Club Mahindra Holidays - Club Mahindra is a cheater. It sucks!!

Barun Kumar Ghosh
How do they cheat? 1. Their representatives will ask you to fill-up a coupon with your address and phone number.

2. They will call everyone telling him he is a winer in the lucky draw and ask him to collect a free holiday package from their office.

3. If you go there, they will talk about(all are lies) some aluring offers/ packages with Rs. 30000 - 35000. They will ask you to provide one account / card number for this payment. They will also ask you sign on a document for this offer. Now you are trapped!!.

4. You actually signed on their membership form with a membership amount of 3-4 lacs. EMIs will be charged to you (you already have authorised them by signing the document and disclosing you card/ account number).

5. You will come to know about this fraud after 1-2 months after recieving the wellcome kit.

6. Now the 2nd phase of the trap: If you go for the cancellation, they will tell you as per rule you have to cancel your membership within 10 days after applying the membership. But you 7. Now the harasment and pain. You will do lot of follow-ups, but you will not get the money back easily.

Please spread this awareness and don't get into the trap of Club Mahindra!! Don't even fill-up the coupon.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_Mahindra_Holidays"

Comments

Club Mahindra is a cheater. It sucks!!

Club Mahindra is a cheater. It sucks!!
How do they cheat?
6. Now the 2nd phase of the trap: If you go for the cancellation, they will tell you as per rule you have to cancel your membership within 10 days after applying the membership. But you can only know that you have been cheated after 1-2 months of applying the membership.

Hell All,

Last sunday i have also made the same mistake. I filed up that form.. As usual I am lucky winner.. They have called me and my husband for the presentation.

This time I am going to trouble them like anything by using legal sources, so that in future they will think twice before announcing the lucky winner. Is their any trick where I can trap them?

Hello All,

saiftr

i am agree this comment from a very beautiful club mahindra i request to you the one person going to any beautiful place...?
D
Rajat

You are not a Kid, lured by a lollipop to come & sign the document, I suppose you are matured enough to read between the lines before signing on the dotted line, else you are as dumb as a kid.The offers are for marketing, buts its at your dscreet end to go to the venue or take the membership.

Stop cribbling like an Fool..

Dear All,

Thank you for writing in and voicing out your opinion through Consumer Complaints forum. Please send in your concerns to my email ID - indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com and we will ensure to revert to address your concerns as soon as possible.

Indira
Member Relations
Club Mahindra
D Feb 2, 2011 by
navneetk523

As per as mahindra concern its a brand name .no one can blame that i have been trapped or cheated on the account of filling the lucky cupon form or something else.only illirate man will complain because he is not able to read whatever written in the documents . if litrate people complain about that they have filled worng form then i can say that they are really padha likha bewkoof insaan...bye they way mahindra dont want to spoil their brand image .offering lucky coupon its parts of the selling strategy nothing else.thats why it is no 1 in holidays resort.
A Feb 27, 2012 by
sitach

They are big cheat and big thug, they also harassed me. Please stay away from them.
D Oct 12, 2012 by
MiheerBrahme

I received a call from Club Mahindra Holidays in June 2012 about being selected as a lucky winner of a contest which I had entered into at one of HP outlets in Pune (MG Road). I was informed of a FREE 3N/2D holiday package (excluding travel) at any one of CMH's 18 locations pan India + free movie tickets for up coming 6 movies of my choice valid for the next 6 months. Intrigued, I asked my wife to check with CMH and indeed the representatives from CMH kept pursuing us for the chance to redeem this coupon and called us to their office at Baner for a presentation after which we would be eligible for the contest. We were given an appointment at which they kept pressing us for some membership costing between 1 lac to 3 lacs for the next 25 years and painted all sorts of rosy pictures around it. On being firm about my decision against availing any such membership, strangely they decided against the lucky draw coupon and blandly told us about their inability to do so thereby wasting an hour and a half in the process. I just decided to let it go, as on enquiry I came across a lot of people taken for a ride by CMH about this so called 'contest'.

Just a few days back, 3 months after I shifted to Mumbai (Goregaon) I again came across the same contest being held at Food Bazar at Oberoi Mall where I was asked to fill personal details for the same contest. My wife filled the form against my protests just to have a go at it once more. We received a call the very next day from one Ms Nisha and she insisted that we visit CMH office located at HUB Mall (Goregaon East) the same day to redeem the gift. I flatly told her about my reluctance to do so and she assured me that I would not have to pay a single penny for the 3N/2D package however, had to help them out by attending the presentation sine they had to show the management about number of ppts they make. Again I decided to give it a shot since the mall is on my way home from the office. What I found funny was CMH always takes a client's signature on a form about willingness to attend the hour long ppt which we reluctantly did as I had made it clear that I would not avail the membership and was just attending it for sake of collecting the gift coupons. After the mandatory wait, I was asked to give my email address and was the told that the vouchers would be mailed to this id in the next 15 mins and that I could leave and check it later. Now, the irony is that there is no such mail from CMH as promised as of now and the number 020-65110421 are not reachable.
I am really disappointed at the cheap marketing gimmick by CMH and would appeal to the management of CMH to employ more ethical means for promoting their products.
kind regards
Miheer Brahme
9930866947 / 9766541224

Club Mahindra Holidays - Club Mahindra is a cheater. It sucks!!