERY CLEARLY THAT THE BILL CANNOT BE RECTIFIED AS HE SAYS THAT THE PERSONS WHO WENT FOR REGULAR METER CHECKING HAS NOT FOUND ANYONE IN THE HOUSE, SO CESC HAS ISSUED AN AVERAGE BILL.

PLEASE SEE INTO THIS MATTER DEEPLY AND REPLY ME BACK AT "soumitra_sherry@yahoo.co.in" or at "soumitra_sherry@rediffmail.com" so that i can clear off my dues as fast as possible.

Thanks and regards,

Sudipta Ghosh
( +919831121888 / +919830358001 )
N Oct 5, 2012 by
mjali67

i am getting a huge amount of bill for last few month, i am staying alone and past all the day outside at my office, i am using a fridge 24 hrs running, a tv run daily almost 7 hrs ( 6.30-8.00 am and 6.30 -11 pm), a computer mxm 7 hrs a day( 8.00-9.30 am) and (7.00-10.30 pm), a fan runs 15 hrs a day and a tube with a power saving bulb. so i think it is an absurd bill please verify the meter or read the meter clearly.
md usman