c.g.housing board ,dedayal awas yogana,saddu,raipur - incomplete work

KAVI MUKIM
I purchased a house in the c.g housing board, saddu,raipur.My house no is LIG-447 is in the name of my mother Mr.s Sunita Mukim. I have received a call from the office that your house is been completed kindly visit the office and see the house and take the keys , but after reaching there i have been informed that the keys is with some other staff so we will not be able to show you the work done inside the house. I have been going there since 4 to 5 times but i have seen that the work is still incomplete and need to be completed.Water supply facility is not good at all,the garbage is still there infornt and in the side of the house and all the gates have to be changed as they are been infected by deemak, i have complaint about all this in the office but actions are been taken against this properly.So please see to this matter and kindly inform us about the same.One more thing in the office we giving the letter of complaint the staff who is there is telling that me won't be able to receive this letter and give you received copy of the same .

Comments

My friend, feel sorry to know about your case.But its your fault, that you have booked house with housing board another department highest in the list of corruption.No one is responsible for anything, take photographs of your house while taking key for possession as proof.Lateron complaint to consumer forum to get your claims.All the best.
D Sep 21, 2011 by
CGHB

Dear KAVI MUKIM,

You are valuable costumer of CGHB. We thanks you for providing us opportunity to serve you.

If your complaint is still not solved then please go through this link

This is Chhattisgarh Housing Board's website.

Thank you.

- Chhattisgarh Housing Board Raipur.
www.cghb.gov.in