[Resolved] Club Mahindra Holidays — Club Mahindra is a cheater. It sucks!!
BaBarun Kumar Ghosh
How do they cheat? 1. Their representatives will ask you to fill-up a coupon with your address and phone number.
2. They will call everyone telling him he is a winer in the lucky draw and ask him to collect a free holiday package from their office.
3. If you go there, they will talk about(all are lies) some aluring offers/ packages with Rs. 30000 - 35000. They will ask you to provide one account / card number for this payment. They will also ask you sign on a document for this offer. Now you are trapped!!.
4. You actually signed on their membership form with a membership amount of 3-4 lacs. EMIs will be charged to you (you already have authorised them by signing the document and disclosing you card/ account number).
5. You will come to know about this fraud after 1-2 months after recieving the wellcome kit.
6. Now the 2nd phase of the trap: If you go for the cancellation, they will tell you as per rule you have to cancel your membership within 10 days after applying the membership. But you 7. Now the harasment and pain. You will do lot of follow-ups, but you will not get the money back easily.
Please spread this awareness and don't get into the trap of Club Mahindra!! Don't even fill-up the coupon.
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_Mahindra_Holidays"
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 17, 2016
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2010
Thank you for writing in and voicing out your opinion through Consumer Complaints forum. Please send in your concerns to my email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure to revert to address your concerns as soon as possible.
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2016
We regret the inconvenience caused and are keen on connecting with you to discuss the matters highlighted. Request you to share your contact details with us on our Facebook page via an inbox message and our team will assist you.
Club Mahindra Team
Club Mahindra Holidays Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2016
We await your response. Request you to please share your contact number at our Facebook page via an inbox message for our team to connect with you.
Club Mahindra Team
|10 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
Post your Comment
+91 44 6695 XXXX
Mahindra Towers, 2nd Floor, 17/18, Patullos Road, Mount Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 002
© 2016 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have an inquiry, or any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, and reasonable offers, please, contact us