Chief electoral officer Uttar pRadesh - Inclusion of name in Electoral rolls and EPIC

snimit on Jun 8, 2012
Dear Sir ,
Greetings !!

This is just to let you know that I submitted the form In collectorate Varanasi for the inclusion of my name in electoral roll and issuance of EPIC. It is approx one and half month since I submitted the same but the EPIC ( Voter Id card) has not been received to me so far . I complaind the same in writing on CEO, uttarpradesh webiste but nothing came fruitful till now . When I called for 5 to 6time on the tollfree number given on the website of election commission , I got the reoly to collect the duplicate Voter Id from Varanasi office . I went there in Varanasi Office personally to collect the same but no one was rready there to help me out and procide the the Voter Id Card .

Therefofe, you are requested to kindly do the needful .

With best regards

Ramesh Verma

Comments

N Mar 15, 2013 by
Nita srivastava

I had submitted form-8 in the office of Tehsil Sadar in Greater Noida, Dist: Gautam Budh Nagar for amendment in Voter I.D. Cards of followings persons.on7/11/2012 and also paid Rs.10/-each/members vide receipt no.64821 to 64825
1- Anil Kumar srivastava S/O A.L.Srivastava Ward no.5, Sl.no. 690 and name of Assembly seat no.63(Jevar)
2-Nita srivastava W/O Anilkumar Srivastava Ward no.5, Sl.no. 705 and name of Assembly seat no.63(Jevar)
3-Neha Srivastava D/O Anilkumar Srivastava Ward no.5, Sl.no. 706 and name of Assembly seat no.63(Jevar)
4-Sachin srivastava S/O Anilkumar Srivastava Ward no.5, Sl.no. 704 and name of Assembly seat no.63(Jevar)
5-Sangeeta SrivastavaW/O Sachin Srivastava Ward no.5, Sl.no. 707 and name of Assembly seat no.63(Jevar)

No body is available on phone to inform the status.When today I had visited Office of Tehsil Sadar Which is 30Kms up/down from my residence, no body could tell the status.Kindly help us in this matter.
Anil Kumar srivastava
H.N.P-2/02, Tower-3A, Silver City-2, Sector Pi-II, GreaterNoida, U.P.
Phone No.9350064362
N Mar 15, 2013 by
Nita srivastava

Anil Kumar srivastava
H.N.P-2/02, Tower-3A, Silver City-2, Sector Pi-II, GreaterNoida, U.P.
Phone No.9350064362