Chevron Oil & Gas Company - Appointment Letter

mishra umesh on Mar 5, 2011
I have got an appointment letter from Chevron Oil & Ga scompany for the post of Senior Administartive Officer , stating to join at UK by 15th March after getting visa and all.The HR manager is Mr. Peter Smith.How can I know about the authenticity of this letter.The address of the company given is as under.
Seafield House
Aberdeen AB15 6X, United Kingdom

Please give some reply immediately.

Rgds

U C Mishra

Comments

N Aug 19, 2011 by

Best Review
I was hired as a private nurse to Engineer Davis Palmer, but then I changed my mind for my security, that's why I want to refund all payments that Ive been made. but the the Smith chambers firm from UK London doesnt want my payments return to me. i guess i was avictim of fraud.
Harprit Singh Oil & Gas company  - India

information for this company - Oil & Gas company

dear sir,
for infomation
tha company of Scotland, Uk (ZOOMPETRO OIL & GAS COMPANY< SCOTLAD)

this company are send me a appoietment letter for post of Marketing Manager, this company are true & false Please send me more details of this company

Harprit Singh
622, Subhash Nagar 'A'
Mill Gate, Nr. Police Station
Pali-Marwar (Raj.)306401 India
N Mar 10, 2011 by
jayeshdhabalia chevron  - United Kingdom

Appointment Letter - chevron

i received an appointment letter for joining chevron Aberdeen thru Equity Consultant.

Please let me know is such type of letter is fraud or genuine.

jayesh
N Apr 9, 2011 by
ric.1986

I got an appoint letter from Chevron Oil & Gas, UK how would I know that the company is not a fraud, already they told me to spend 61, 500 for work permit & Visa to Mumbai UK Immigration Office through Bank, please reply as soon as possible

Thanking You,

Yours truly,
Ricky Chakraborty
ric.1986@yahoo.com
(+91- 7278804494)
N Apr 9, 2011 by
ric.1986

Hi, this is Ricky Chakraborty from kolkata got an offer and contract letter from Chevron Oil & Gas UK address gvn below, I like to know that wheter they try to cheat me they already they told me to submit 61, 500 for work permit & Visa to Mumbai UK Immigration Office through Bank,

Seafield House
N Apr 19, 2011 by
billyh7 Chevron Oil & Gas Company  - United States

Want money back - Gas?

I was charged $ 39.44 and I never bought anything or did anything with this website. I don't know how the charge occurred but I would appreciate getting my money back. My email is vthokies10000@hotmail.com. Please email me if you have any questions.
N Aug 4, 2011 by
elissa_rn

I would like to ask also regarding what I received from UK Chevron Oil and Gas Company, awhile ago they sent me a contract as a Private nurse for the wife of one of the employees named Engr.Davis Palmer, he is an American citizen and presently resides in Portsmouth UK.
I just want to clarify if it is fraud or legal.Thank you so much.
N Aug 19, 2011 by
Arthur S. Ponce

I was hired as a private nurse to his wife by Engineer Davis Palmer who worked at Chevron Oil and Gas UK London, and my papers was handled by the firm Smith Chambers Solicitors and Associates, I paid already an amount of 9900US dollars, but then I just want to refund all payments that I did because im already out of funds and for my security. Pls can anybody help me to refund my payments. I think I have a right to refused not to go there anymore. But the firm and mu sponsor doesnt want to return my payments. I need somebody to help me regarding this matter. I dont know if this is a legal or fraud. I cannot contact anymore Engineer Davis Palmer. I want my money back.
N Aug 25, 2011 by
Arthur S. Ponce

I think this is fraud the Chevron Employee my Sponsor Engineer Davis Palmer doesnt want to return my payments and the smith chambers who handled my documents, I am refusing already to go to U.K for my security and I dont have money to pay anymore. I emailed the smith chambers law firm In UK london but insisted that they doenst work that way. I explained to them I will not go there anymore eventhough I had a visa.This is Fraud. I want my money back. I dont know why they to this to others. I want them to be accountable for this.email address of davis palmer, davispalmer1960@gmail.com and engineerdavispalmer1960@gmail.com. He live s UK portsmouth and the firm email address smithchambers@live.com. I hope this thing will stop to victimize others.
N Jun 17, 2013 by
Anbu6364

Sir this anbazhagan from Bangalore.

From chevron i received mail to send my CV.

I sent my resume and they sent me one Assessement form with My personnel details and they asked me to fill up online questions.

May i know whether this is rear mail or fraud recruiting!!!

This is the Address

from

Engr.Mark oxford
Chevron Recruitment
Mail id is : chevron house@dgoh.org

CHEVRON OIL AND GAS UK
Aberdeen AB15 6X, United Kingdom

Pls reply with tis mail with details

Name : Anbu

Mail ID : anbazhagan771@yahoo.com
N Jul 26, 2013 by
Selva Ramalingam

This is fake only. Don't send any details this mail id.
Please check the url for further information:

--Selva R
N Jul 30, 2013 by
jefff

Thank you all for your kind respond and support to the nation and the world generally, this message go for some of you who were been ask to pay some security, please kindly mail the VIO office to get back your money or call the south Africa embassy for your payment here is the VIO office contact mail and mobile line kakytrinidal.com phone number (+27747992142)we are here to help you all.God bless as you do write or call the office to handle your case
N Jul 30, 2013 by
jefff

Here is the VIO contact mail kakytrinidal@yahoo.com
N Aug 15, 2013 by
Bijender Singh Bhanwera

I would like to now the further process of your appointment with Chevron Oil and Gas UK

bijender31@ymail.com
Fhem Salazar Calaluan

Davis Palmer Family davispalmerfamily@gmail.com
1:55 PM (39 minutes ago)

to bcc: me
Dear Nurse,

My name is Davis Palmer, I work and live in England with my family . My dad is 68 and he's suffering from Arthritis and Osteoarthritis and also has a mild blood pressure issue due to old age. We have been informed by naukrigulf to contact you and negotiate the possibility of hiring and bringing you over to the UK for a 2 years contract term with our family.

We usually visit the hospital twice every week for checkup, but due to the fact that my wife and I have a very demanding profession, we find it very difficult in keeping to this routine and hiring a British nurse is very expensive. If you wish to take up this position please write me back or call me on my direct Number +448719159400. Let us discuss further. I will need you to start as soon as possible. We would pay you the sum of 4, 200.00 GBP (Four Thousand two hundred GBP) Monthly to enable you put in your best while in your duty as a family nurse, If you agree on the above pay, You will be required to be with us for 24 months, but then, if you wish to leave at an earlier time, you should be able to give a month's notice unless were the situation for leave is desperate.

Your accommodation and feeding will be our sole responsibility. You will have complete access to make your own meals as we understand the fact that our dietary choices may very much differ from yours. Did I fail to mention? We have 2 lovely kids, Amanda and Steve 16 and 13 years old respectively.

Your traveling effects will be arranged by us as a matter of urgency once we receive your conformity.

Fhem Salazar Calaluan

OMG fake!
Fokhrul Alam Mukul

wtf! we got the same email fhem. i knew it was a fraud email. your pinoy?
N Feb 14, 2014 by
omengflores

same here, i got same email from Davis Palmer...
N Feb 14, 2014 by