Citibank - mismanagement

shettypraks
hi this is prakash shetty-- i have a suvidha account --it was having a salary acc but later on it got converted to saving acc--the bank called me to say that to convert my account ,they need the document,i did my part , i gave the document to vashi branch-- those people -- dont know anythig they were ot ready to help,,worst staff i have ever visited--i gave document ,they said it gets converted automatically so u dot need to submit it-- but still i submitted my document,but after 2 months i got informed that my account is not working because of no submission of document,i called the customer care -- they said they dont know anything--they asd me to go to bank get the name of person i submitted the document,submit the document ,do the procedure again,, asked abt the moey that was going to be credited , they have o idea -- is this the bank works,no cordination i used the acc only to pay my loan ,, its of no use== its the worst bank i have dealt with ,,plz dont open acc . with citibank they dont know to deal properly.
Complaint comments 0 Comments