CIBIL - CIBIL Consumer Credit Information Report

DATE:01-12-2011
TIME: 11:31:37
CONTROL NUMBER: 51,26,09,637
PAN No.: AKHPP1790R

I had applied for a car loan recently with Bank of Baroda, Chakraberia Branch, Kolkata - 700020, INDIA.

I was shocked to hear from the Bank (Bank of Baroda, Chakraberia Branch) that my name are listed in the Defaulter List of CIBIL.

To be precise my CIBIL report is not clear for sanction of the car loan as the report is showing an outstanding payment ‘Written Off’ against a credit card. Since the Credit Card issuing Bank information or the account number is not disclosed in the report, I am unable to trace out any outstanding payment on my part, if any. As far as my knowledge goes, I have no outstanding payment lying un-paid or written off by any credit card issuing Bank.

I do not know which Financial Institution has reported our name in the defaulter list. This is utmost unfair for a customer who is sincere and has never defaulted in any way.

I therefor request you to kindly inform me the details of the Credit Card issuing Bank and the Card account number to communicate with the concerned Bank to understand the reason for making this negative record.

I seek justice to get my name removed from the defaulter list with an immediate effect.

Looking forward to a suitable action at the earliest form your end.

Sharmita Paul

CIBIL Consumer Credit Information Report

Comments

A Dec 8, 2011 by
veritas55

DATE:16-03-2013
TIME: 09:50
CONTROL NUMBER: 59, 92 49 518
PAN No.:AOYPS8075D

I had applied for a car loan recently with State Bank of India Main Branch Indore M.P. 452001, INDIA.

I was shocked to hear from the Bank (SBI Main Branch Indore) that my name are listed in the Defaulter List of CIBIL.

To be precise my CIBIL report is not clear for sanction of the car loan as the report is showing an outstanding payment ‘Written Off’ against a Car Loan. Since the Loan is fully repaid by me & obtained NOC from Bank their after car was sold by me, procedurely, RTO transferred the car to new owner
Further two other accounts showing o/s balance. One sanctioned on 08-07-2005 as a Consumer Loan of Rs. 39000 & another also sanctioned on the same date towards Personal Loans of Rs. 39000 with same amount. Whereas till date I have never taken any Personal nor any Consumer Loan from any Bank., I am unable to trace out the member bank, i. As far as my knowledge goes, I have no outstanding payment lying un-paid or written off by any Bank.

I therefor request you to kindly inform me the details of the Bank and the account number to communicate with the concerned Bank to understand the reason for making this negative record.

Looking forward to a suitable action at the earliest form your end.

ABDUL HAMEED SIDDIQUI