claimsdept - received a message

supriyo neogi
i have received a message from ad-demo. according to the message it was written that i have won 25000000pounds and i was asked to contact with dr pedro via email claimdept@live.com

Comments

please feedback the message

i have received a message from ad-demo. according to the message it was written that i have won one million pounds and i was asked to contact with Dr Mark Jude Via Email (claimdept@live.com)

I have recived a massage which is written like this"YOU HAVE WON 250, OOO.OO POUNDS IN 2009 DEMO (SHELL) INT'L MOBILE DRAWS.WINNING #3, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR.PEDRO VIA EMAIL:CLAIMDEPTO3@LIVE.COM"
baba

received a message
kailash

i have received a sms that i have won two lakh pounds in the 2009 nokia uk draw.is it true or they are playing with our feelings

i had reicived a message on 20 august 2009 that you had won 250000.00GB UK pound i have need for money so please give me respones as soon as possible my contact number is 9423295414 Address is AT & POST : MUNGIZ, TALUKA : DAPOLI, DIST :RATNAGIRI, STATE: MAHARASHTRA

i have received a message from msnpromo.it was writeen that i hav won NOE MILLION POUNDS and i was asked to contact with DR MARK JUDE via email(claimdept14@live.com

I have got this message on 17th july as a winner of 250, 000, POUNDS in 2009 DEMO (SHELL) INT'L MOBILE DRAW .WINNING #3 .TO CLAIM THE PRIZE please send all details I was asked to contact with DR. PEDRO via email: (claimdept03@live.com).

hey can u really guid me tht howi willl recive this money .I'm in need . as ur msg was that i have have won rs45000000 pounds pls reply

hii, had recieve a mesage from u that i have won rs 45000000 pounds .how i will be getting this money as i m in need reply

plz can you tell me what are your requirements .well i am giving you my account name and account no.
account name:the akola janata commercial co-op bank.ltd;akola 444005
account no.:6015
name of the owner :yadwinder kaur gill
...
post office saving account no.3255593
...
please send this money on this account immediately as i am in ned please

sir, I am sorry to say that the people of us makining us fools, pl.do not believe on their lottery, sms and e.mail etc. They are earning through our system of opening the web site and clicking the advertiesmets. pl.do not believe the such lottery.

give more details

I have received your message at 19.09.2009 . how do receive money 25000000pounds please give more details. my mobile number is 9865314032

just now i received a message that i have won 250000000pounds please give me details regarding it. my mobile no is 9751012276

DR PEDRO
I ANBU

In my mobile number - 9425183937
you have message that you have won 250, 00, 000 GBP in (SHELL) int'l mobile draw UK
2009...
So please give me more imformation

I have received a message that i had won 250, 000, 00 pounds in 2009 demo(shell) int'l mobile draws. I was asked to contact with Mr.Mike via e_mail:claimdept07@live.com. Please give me response as soon as possible in my mobile no. 9437622605 or e_mail to debismita_pattnaik@yahoo.com.

claimsdept - received a message