Classic clubs & resorts - Membership cheating

jjrathnam on Apr 9, 2012
This is regarding a platinum card membership with Classic Clubs and Resorts, Tambaram, website : http://www.classicclubsandresorts.com They have promised to send gift of electric rice cooker but till now after a week they have not fulfilled their promise. I have just paid Rs 13000 from credit card which their sales executive Suirya told will be cut in EMI for 2 years at the rate of Rs 541 per month. But for me it was not converted to EMI & i had to pay the full amount in my next billing statement. As soon as they receive the money their phone is deactivated. Suriya mobile number is 07299964432.

The above complaint people why they have not lodged a complaint to the police station. The swipe the credit card in the citibank swipe machine. We can go complaint to the bank as well as the police station.

Pls do not get cheated by this club again.

Comments

P Radhakrishnan Classic clubs & resorts  - India

Creditard - Decorator

Sir I have received phone call from your side says that you need my HSBC credit card statement for the month of Oct-Nov. . But so far no one turn this side. Please do the need ful. I hope you will
A Sep 5, 2012 by
Telugufan

I think these are the same people landed in Hyderabad as Telugu League Club (TeluguLeagueClub.in). There commitments are same (EMI etc).
Members, beware, cards swiped for TeuguLeagueClub are billed with Classic Club and Resorts and their arbitration court is in Chennai. They insist on cash or cards and not the cheque. They don't have an office as of now. When we say we will come to office and pay, they insist on sending an agent. They also said that this is part of a Malaysian Entertainment Media. I asked for the proof or weblinks for support, nothing provided so far.

They said that they own buildings and 5 acres of land in Madhapur (Telugu League Club, No.1-98/3/20/ Plot No.49, Image Garden Road, Silicon Valley, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081) and also 70 acres in Gandipet which is planned for resort. As of now, they don't have spa, gym etc in that premises. However, some decorative/wood work is going on and they say that they will finish all the commitments before the start of launching the club (Oct 02, 2012) - which is impossible.

They say that they are the India's first ISO certified club (ask for the proof).

There brochures are colourful but not the exact pictures. I will post more if I find any information...
A Sep 24, 2012 by
lakshmirr

They have cheated lot people in chennai more than 10000 people, after paying money no one will respond u, pls make awareness in hyderabad.they dnt have any properties in chennai it self.cheaters.they will ask minimum 25k, if u bargain they wii give membership for 5k itself.they will offer titanium & platinum card membership for life long for 5000rs it self.they are cheaters, pls dont pay any money to cheaters club.if u get any call frm classic clubs and resorts pls raise xomplaint in police station.

Classic clubs & resorts - Membership cheating