Cipla Pharma Pvt Ltd. - Marketing

SHEKHAR SHIVAJI KHILARE
I m doing M.B.A First year from Pune University. I m interested to work in ur field.

Thanku very much !

Shekhar Khilare.

Marketing

Comments

sir actully it's not a complaint sir i want to call about something personal sir plz call to me in this no.09907586100

Respected sir,
i have done completed in my D.pharma.so i am also interested in u r field plz.contact me

dear sir,
i am pursuing MBA(marketing) from delhi. i am interested to do jobs in your company. so please provides some opportunity for me
sunil butoliya

Last time I made a complaint regarding the Cipla Asthlin INHALER that there is somthing wrong in the quantity of the Cipla Inhaler. Your person came to me and get my signature on the packing of one Inhaler purchased by me from the Market and he told that he will report to the Company but no response has been received till date. I was not satisfied.
Now I complain again regarding the quantity.
I am using your Inhaler for last about 23 years but I am astonished to know that now, One Inhaler covers only 1-2 days maximum where it had been covering about one Months to 2 months before 2 years and despite of that I am much better now in comarision of last 2 years.
Please look into the matter to avoid further complication.
Dated-16-08-2010
Sat Pal Kansal,
#-405, Sector-30-A, Chandigarh
N Jan 17, 2011 by
Abdur Rahmaan

I would like to know wheather Asthalin ECO PACK will be available or it have banned or stopped. At present I'm living @ Thanjavur, TamilNadu & as that I'm working at Singapore I need that pack. Please treat this as urgent & mail to abdur_rahmaan7967@yahoo.co.in. My contact number is 96291 94574

Cipla Pharma Pvt Ltd. - Marketing