Club Mahindra Holidays - CHEATING CLIENTS

Complainant7685252
THIS COMPANY -- CLUB MAHINDRA MUST BE TAKEN TO TASK .THEY ARE CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS.

1. THEY ADVERTISE THAT THEY OFFER FREE INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAY -- IF YOU TAKE THEIR MEMBERSHIP.-- YOU ASK THEM WHICH 4654 RESORTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE FREE HOLIDAY .
THEY SAY GO TO RCI.COM SITE THEN TO RESORT DIRECTORY-- ALL THE LISTED ARE INCLUDED .
YOU JOIN --- WHEN YOU CALL RCI FOR THE DUBAI RESORT -- WHICH IS LISTED -- THEY SAY IT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
WE TOOK THE MEMBERSHIP BECAUSE WE WERE PLANNING TO GO TO DUBAI -- SO WE THOUGHT THE DEAL OF FREE HOLIDAY WAS GOOD.

WE CALLED THEM THAT RCI SAYS DUBAI IS NOT INCLUDED -- THEY SAY WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH RCI .
MONEY WAS PAID TO CLUBMAHINDRA -- IS THIS NOT CHEATING ..

NEXT WHEN WE TOOK THE MEMBERSHIP WE TOLD THEM WE WANT THE VALIDITY OF THE FREE HOLIDAY FOR TWO YEARS -- THEY AGREED -- BUT DID NOT DO IT .

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO ONE AND ALL NOT TO JOIN THIS FAKE COMPANY .

Comments

i have complaint agaainst Body Care group they take the money from customer not provididng good service centre are very unhygeine and staff attitude after getting all the payment very rude .
In my case after submitting my all the money i am not able to continue with tthem and i find their centre very unhygeine laundry are smelling like any thing .Than i spoke with concern person and she ready to reimburs me or another option to tranfer my centre but i went to other centre they just refuse me to take my transfer andsaid if you pay the money i will accept your transfer with immediate effect otherwise sorry.

No doubt, there resorts are very good but not the people. Club Mahindra employees are extremely rude. The "free" holiday coupon they give along with the presentation after their one hour presentation does come with a "price" and is largely useless. First of all, as soon as the customer says that he do not wish to take their membership post presentation, they will make you feel unwanted and turn rude as if you came begging for that "free" coupon. Secondly when you try to book your holiday with the coupon you will seldom get the desired booking. Keep following up till you can but you won't succeed. Total waste of time and energy.

I my self haven't seen such rudeness in any hospitality industry. Even if you want to go and explore this yourself be ready for the treatment.

m awailing club mahindra's holidays for a very long time but i never feel like whatever is earlier spoken.club mahindra is in one of the best holiday companies.all my wishes are with club mahindra...gud going...

Dear Members,

Thank you for posting your concerns through the Consumer complaint forum.

May I request you to kindly send me your concerns to my email - indira.ck@mahindraholidays.com

Please do send me your member id (if you are an existing Club Mahindra member) or your mobile numbers to my email and we would like to address your concerns as soon as possible.

Indira
Member Relations
Club Mahindra

pls ask your marketting team to behave properly, i receved a call from the noida sec 18 office to come and attend the presentation. i was not able to be on time for the date fixed, some ravi and different people called me up and started abusing and misbehaving. they also insulted me saying that next time i should not fill any form of club mahindra at any mall or petrol pump. without realising that how badly these men with the form run after people pleading to fill up the form or their targets wont be achived.but the point is anybody who fills in the form would be treated like this. as it is there are hundreds of fraud case studies available and the list if victims who have alredy paid their hard earned money to a cheat company like club mahindra. i have alredy lodged a complaint against your marketting people .thanx see you.

i am a member of club mahindra, i book aholiday for manali in club mahindra resort 6 months before ie. on the first date of booking for 2 appartment(1bhk+2bhk), when i reach to the resort receptionist inform that there is no room aviailabel and you have to take studio appartmnt for tonight. next day also we meet resort manager for the same but insteed of filling sorry he argue with us and say that this is profit making company and not for the members only and he reply that the appartment book by you is sold to some unother customer. we get very much harresed for full day.also whenever we call for any booking call center people reply that the resort is full and when we directly go to resort rooms are availabel as per the tarrief rates. this type of cheating we find in goa and manali. i think club mahindra taking memberships more then the room nights they have and cheated the members by selling the rooms to the non members in the pick season time. so plase think hundred time before taking membership...shrikant agarwal
N Apr 5, 2014 by
pvtbank2003

Dear Mahindra Club.

Please ask your team to confirm the wait list status as done in Indian Railways. I have booked for baiguney and somehow I feel there could be some underground bookings for non members. Please prove me wrong. Secondly i had spoken to a member relation rep from chennai and asked him to send in writing what he was explainung and after confirming to send he has not. I have enough amunition to call press and expose but holding my patience for some more days.

Mathew