(CHEVRON) Int'l mobile draw 2009 - (CHEVRON) Int'l mobile draw 2009

Neeraj kumar
dear sir,

08 Sept. 2009 morning at 4:23am I got a message informing me that i have won CHEVRON MOBILE INT'l MOBILE DRAW 2009 of 500, 000 pounds and as per direction i have to claim to Mr ZEAL SUNDERLAND (Email is cpdce@live.com and telephone no. +447031812793).
and i also got a Email as below:

"66 PICCADILLY LONDON. W1B 0BH.
FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGEMENT
CHEVRON PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
We are in receipt of your e-mail and the following instruction was received from the CHEVRON PETROLEUM
DEVELOPEMENT COMPANY MOBILE DRAW AWARD WORLDWIDE in England in collaboration with UK
Government in respect to your winning prize valued £500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds only)
from our monthly Chevron petroleum development company MOBILE DRAW AWARD.
Which you were entered as an independent candidate, your Mobile number was automated In a random computer
search from the World Wide Mobile Directories (WWMD).Your winning prize is deposited with Premium security
company here in U.K in a temporary security vault which shall be sent to you because your winning prize has
been Approved for payment. You will receive this fund through diplomatic means of delivery.
However, the 2009 Chevron petroleum development company Mobile Draw Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement
in the chequered history of this Corporation. On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to
congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have no little way contributed immensely towards the success
of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards its actualization. All participants were selected randomly
from World Wide mobile Directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the Chevron
petroleum development Mobile Promotion Draw of England in its struggle to alleviate poverty and to help less privileged.
However, no tickets were sold but all Mobile was assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy.
The selection process was carried out through random selection in a computerized number selection machine (TOPAZ) from
a database of an exclusive list of 29,031.000 mobile users drawn from all the continents of the world.
This program is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by The International Association of Gaming
Regulations (IAGR).We have processed your winning prize and although the said prize has been registered to you as
beneficiary of the fund. Your fund is currently deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in U.K in a temporary Account
and shall be sent to you through an affiliate Security Company on your approval.We are still processing your certificate
of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done.

Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding
the process of transfer and also you are advised to keep this secret and confidential.
You are advised to complete the below form and send it with the fund release Application
Letter below to Loomis Security Company Plc through E-mail: loomiss@rocketmail.com so
that they can start processing for delivery of your parcel that contain your winning
prize( fund ) to you.
Answer correctly the questionnaire below and send to Loomis Security Company through the
above given email address.
LOOMIS SECURITY COMPANY
Date of birth:
Marital Status / SEX :
Occupation :
ANY GOVERNMENT APPROVE ID :
Kindly fill in the above form and send via email to enable them process your winning and release your funds to you
International Drew.
(a subsidiary of British-Draw Services)

Yours in service,
Mr. ZEAL SUNDERLAND
[Publicity Secretary]
Tel: +447031812793 "

and the SMS i recieve that is "Congrats! Your Mobile Number has Won 500,000Pounds in (CHEVRON) Int'l mobile draw 2009. To Cliam Your Prize contact Mr.ZEAL SUNDER LAND Via Email: cpdce@live.com

Please reply sir,
i want to know the truth of this message
Thankyou

Regard
NEERAJ KUMAR
PUNJAB,INDIA
my mobile number is +91-98883-03880
my Email id is neerajrittu@yahoo.com

(CHEVRON) Int'l mobile draw 2009

Comments

know the truth of the message - chevron mobile draw

yesterday i recievd a message that i have won a prize money of 500000 pounds in a lottery draw iwant to know the truth of the message as soon as possible.contact no .09835142948, 09635034190...

winner of lucky draw through Mr.Zeal 2009 - Mr. Zeal

Mr.Zeal I have received a message on my mobile number that I have won 500 000 pounds as alucky draw winner.Please let me know if this is true or fake

sir i would like to know truth about the message which i had recieved on my mobile phone that
my mobile number has won 500000 pounds in ( chevron) Int'l mobile draw. and to claim your prize contact mr. Zeal Sunderland . sir plz tell me how can i get the prize money...

rakesh kumar my mobile number is +9198883-02740
and my E-mail is sunil.sonu2007@gmail.com

shahnwaj shabbir qureshi my mobile number is +919979477447and
my E-mail is shan.srq@gmail.com

sir i would like to know truth about this msg, send reply

Sivacharan my mobile number is +919885114545 and
my E-mail is charan_sweet@hotmail.com and the SMS i recieve that is "Congrats! Your Mobile Number has Won 500, 000Pounds in (CHEVRON) Int'l mobile draw 2009. To Cliam Your Prize contact Mr.ZEAL SUNDER LAND Via Email: cpdce@live.com

hydrabad
i also received same message from chevron as mentin above.
i to want to know the truthabout this message.
chevron petrollieum company mobile draw award.
please reply.

bhn ke phudi. ye msg bhaj kon raha hai, . sari raat sone nehi diya. uski maa ki chut, kon bhn ka loda hai . i want to know who send this msg

Hi mr. zeal.I am sankar dey.I am from India.
i received a message from chevron that I have got a prize as mentin above.
i want to know the truthabout this message.
please give me more information at my e mail address or my mobile no-9733666670.
please reply.

hi!i m sangeeta sen from india.i ve a msg on my cell that i have won a prize of 500, 000 pounds .i want to know the truth about that msg.

i am ramiz sk from india, westbengal, murshidabad, at berhampore.
yesterday i got a sms in my mobile form you.
and you wrote i won "500, 000pounds in(CHEVRON)int'l mobile draw 2009.
please tell me details about this matter...
my mobile no -9732657216.
my @mail- ramij_babay@rediffmail.com
ranidas

26th Sept. 2009 evening at 6.52 PM, I got a message to informe me that i have won CHEVRON MOBILE INT'l MOBILE DRAW 2009 of 500, 000 pounds and as per direction i have to claim to Lan Dickson (Email is clid02@hotmail.co.uk and contact no +447010285705)

How to get my prize in (CHEVRON) Int'l mobile draw 2009 - (CHEVRON) Int'l mobile draw 2009

i have recieved an sms on 26th sep at 03:01:58.The sms was stating that my mobile has won 500,000pounds in (CHEVRON) Int'l mobile draw 2009.And it was also stating that i have to claim my prize to Mr.Zeal Sunderland via email.My mobile number is +919733666252.

so you please note my statement and help me to get my prize at time.
yours faithfully
Santinath Goswami

I GOT THE MESSAGE THAT I WON 50000 POUNDS IN CHEVRON MOBILE INTERNATIONAL DRAW2009 PLS TELL US A TRUTH ABOUT THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE I ALSO GIVEN MY TOTAL DETAIL ON loomi@rocketmail.com PLS LOOK AT THIS MATTER

sir i would like 2 know the truth of dis message which u had send me...so plz reply me sir

(CHEVRON) Int'l mobile draw 2009 - (CHEVRON) Int'l mobile draw 2009