CHIEF MINISTER ofFICE , JAIPUR RAJASTHAN - LOST MY ATM PASSWORD

PARMEET KAUR
HI,
I AM PARMEET KAUR C/O M.P. JAIN, CHIEF MINISTER OFFICE, SECRETARIAT, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN.
MY ACCOUNT NO. 61008823308, BRANCH SBBJ. SECRETARIAT

MY CONTACT NO. 09982527376

PLEASE THIS IS VERY URGENT & MY ATMS PASSWORD

THNKS

PARMEET KAUR
0141 - 4036663

Comments

Hello Mam,

As you have already seen in news & newspapers that no police members help injured people in stampede occured at mehrangarh fort.Instead they do "Lathicharge" to them.Pls take action on them. Only local jodhpur peoples take their step forward to help & save them.A member of my colony was there at that time & he told us that police was only standing there, they didn't took a single person to ambulance.

As a C.M you have to take step on this...

Dear sir/madam

It, s Avdesh Kumar.I have SBI saving account.The branch Name is Hawasadak jaipur.i have lost my ATM card.Please lock my ATM.This is very urgent for me .
My account details is as
A/C No.-30027077797
Avdesh kumar
Branch Name-Hawa sadak, jaipur
Thanx
My contact no. is 9414483400

missing of pan card - shree contruction

i had missing my pan card
dear sir / mam,

here i m Rakesh chandrakant favade s/0 chandrakant rambhau favade missed my pan card bearin no (AAQPF5350C).i request you to plz do need full on urgent basis .i have need of pan card.

thanks& warm regards
Rakesh chandrakant favade

at-shedavali, po-shilphata, tal-khalapur
dist-raigad maharashtra 410203

Dear Sir
In the above-cited subject it is submitted that-
1. I was posted as Medical Officer in the Government Maharana Bhupal Hospital, Udaipur (Rajasthan) from 25-08-2000 to 15-06-2005.
2. In compliance to the order no. P.7(1) chisva/2/2001/A-823 dated 26-12-2001, I was deputed from my post to P.G.I. Chandigarh to pursue D.M. (Neurology) course, the first two years of course after joining being considered as deputation and the third year granted as leave due/extraordinary leave.
3. The Government of Rajasthan issued a letter no. P 7-3(796) chisva/group-2/92 dated 26-12-2003 addressed to the Director (Public Health), Medical & Health Services, Rajasthan, Jaipur cancelling earlier samsankhik orders dated 02-05-2001 and 25-10-2001. In this letter Government of Rajasthan intended to grant leave due/extraordinary leave for the entire period of the D.M. (Neurology) course and also ordered to recover the salary paid during the deputation period.
4. I filed a S.B. Civil Stay Application No. 4926/2004 and S.B. Writ Petition No. 5755/2004 in High of Rajasthan, Jaipur Bench and the disputed order dated 26-12-2003 was stayed for four weeks on 27-10-2004 and this stay of four weeks was extended till further orders on 07-11-2005.
5. I took voluntary retirement from the post of Junior Specialist (Medicine) on 17-11-2008 and at that time I was informed by the dealing clerk at Community Health Centre, Dhariavad, District Pratapgarh that the Superintendent, Government Maharana Bhupal Hospital, Udaipur (Rajasthan) has not sanctioned my annual increment due on 01-09-2004 and the service book has to be dispatched his office for the same.
6. As per rule 29 of Rajasthan Service rules ‘Increment to be drawn as a matter of course unless withheld’.-*(Subject to the provisions of Rules 26-A, 27-A and 30), an increment shall ordinarily be drawn as a matter of course unless it is withheld by the authority empowered to withhold such increment in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Classification, Control and Appeal Rules. Any order withholding an increment shall state the period for which it is withheld and whether the postponement shall have the effect of postponing future increments.
7. Attention is also invited to the Government of Rajasthan's decisions to the proviso to clause (b) of Rule 31 of the Rajasthan Service Rules as per which Government of Rajasthan decided that the extra-ordinary leave availed of by permanent Government servants for the purpose of undertaking higher scientific and technical studies may be allowed to count for increments.
8. After the Honorable High Court’s Jaipur SB Stay dated 27-10-2004 and 07-11-2008 in the Civil Stay Application No. 4926/2004 and S.B. Writ Petition No. 5755/2004, the Government of Rajasthan’s order no. P.7(1) chisva/2/2001/A-823 dated 26-12-2001 deputing from my post to P.G.I. Chandigarh to pursue D.M. (Neurology) course, the first two years of course after joining being considered as deputation and the third year granted as leave due/extraordinary leave, is still standing whereas the disputed letter no. P 7-3(796) chisva/group-2/92 dated 26-12-2003 is still stayed.
9. As a result of Superintendent, Government Maharana Bhupal Hospital, Udaipur (Rajasthan) illegally withholding my increment due on 01-09-2004, I continued to receive pay scale of my previous post and that too without increment for almost five years till my retirement on 17-11-2008. This is an extreme example of height of dictatorship shown by Superintendent, Government Maharana Bhupal Hospital, Udaipur. My service book for past one month was lying with the Superintendent, Government Maharana Bhupal Hospital, Udaipur for my due increment dated 01-09-2004 to be sanctioned and the dealing clerk was expecting a bribe to be offered.
10. My service book was sent by the Medical Officer Incharge, C.H.C.Dhariavad by registered post to the Superintendent, Government Maharana Bhupal Hospital, Udaipur (Rajasthan) by registered post on 21st November 2008 and by an act of criminal conspiracy, the concerned clerk in the Office of Superintendent, Government Maharana Bhupal Hospital, Udaipur has stolen my service book to hide the irregularities done in my service book in the past, for which I have been complaining repeatedly for past two weeks.
11. I, therefore, request your good self to kindly look into the matter and lodge a case of criminal conspiracy under section 409 of I.P.C. against such corrupt Government Officials. My pension case is unnecessarily being delayed on account of these happenings.

Dated 7th January 2009

Dr. Ajay Kumar Vats
Retired Junior Specialist
241, Sector-4, Hiranmagri
Udaipur (Rajasthan)
Mobile No.9314479719
Mobile No.9829279719

dir sirs,

pls be informed one guy he make three time passport difrence name he already go and come back 2 time from wrong way hi is meet with pakistani gui
sorry sir disturb to you...
sir wo do bar saudia gaya or abi jaraha hai qater wo jab marji chahe kuchh bi kar sakta hai govt. kuchh nahi kar sakta sir bahut big problem hai isko saja milni chahiye hard se hard.

sokat ali S/. idushah
v. p. new parasrampura teh. nawalgarh
dist jhunjhunu rajasthan
india 333308
mob. 9887608919

thanks
khan sastrinagar
jaipur

Dear Sir/Madam

myself suresh soni,
i belong from Sawai Madhopur, i want to make my new "RASHANCARD" in jaipur. but there are some many problems to make this in jaipur. i already cut off my family member name in Collectrate of Sawai Madhopur as per required in Collectrate of Jaipur. But have get is NOC of My "RASHANCARD" from Sawai madhopur. after this they are not make my new RashanCard.

please do needful

so that i have complete my paper as a Identity Proof.

Suresh Soni

Respected sir,
This is Jayantia lal Jain from jodhpur. i went to JDA Office Jaipur on 8th july 09 at 12:30 PM for official work to submit documents but i was surprised to see that ENTRY IN ALL PREMESIS was closed by security gards for common public up to 2:30, PM though the office works start at 9 am. Many old senior citizens were requesting for an entry but no means. On pass counter Three Persons who were on duty were relaxing in cabin without hearing anyone and not providing the pass if he has an emergency or the outsider who have to leave in the afternoon.
This type of bureaucracy is completely wrong and very painfull to common public.
I heartly request you to kindly pay attention towards it.

Jayanti Lal Jain

it is intimated that all electric bills of Khandar Telephone Exchange have been deposited by the BSNL. A recent electric bill of Khandar Telephone Exchange has been received for Rs.72691/- for which the last date of payment is 17-06-2009. Inspite of depositing all bills in due time, JVVNL has disconnected electric connection of Khandar Telephone Exchange with out any authentic reason / intimation. A lot of public complaints arising against telecom Services. The matter has been already reported to SE SWM/ AE Khandar.

Kindly look into the matter. Please instruct concerned JVVNL officers to restore electric connection immediately of said Telephone Exchange and take suitable action against responsible JVVNL officers/officials.

SDOT BSNL Sawaimadhopur
Basant

Sir, I am Data Entry Operator in National Rural Garanti act (NREGA) project. I earning 4000/- per month salary. but NRHM project government of rajasthan earn 6000/- per month sailery. Please increase salary 6000/- per month.

dear sir meri wife ne JNVU se pre B.ED ka exam diya tha counselling me university ne college ki location local dikhakar hame cheat kiya hai. college raisinghnagar district sriganganagar me hai, lekin college ko sriganganagar local ka bataya hai. ab college change nahi kar rahe hai. hamne ek letter CM OFFICE ko bhi bheja hai . please university par action liya jaye. kyonki college ganganagar local se 80 k.m. par hai. ladies ko jane me dikkat hai.

DEAR SIR GREETINGS WELCOME,
SIR I AM FROM SIKANDRA (DAUSA) AND WE HAVE STONE BUSINESS SITUTED IN SIKANDRA AND WE HAVE 250-300 STONE ARTICLES SHOPS AND HAVE 100-125 BSNL LAND LINE TELEPHONES BUT THESE ARE OUT OF ORDER FROM LAST 2-3 YEARS WHEN THE NH.11, ROAD WIDE WORK HAS BEEN STARTED BY IJM COMPANY AND NOT THE WORK HAS BEEN COMPLETED BUT THE TELEPHONE HAS NOT BEEN REPAIRED YET NOW SO PLS ADVICE THE REGIONAL OFFICER AND REPAIRE THE LINES ASAP.

RGDS.
J.L.SAINI
BUDDHARAM STONE INDUSTRIES
NH.11, AGRA ROAD SIKANDRA-303326
DIST-DAUSA (RAJASTHAN)
TEL-01420 240331, FAX-240814 (Out of Order)
MOB.-09828243573

govt of bjp has confirmed(permanent job) with level best which employe in govt. of congress was posted on contract basis.otherwise NRHM is related to centrel govt. of india. so when will you confirm them.

Sir, On dated 14-05-2003 my father Late shri Udai Singh Rajawat was applied for agriculture electric connection in special -scheme . Previously dated on 20-08-2004 demand notic issued to my father but he request to assistant-engineer JVVNL-Khandar (Sawai-Madhopur)to convert this application in General-scheme .On dated 18-04-2008 again demand notice issued as in special scheme through letter no-588 dated 18-04-2008 amount Rs89045/- Sir this amount is too much to me I am not afforded to this amt, first application date 14-05-2003 connection in general scheme are also allotted to farmers, so kindly ordered to deptt. converet this connection as in General-scheme .Sir we have already Two connection for my mother name which was also applied by my father on14-05-2003 are continue. This year rainfall % are very low and we gives good contribution in agriculture yield if you are ordered to conevert this connection as in General scheme .My parental village is Pipalwara, post-Khijuri Tehsil & Dist. SAWAI-MADHOPUR (Raj.) land KHASARA NO_56 A/c no 19(new)

sir your govt is not sour for five years because your manegement is not good iin rajastahn because your teem is leed in banswara but your not facing any projects facility in sagawara canal many contractor are facing so many problem about paiment . plz sir give some pament sagwara bujet .

SIR PLEASE MERI BAT PAR DAYAN DENA SIR M APKO GHARSANA RAWLA STRIKE KO BAND KARNE KE LIYE AK RAY DENA CHAHTA HU.SIR PLEASE CONTACT ME URGENTLY SIR.VIVEK KUMAR ANUPGARH.LEKIN SIR YE RAY SIRF M APKO HI DUNGA...MY NO.09828709765

i want know to compaint to cm of rajasthan govt india about jaipur depo fire

i have lost my mobile - uni-tel mobile

hi
i have lost my cell which i want to block the cell.plz block my cell
IMEI./ESN: 352918025722536

good morning sir,
my name is rajani sharma. iam working in RRVPNL, heerapura, jaipur, in techinacl post.
so i know that i avail how maternity leve. please tel me sir.

Hon'ble Chief Minister,

Sir, I have written a letter about Mandore Garden. I have not got any reply from your side.
waiting for your reply.