Ciplex - Service

elliebreeze
Ciplex is awesome. I had inquired about building a site that would best display the personality of my brand.

By answering relatively a few questions to my web team-- Ciplex was able to create a website that absolutely exceeded all of my expectations.

After that-- I started SEO with them. I was relatively unheard of in the Google search and in just two months, I was brought into the top 20 for industry competitive search terms.

I've recommended Ciplex to many friends and will continue to do so! They're great!

Comments

Great Service! - Ciplex

Searching through the portfolios of about a dozen web development companies, I found Ciplex on my short list and ultimately decided to partner with them. They have an exceptional staff, and I was very pleased every step of the way. Their team worked seamlessly with multiple parties on my end to launch a site that meets my business objectives.

In regard to SEO, other companies failed to generate any tangible results, so I was skeptical at the outset. To my delight Ciplex has managed my campaign for over a year with huge success. I have seen consistent growth every month, and they have proven their ability to drive large volumes of targeted organic traffic to my website.

Overall, I highly recommend their services to anyone looking for professional solutions online.

I agree -- I hired them 6 months ago, and they gave me a great site. Definitely recommended.

Ciplex - Service