CLICK2RESUME SERVICES PVT LTD., - TAKEN MONEY FOR GETTING JOB PURPOSE AND SWITCHED OFF THEIR MOBILES

BEBEASHIYA on Jun 23, 2012
THEY ARE CALLING THE CUSTOMERS FOR GETTING THE JOB PURPOSE AND TAKEN 2700 FOR REGISTRATION AND VERIFICATION PURPOSE. AND PROMISED TO GET THE JOB IN THE NATIVE PLACE ONLY. AFTER ALL PAYMENT NOW THEY ARE NOT RESPONSING TO OUR CALLS AND HAVE SWITCHED OFF THEIR MOBILES AND EVEN TOLL FREE NUMBER IS ALSO BUSY AND ALSO CHARGEABLE BASIS AND THE LANDLINE NUMBERS ARE NOT REACHABLE. PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THE JOB OR TO GET THE MONEY BACK. IT WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL TO ME IF YOU HELP ME IN THIS. I AM VERY HELPLESS PLEASE HELP IN THIS PROBLEM.

Comments

N Aug 4, 2012 by
vijay_chavan32

Today firstly I have talked with Mr. Rohit he informed me that you are the job portal and you provide the jobs directly from the companies like ACC cements etc, but for the registration you have to pay Rs. 1250/- which is for lifetime that means if you want again to switch the company you just have to inform us then we will revert with new job without paying anything. So on that statements I got agree to pay the money and he transferred my call to Ms. Shweta, she guided me to register and for payment of Rs. 1250/- then she told me that you have to verify your documents so for that also you have to pay Rs. 1482/- for which i debated and informed her the story after a lots of discussion on payment she told me that your money cant be refund and we will take the guarantee that we will definitely provide you the job within 15-20 days. So i took some time from her and informed to call her after some time and till the time i surfed regarding your complaints on internet on that I found many complaints against you so when she returned called me then i informed her to refund my money back, she told me that it cannot be done and if can be done then it will take 45 days so I told her that on the internet it is written as you cuts Rs. 500/- and refunds the balance amount within 7 days. On that she arrogantly told me that " to kya mein 1 ghante se bhok rahi hu pagal hu". On that I told her that " Tameez se baat kijiye, pase gaye tel lagane tum ko dekh lunga" on that she told me that to mein kya chhodungi kya? And cutted my phone.
A Aug 13, 2012 by
us_sahoo

thanks bro for ur valuable information.
A Aug 13, 2012 by
ruchikab

Click2resume is a big time Fake company..dey gave their 4 contact numbers and none of them is working now..dese people must be sued and the comapny must get shut down... Employees of click2 resume are also worst, big time fake people. They only know how to fetch money from people. Why these companies are working so fake and illegally and how they get license to work further...After getting the payment, they dont even bother to talk or contact the person. I mailed them several times and tried to call but no phone number is correct.. Click2resume.com should be closed down..fake company..bad and fake employees of click2resume.com.
A Aug 17, 2012 by
Radhachandar

it is the same, i also got the call and they asked me to pay the amount of 1250 and again 1700 for verification, but i donot want to give the second amount, because initially they said only 1250 is the payment and but after registering they are telling it is only as reg amount need few more for verification, . usually company will do the verification in their own cost we don't want to pay for that. pls. verify b4 doing such registration with the agency.
A Sep 10, 2012 by
abhishekjha

oh god how we can believe to any one, yes click to resume is a such a fraud company they took 1250 with me and suddenly transfer my call to vikash to pay again 1451, that i dint pay and i took some more time. and they are keeping call from that time, just now i think to search about the click2resume and come to know the reality.. thanks guys.. and its my advice before invest to any comp or consultancy pls search about the same... the easyiest way for the searching that is google...
A Sep 24, 2012 by
kranthikiran.ch

Guys this is a fake company. They are buzzing me since 2 weeks. Finally I could take a look at the site. How can somebody doesn't post comapnies name which they are recruiting. Please dont pay any kind of amount. I searched for the complaints and here I landed up. FAKE company FAKE people. Stay safe! And all the major companies do Advertise that please dont encourage such a kind of stuff!
N Oct 3, 2012 by
indrish

if anybody want no of click2resume. then call this no 203073570.
thanks guys for ur feedback.they had call me today regarding job placement in MNC Compnies Such as ACC, TCS, HCL and demanding some money Rs. 2250 transfer on their account no such as :- 3228479952
N Oct 5, 2012 by
dkp88

hello guys
i got the call from no.1203090590. they asked the same as above and asked me to pay reg. fees of 1000 Rs. after the call i just checked abt click2resume site and i landed here. thx guys, ur comments saved me.
N Oct 6, 2012 by
jimmyparekh2187

hello guys.

i also got calls from click to resume services today but i aware abt this type of services before them so this is for your help they gave me SBI and HDFC acc no to submit reg rupees for further process, but i was said them later and later means i also playing with him bcz i already knew that they are fake bcz they told me as we were arranged your interview in HCL, IBM like mncs but the fact is that abt these companies they hiring only merit basis means throuht 12th to graduation marks and withot any registration fees just only talent base and all these type of question i asked in responce of clickresume services call then they told me as dont worry this type of thing just you trust me and just reg with us and i will meet you at interview place and at that moment i was understood they were fake.because this type of MNC never take any of charges for recruitment .so beware my friends and also just play with them funny and finally said him not interested ok..just become tit for tat. and apply your your talent in real market just passionate your self and be prepare for upcoming interview any where but dont trust this type of services..you will get job yaar...just keep trying for interview with your own confidance
N Oct 19, 2012 by
anamika.singh

they also called me and asked to summit Rs1215 and told about vacancies in Sony Erricson and package of about 3 lakhs/annum and posting in either at bhopal or at allahabad wherever I want. Thanks to all of you for all the comments that saved me...
D Dec 3, 2012 by
anasshamim

TAKEN MONEY FOR GETTING JOB PURPOSE
Click to resume services had taken money from me for getting job. They had taken Rs 750 from me promising that i had to pay Rs 1797 more for verification service and to get job of Rs 20000 per month in Kolkata
D Dec 27, 2012 by
haddy_19

hi folks,

i also recd call form above given no.and i paid rs.1050/- for registration and now they asking me for paying rs.1759/- for verification.
guys pls advice wt i do.
N Dec 30, 2012 by
revathasan Click2Resume Services Private Limited  - NOIDA, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

TO CHECK WHETHER Click2Resume Services Private Limited IS FAKE OR NOT. - Click2Resume Services Private Limited

I am a bank employee, I got a call from this company and they said as they are having right openings in various MNC banks for my experience and compelled me to pay 1000 + 1200 for processing my resume'
, I would like to know about this company, whether is it a fake company or good one
N Jan 31, 2013 by
suhasau

Today I got call from Click2Resume for registoing it. Shall I registor or its FAKE service?
N Mar 13, 2013 by
devenpardeshi

Hi Friends
Please do not fall prey to such bastards, this is all fraud, these fraudsters change their profession time to time, some time they contact you as a
job portal company and sometime they contact as friendship club, the people are same only they keep on changing the type of profession, since yesterday i am getting call from these fraudsters regarding job, i told them to contact me next day and when i received the call i started denying them that i am not interested then the person from other side started using abusing words.
So friends please beware of such fraudsters & bastards.
N Aug 24, 2013 by
desh anup

After reading all the similar situations, for the same I was one of the victim. some one should stop this call centers as well.

I request to new job seekers not to go such call centers, there are many jobs that will give really good experience. In this regards I have registered to protal since Nov 12 and till now there is no response or any feed back etc. only good thing I made wisely that did not shared my social networking id etc, ...can we all get some better results.
N Aug 26, 2013 by
nabhishek786

hi friends,
I also got a call like you from the same...team.but I am taught well about the real expenses and use of money like an economical leader.so i at once started abusing them with all my sudden hunger to... them.How such vicious crooks even think to cheat anybody.One must think well before joining these conversations regarding his or hers dream job.let them hold their personal...

Complaint category Category: Job & Career