CFL Bulb assembling - SURYA TRADING CO. (Regd.) Registration No 2460"

avinash suryakant khot
Diar sir,
This company assembling CFL Bulb. my ten thousand rupees transfor to surya trading co. ICICI bank account no 630105006297 cash Transfor this Account but company not supply my material.

Comments

Dear SIR,
I am interested in business of assembling CFL,
Pls give me the details of business.

Your,

CELL NO. 09560900906
AMIT KUMAR SINGH

Dear SIR,
I am interested in business of assembling CFL,
Pls give me the details of business.

aavinash alone
cell no.9869330000

Hi, i want to start a CFL assembling business in Guwahati (Assam)...plz let me know how to Start. My Phone number 9577125023. (Deepankar Bhattacharyya)

I am interested in cfl bulb assambeling, give me details and rate list of assembeling. I am already do this type of work last 1 year. send the details to my email address preet_system@rediffmail.com or call 9890084255

I want to start CFL or any other Electronics items Assembling business.Please send me the manufacturer or trader E- mail ID to my E- mail ID.

my E- mail ID
shiva_661@rediffmail.com

I am interested to start business of assembling CFL or any electrical or Electronics product,
Pls give me the details of traders suppliers and manufacturer

shivaprakash.a.r

e- mail ID. shiva_661@rediffmail.com
vepl

I would like to start my business with surya bulb by assembling there cfl bulbs, i like these idea so kindly forward me all the details on my mail id rohit123_patil@yahoo.com.

waiting for your response.

Rohit Patil

i am intrested in cfl bulb assembly work so pls give me mobile number and others details
A Feb 2, 2011 by
sasmita patra

HI
DEAR SIR,
I like to do surya bulb home assembly business at Orissa. GIVE ME details on my email: patra.sasmita568@gmail.com. Ph no:+91 9582222096.
Do the needfuf guideline ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,
Sasmita patra
+91 9582222096
N Feb 15, 2011 by
natarajan.k

I am intrested in electronicballast and cfl bulb asambling work in chennai .so kindly job give me my mail.sandhiyanatarajan.k@gmail.com
A Mar 18, 2011 by
Ashwin Chandore

ashwin Chandore
I cantact u twice but u r not given reply for Compact choke Ane cfl lamp manufacturing. So plz provide ne mext details.
Thanking u.
Regard,
Ashwin Chandore,
(Director)
+919604854077
ashwinchandore7@gmail.com
N Mar 24, 2011 by
highgrowagrotech

Firstly, we would like to introduce ourselves as Quality CFL Raw Materials Supplier and OEM CFL Supplier of Complete CFL on your Brand name, based at Udaipur-Rajasthan.

During net surfing, we had come to know that so many persons are interested in CFL Assembling Business and having bulk CFL Raw Materials requirements.

We are very much interested to establish strong business relation with them and we are in position to meet any raw material requirements for their CFL Assembly Unit on long term & regular basis.

To better understand CFL raw material requirements, please mail us your CFL Raw Materials requirements in details for our further needful action.

We assure you for the supply of best quality raw materials on most competitive rates as per your specifications on long term basis.

Regards.

Mobile: 091-98292 44661
Email: highgrowagrotech@gmail.com
N Apr 12, 2011 by
nayak jha

i am intrested bussiness of assemble cfl bulb all kind i am in nagpur m-8149692183 send me all thing ajha49@ymail.co
N Jul 11, 2011 by
saawariya

i am interested in cfl bulbs assembly at home based...but i lisn't...that companies r taking a deposite 30000 to 40000 rs n they do highly rejection of bulbs, it can assemble from us n giving penelty also .wat is fact ? electronics companies from pune

Pls any one can tell me what is fact
It useful or not
Pls email me rajputdinesh1@gmail.com
N Jul 11, 2011 by
saawariya

i want a start cfl assembly buesness at home base ...but i lisent some companies taking 30000 to 40000 rs deposite ..but highly rejection cfl of bulb from made us ...n they make penelty also .its true ...

Cfl assebly buesness succesfull at home base or not .
Pls help me.
rajputdinesh87@gmail.com
N Aug 10, 2011 by
rahman sait

Dear sir, I want to start a cfl assembly business at home base, pls.send me details
N Oct 15, 2011 by
omangesh

SIR,
I AM INTERESTED IN ASSEMBLING OF CFL BULBS AND I AM DOING THIS FOR LAST 8 MONTHS. I AM FACING THE PROBLEM OF PASTING, MY ASSEMBLED BULBS ARE REJECTED AS THEY ARE GETTING LOSE. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT MATERIAL IS USED FOR PASTING AND WHAT IS THE PROPORTION.
AT PRESENT I USED MARBLE POWDER AND FEVICOL SH IN PROPORTION 60:40. PLZ LET ME KNOW THE PROPER METHOD OF PASTING. MY EMIAL ID IS omangesh_pawar@rediffmail.com.
N Dec 20, 2011 by
yashwant.patidar

I am yashwant patidar form Hisar (Haryana) working in a CFL lamp Assembling Unit for 15 to 100 W, 220-240 V ~50/60 Hz and other as per requirement,
I want to Know that your organization can outsource the assembling work (To provide raw material and perches the manufactured product form me) in hisar .when you provides such kind of services which is related to my job, then pls contact me on my number 8053110222 Email-yashwant.patidar@gmail.com

Pls update traders/supplliers//manufacture detail.
A Jan 8, 2012 by
gajananp_npb

I am interested to start cfl assembling in small investment so please send the branded details manufacturer/Trader in nidia. My Self Details Gajanan Pattewar-9665175723

CFL Bulb assembling - SURYA TRADING CO. (Regd.) Registration No 2460"

Company: ygg