CIBIL - details sought for CIBIL CONSUMER CREDIT INFORMATION REPORT

Rohini Kumar Mishra
Hello sir,

I have availed home loan from ICICI bank and now i want to go for Balance transfer(i.e takeover) with SBI.
But yesterday i got one Credit report from SBI stating that my homeloan application is pending because of some outstanding with one one of the credit card company. Amnt is Rs 17, 846 of dated 10-01-2005
whereas i availed home loan from ICICI bank in May 2006 and no problem of this sort had happned.
As far as i know there is no outstanding amnt with any bank on my behalf.

In report Bank's name is not mentioned due to which i am unable to get it right.
My query is if i can get the bank's name for which due amnt is shown then i shall be able to conatct them and talk to to them. Kindly help me to get the same.
My control number is 38, 43, 08, 543.
Its very urgent.
Thanks and regards

Comments

I have availed home loan from DCB and want to go for balance transfer with Federal Bank, but yesterday I got credit report from the bank, stating that there is some outstanding with some of the banks. detailed as under:

1. Dated 20/12/03 Amount: 35395-00
2. Dated 22/11/03 Amount: 17658-00
3. Dated 22/03/07 Amount 214500-00
4. Dated 19/05/05 Amount 35295-00
5. Dated 08/12/08 Amount 11472-00
6. Dated 03/08/08 Amount 34668-00

As far as i know there is no outstanding in 5 accounts. In report Bank's name not mentioned due to which I am unable to get it right. My query is if I can get the banks name for which due amount is shown I shall be able to contact them. Kindly help me. My control No. is 38.81.05.077.

Thanking you,

Kailash Aggarwal

Hello I am Mehaboob Khan I applied for a car loan through Tatat Finance and they rejected my application stating the reason that my credit report is not good. As I have some outstanding dues but no details of the same has been provided. My control no. is 38, 90, 13, 864 and D.O.B is 20-06-1968. PAN No.AHEPK1562G. So I request you to provide me a clarification on this.
Yours Sincerely
Mehaboob Khan

Hello I am Ch.Rama Murthy applied for personal loan through SBI and they kept my application pending stating the reason that I have overdue amount of Rs.59, 795=00 due to giving surity as gurantor. But I have not given any gauntree to anybody. My control no. is 40, 13, 23, 127and PAN No.ACPPC4255J. So I request you to provide me a clarification on this.

Yours Sincerely

Ch.Rama Murthy

fup;jjv mfjyku chderjk

Hello my name is Santanu Mukherjee resident at Dum Dum, Calcutta applied for a home loan in SBI but application has been rejected with reason that i have an outstanding showing in cibil. when i have satteled all the outstanding and got the sattelment letter by the claimer. Let me know what is the outstanding ammount and which company is the claimer. And another one subject i have already send the D.D infavour of CIBIL on 19.11.2009 through India Post but not got any control no so i can check by status.
MOB no 9836887999

waiting for your revart
santanu mukherjee

Hello I am R.Mallaian applied for personal loan through ICICI and they kept my application staus

Would like to know my CIBIL Details.

You should contact Cibil
Bcos Cibil maintains consumer's credit report.
It will provide you the detail of grantor in which you are reported defaulter.

what is mycredit trac record

Dear sirs,

I am Nanthagopal. I have applied for LIC Housing loan. But now the same is in pending due to the report given by you as below:
Dt 12.05.2008 - credit card - Rs 100000
Dt 07.05.2008 - personal loan - Rs 100000
Dt 22.04.2008 - credit card - Rs 300000
Dt 21.04.2008 - credit card - Rs 15000
Dt 01.10.2007 - credit card - Rs 100000

For the above i would like respond, i have never gone for a personal loan in any bank. Reg credit cards, i have used 2 banks credit cards and cleared all my outstanding amount and having proof's for the same.

Kindly request you to give the bank's name where the pending amount is shown. This is to clear the issues only.feeling hurt after seeing such a report with pending. pls clarify.
My control number is 42 69 61 843
R Nanthagopal

Hello my name is Sukanta Saha resident at Jadavpur, kolkata applied for a home loan in SBI but application has been rejected with reason that i have an outstanding showing in cibil. Let me know what is the outstanding ammount and which company is the claimer. My control number is 42 83 10 980
MOB no 9051470926

waiting for your revart
Sukanta Saha
N Jan 27, 2011 by
Nilesh Bhujbal

Dear sir/Madam,
I am Nilesh Balkrishna Bhujbal, my member ID - HF63071032 and control no. - 45, 73, 20, 086.

pl. give me full details for my cibil report when i am getting guarantor and there name, address and bank name, branch.because i am apply to home lone but my name is shown as cibil report and they will stop my lone. you are kindly requested to send the details for my email add.on nbb.2010@rediffmail.com
N May 11, 2011 by
sukkku

CONSUMER;METHARI VIDYA VARDHINI MEMBER ID;HF63161130, DATE OF BIRTH;08-02-1980 GENDER;FEMALE, COMPLAINT ;CIBIL CONSUMER CREDIT INFORMATION REPORT IS SBM BANK NALLAKUNTA, DOBUL ENTRY
A Jun 16, 2011 by
jayakuma

I have availed PERSONAL loan from VARIOUS BANK.
except ONE i had cleared all loans but in your cibil Report there is a pending of 14 loans
actually i want to take a car loan but because of this report they had rejected my Application.
moreover bank name of pending loans was not enclosed in the report if possibel kindly mail me the details to my address (ie) jayan4121974@yahoo.co.in

My control number is 48, 28, 18, 371
Its very urgent.
Thanks and regards
k.f.jaykumar
N Mar 24, 2012 by
suneeta maria

Maria Jessica Suneeta Cormaty
mail ID: maria.j.suneeta@jpmchase.com / suneeta.maria@gmail.com

Please provide me with my credit track record. My PAN No. is ADCPC9155B.

CIBIL - details sought for CIBIL CONSUMER CREDIT INFORMATION REPORT