Click2resume - Job Company Taking Money but not replying after

arijit1975 on Jun 18, 2012
On 16th June I have paid Rs.1888/- to click2resume.com for advertising my cv and also for verification process.Now I am trying to contact them for progress but they are not attending my call.Please suggest and take action.

Comments

D Jun 28, 2012 by
AditiBose

On the contrary, I am very happy with the services of Click2Resume. I got my CV furnished in just 4 days, good value for money. The CV is great, definite chances of getting just the kind of job i am looking for. Friends, wish me luck. Click2Resume, thanks!
D Aug 13, 2012 by

aditibose is d employee of click2resume.com
D Dec 28, 2012 by
subhajit dutta

respected sir
I am subhajit dutta, engineer in a reputed company received a call regarding job interviews from click2resume.com by their executive Mr.anil yadav & Mr.pankaj.they called me 5 to 6 times in a day that i have to register on their site so that they can conduct my interview with L&T company.i registered on their site & they asked me to fillup a form with my all carrier details with my ATM nomber and suddenly they cut RS 14000/from my acount with out any informetion of mine.but after that they are not providing any service they dont even receive my call or they are charging a lot of money & doing fraud by this kind from a large no. of people very openly.what action should one can take against such ahuge fraud company.

Please help me!!