Chevrolet Motors Worldwide Ltd. - WINNING PRIZE

subhash kumar singh on Jun 17, 2011
R/SIR,
MY NAME IS SUBHASH SINGH I RECEIVED MAILS IN MY MAIL ID FROM CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.UK.AND DEMONDING ME 12900.00 RS.FOR INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY CHARGE ,I GIVEN THEM AFTER THIS THEY SEND A MASSAGE BY RBI THAT YOUR WINNING PRIZE HAS BEEN DEPOSITED IN RBI PLEASE TRANSFER OF YOUR MONY IN YOUR ACCOUNT.THAT WAS FEELING TRUE BY RBI LOGO & URL.I STARTED FILLUP FORM THAT IS SENDING BY RBI.WHEN JUST CLIK MONEY TRANSFER OPTION, I FILLUP MY SBI ACCOUNT NO.THEN THEY ASKED COST OF CONVERSION CODE. THEN I CONTECTED THEM FOR GIVING THAT CODE BUT THEY DEMANDED 50,000.00 RS. FOR GIVING THAT CODE.PLEASE SIR PLEASE TELL ME THAT IS FRAUD ARE NOT.IF THAT IS TRUE PLEASE GIVE ME THAT CODE.

THERE ARE MOB.NO. FROM WHICH THEY CONTACT US

SORT CODE-56643

from:-
subhash singh
e-mail-subhashrajpoot@rediffmail.com

Comments

N Jun 17, 2011 by
subhash kumar singh

transfer of winning prize - chevrolet motors worldwide lt.

R/SIR,

subhash singh
e-mail-subhashrajpoot@rediffmail.com
A Jun 17, 2011 by
ankaiah.gaddam

I too received e-mail that my phone number has won prize.so far I haven't received that.
Who is responsible I don't know!

ankaiah.gaddam@gmail.com
A Jul 7, 2011 by
Vinod V Menon

Hey this is clear case of fraud... How can you ever believe such emails? World wide people are cheated and can believe that you have infact given them money...
D Nov 11, 2012 by
ganesvalobo

I GANES VALOBO OF INDIA WAS ALSO RECEIVED THE SAME MAIL AND I WAS WAS DEMANDED RS.24.500 FOR CUSTOM CLEARANCE FROM NEW DELHI AIRORT BUT I TOLD THEM THAT I HAVE NO MONEY THEN NO MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED.
MY EMAIL :ganesvalobo@gmail.com
N Aug 19, 2013 by
sudhagar. raj

HELLO INDIAN PEOPLE CAREFULL AND LONDON PEOPLE BRILLIANT BUT FROUD PEOPLE, BECAUSE MY MONEY LOSS. CHEVROLET MOTORS AND COCA-COLA COMPANY FROUD MAIL INFORMATION. IGNORE THAT MAIL.

ANYONE OF THE PERSION THAT WINNING AMOUNT RECEIVED NO. BUT OUR MONEY LOSS THEN THEY ARE CALLING CONTACT NUMBER ALL NOT REACHABLE. BECAUSE CAREFUL.
BY. SUDHAGAR. TAMILNADU-9787588181