Citibank Credit Card - status of delivery of credit card

shivang nigam
Hello

I am Shivang Nigam and i have applied for a credit card that is student credit card but till now i have not received any mail from citi bank about the status of my credit card

My refernce no, is 088022622407

Comments

respected sir/mam,
i applied for credit card. i gave all the documents. i received call from delhi. they told me thst we are forwarding ur application to head office. but still i dont receive any call from head office. my ref no is 08022810621

Comments

23 days ago by pardeep kumar[send email]
respected sir/mam,
i applied for credit card. i gave all the documents. i received call from delhi. they told me thst we are forwarding ur application to head office. but still i dont receive any call from head office. my ref no is 08040721418

Respected Sir/Madam,
with respect to inform that . i am holding citi bank visa credit card since1999 onwards, it was expire on 01-06-2008, i have not yet received new renewal card still so far, please send new renewal credit card as earlier as possible.
Hoping to be favored.
card no :4568 2288 0539 8008,

Dear Sir / Madam,

I had applied for citibank credit card ref no 080602252/30 & recived the sms also for the confimation of delivery details but haven't recieved it.

Hemant Bedi

sir/madam,
As i have applied for a credit card, by providing all documents.till date no response is there.my ref. number is 08061021512.kindly help me out.

suvendu samal

Dear Sir / Madam,

I had applied for citibank credit card ref no 08070180472 & recived the sms also for the confimation of delivery details on my mobile no 9920645574 but haven't recieved it.

dinesh more m: 9920645574

SIR,
MY REFRENCE NO IS 08070320720.TILL NOEW I AM NOT GETTING MY CARD .GIVE ME STATUS OF MY CARD.
AKHIL BIRTHARE

Dear Sir/Mam

I have applied for Metro + Credit Cardm, but same has been rejected due to - Area, can I apply again ?
MY REF. No. 08062425901

respected sir/mam,
i applied for metro + citybank credit card. i gave all the documents. i received call from delhi. they told me thst we are forwarding ur application to head office. but still i dont receive any call from head office. give me the status of my card. my ref no is >>> 08061625542

respected sir/mam,
i applied for metro + citybank credit card. i gave all the documents. i received call from delhi. they told me that we are forwarding ur application to head office. but still i dont receive any call from head office. give me the status of my card.

Mobile No. 9868954184
Date Of Birth 10.07.1959

respected sir/mam,
i applied for metro + citybank credit card. i received call from delhi . they told me thst we are forwarding ur application to head office and received city bank sms(city alert) and ref no. but still i dont receive any call from head office. give me the status of my card. my ref no is >>> 08072225242. Plz give me city bank credit card customercare nomber

This is in reference to application no 64185 for online credit card requisition, please advise the current status of the proposal to my above mentioned email address.

Chandr Sekar.S

respected sir/mam,
i applied for citybank credit card. i gave all the documents. i received call from delhi. but still i dont receive any call from head office. give me the status of my card. my ref no is >>> 08080510245

i have not resieved any infomation of my cridetcard applied

hello !
I am Anil Kumar.G and i have applied for a credit card that is student credit card but till now i have not received any mail from citi bank about the status of my credit card

My refernce no, is 9885322234

hello !
I am Anil Kumar.G and i have applied for a credit card that is CARD ON CARD but till now i have not received any mail from citi bank about the status of my credit card

My refernce no, is 9885322234

Plese send in nutshell how to check my status of credit card in internet

if possible give my details on my email every alternate day

Tej Bhatt

Hello

I am Anand Ballabh and i have applied for a credit card but till now i have not received any mail from citi bank about the status of my credit card

My refernce no, is 64207

Dear Sir / Madam,

I had applied for citibank credit card ref no 08081280222 & recived the sms 12/08/08 also for the confimation of delivery details but haven't recieved it.

Anil Kumar
9911991989

Dear Sir / Madam,

I had applied for citibank credit card ref no 08091025618 & recived the sms 11/09/08 also for the confimation of delivery details but haven't recieved it.

devidas awadhut jaware