Club Mahindra Holidays - REFUND OF MEMBERSHIP ADVANCE

Dear sir

I am a highly harassed customer of your company. Lured by the false commitment of your marketing people we were trapped into buying a membership (Membership no. 557059). Your people at Sec 18, Noida promised us a holiday at Mauritius (Amber Hotel) in Jan 2007. We bought the air tickets and later on Mr. Ashutosh Jha said that your association with the Mauritius Hotel has been broken. We were forced to make hotel arrangements on our own by paying hefty amount.

Later we thought of availing holidays in summers of 2008 and correspondingly we contacted your people for a 1 week holiday at Manali and then we were told that we can not use this voucher in the Red Season whereas we had booked the Red Studio Apartment and were told at the time of booking that thru this option we will be able to get the booking done within 24 hrs. But we have not been able to get any booking at any time for the last 1 year. We are dissatisfied to the highest degree with your services.

We have already paid Rs. 38, 922 as an initial installment (on 22/12/2007) and rest of the installments thru ECS facility. We were told that our cheques are getting bounced which is not possible at all as the account in question always has funds which are more than sufficient. It is very clear that your representatives have used false promises to make us enter a membership and subsequently have representatives lying in order to get collection.

I would like to bring to your notice that your own tagline says "THE HAPPIEST FAMILY HOLIDAYS". It is really ironic that we have had NO HOLIDAYS so far with you. And about the HAPPIEST part, it really has been the SADDEST and most FRUSTRATING experience any service sector company could offer in today's competitive world.

Due to all the above problems that we have endured we want an immediate refund within 1 month of this communication. Failing which, we are sorry to say, we will have to file a case in the Consumer Court.

A highly dissatisfied customer

Comments

Renu Jain
(JLJ Financial & Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.)

JLJ
(A highly dissatisfied customer)
VKB

Dear All

I applied for Cub Mahindra Membership on 20th December 2008.

With in 2 days of the same i.e., on 22nd December 2008 I applied for the Application Withdrawal vide request no 1136998.

In the application form Club Mahindra mentions that they shall give refund in such a case with in 30 days.

However till date they have not refunded my money and now it is almost 90 days I’ve waited patiently for my hard earned money.

I paid an initial application amount of 38851/-

I’d also like to understand what they are doing with my money since so many days. Who is earning interest out of my money and what use they have done with my money till date.

I advise all the people reading this review to please keep away from Club Mahindra.

Please do a through due diligence before even thinking of club mahindra. You shall find a lot of people on internet suffering like me at the hands of Mr Anand Mahindra owned Club Mahindra.

Vinod
Membership No: 1423033

Please try following escalation matrix.

Level 1 : feedback@clubmahindra.com
Level 2 : qrc@clubmahindra.com
Level 3 : headmemberelations@clubmahindra.com

if it does not work escalate it to Ajay.Nambiar@clubmahindra.com [Head Member Relations].

I saw many levels and almost all versions of complaints filed against Club Mahindra (CM). As I am also a victim of a CM, I feel the escalation levels that are given above are very helpful. Since there are many sufferers like us, I feel we all should get together and make some combined effort / strategy to call war against CM. The difficulty is we are dispersed all over the India and the Good thing is we are united by Internet...How about having Orkut Community where we can gather together and share our experiences / wins against CM...I dont know if this or thing like this is in place already.

Dinesh Shetti