Club Mahindra Holidays & Resorts - Fraud Gift Vouchers

Devendra
Club Mahindra Holiday Resort looks good name but I had a worst experience . I had been called by one of the sales executive about lucarative offers which Mahindra Holiday resorts india is offering and had been to their center and awarded with a free Gift Voucher .

The story starts from here, when I wanted to avail that I came to know that you can avail this voucher only at the specified period, not on weekends and you have to apply three months in advance and they will confirm based on the availability which they will never do.

My only suggestion to the viewer here is that they are not transparent and consistent in their delivey so please be aware.
I would like to attach the mail exchange wich I had with them.

Thanks I appreciate your responce that gives me a feeling that your company is one of the fraud company with no transperency in the system.

Devendra

To: Shrivastava, Devendra
Sent: Sat Mar 22 03:20:15 2008
Subject: RE:'MHRIL=663-906'

Dear Mr. Shrivastava,

Greetings from Club Mahindra!

Thank you for writing to us.

We would like to clarify that there are no rooms available in any of the resort for the reservation of gift voucher.

Hence we are unable to give you the alternative dates.

Do mail us for further assistance.

Warm Regards,

Ramya Devi

Member Relations

Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India Ltd.

For feedback write in to feedback@clubmahindra.com

For reservations write in to reservations@clubmahindra.com

Or call us at 39880000*

* Dial like a local call from the following cities, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Lucknow, Mumbai and Pune. If you are calling from any other city, please call the same number but add the STD code of the city that is closest to your's from the list given above. Our Member Relations Center (MRC) business timings: 8.00 AM to 10.00 PM, Monday through Saturday and 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM on Sunday.

Comments

False assurances given at the the time of booking - MHRIL

On 8/01/08, I purchased MHRIL product in Lucknow. a lot of assrrances were given to me by Mr Piyush & Mr Anshuman with regards to free air ticktes any where in india. they were informed of my impending journey to Pune/Mumbai-it was assured that e-tickets will be issued the next day, apart frm booking in Binsar / Corbet. No intimation was recd fr next few days. On contacting Mr anshuman he asked me to go to the coy off & needful will be done. On reaching the coy off , I was asked as to why I have come to them as my ID is yet to be generated- and that would take time. Mr Singh fired up Mr anshuman for mis -leading me & action would be taken against him. I have been to your off couple of times & no action has been taken so far- despite all assurances that someone will contact me & action taken. I have felt that the total effort was taken by your reps in Lucknow to sell your product giving false assurances. It was made sure that a person was sent to my residence at night only to collect money frm ATM for payment initial amt & thereafter no one is botherer. Kindly tell me HOW TO GET OUT OF THIS MESS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. waiting fr an early resopnse.

I completely agree that for a Mahindra name, Club Mahindra is a shame. Sales team under informs & oversells, Customer Relationship team is pathetic & no remedy given to dissatisfied customers. I am disgusted with their audacity to hold people to ransom the moment they pay.
Rakesh

This is a complete sham being conducted by club mahndra. The sole purpose of inviting the people is to sell them their fraud scheme. I happened to go on one such invitation and was bombarded with sales pitch and when I showed resistance they started offering me more freebies like upgrading the Sony LCD free gift from 26" to 32 " and Rs 4000 gift vouchers if i pay by credit card and one person air fare. The sales executives even told me that I pay 15% initial deposit and avail 1 week club mahindra resort holiday 1 weekj RCI holiday and take Sony LCD TV too and later I can decide not to pay anymore and withdraw from the membership and therefor by paying only Rs 29500 I would get slony LCD 32", Rs 4000 food vouchers, 1 week club mahindra stay and 1 week Rci holidays plus 3 year RCI membership!! This is complete fraudulent representation as after reading from other people's experience on net I realise that unless you pay balance instalments you don't get any bookings. Luckily I decided against taking an immediate decision and did not buy their plan. The gift certificate they are giving is complete fraud and they will never give a confirmation like you mentioned I have got the similar resplonse that none of the resorts is available for 2 months for even a single day. I am sure that If i contact them directly as a paying customer and book I will surely get a room there. Thank god I did not take there membership because in that case too they never guarantee that you will get a room on a location and timing of your choice.
johns

I fully agree. Sales executives comes within half hour after your inquiry call, guarantees for lowest offer, promise a lot, takes money, but don't pickup your phone even if you call him 50 times a day for 45 days. Worst customer relation centre ever seen. One is Mr. Vinit Parikh from Mumbai. Some chinese goods are offered at Rs.100. They sale as low as Rs.10 depending upon your bargain. You feel cheated even after making maximum discount.

complete frauds...be careful.They will never ever tell you the real conditions.
D
sameer

i am member of club mahindra, red season, when i try to get a booking in munnar resort, in peak seasons, there are try sending me goa, they said to me munnar is not avaliable right now, fully pack, when i am taking membership the venue manager, Mr vishal arora ( abad ) cg road, opp to lal banglow
they said that if are red membership than u will get booking at any cost at any resort across the india,
but when i speak sujata member realtion girl she it is not possible get right now, it fully pack, as member or customer i want to reality of munnar resort, for booking purpose, first i called as member munnar resort directly for booking, they said it is not possible to get booking in oct - nov - dec, date of call was made 12-5-2008 after 2 days back i gave to my frinds he made call saying non member and calling from UK, U DONT BELIEVE THIS THEY IMMDEDATELY READY TO BOOKING AS I AM NON MEMBER, WHAT SHALL SAY OR HOW I CAN BELIEVE THIS BLOODY GIRL SUJATA, ( MRD ) WHO IS SAYING
NOT POSSIBLE TO BOOK AT PEAK SEASONS

THNKS

SAMEER

Thanks a lot my friends for posting this article and letting everyone know of these facts.

My and my friend Vishwas have got the same gift certificate and I think this is fraud.

Vivek

Yes sir,

I even bought the membership and still these people re not ready to give me anything for my money.
I am begging and running after one person to another, since last 7 months.
These people keep delaying the services. Always commit falsely. Everytime a new call-center employee comes and asks for all the details. And then goes off without helping at all.
Keep wasting my office time and still keep demanding for more money.

I have lost more than Rs - 34000/ and got nothing from them.

Now I am looking to go to print media and probably launch FIR in Noida Sec-18 against the company for fraudulent.
Let us see what happens in the legal fight.

Vivek
Urvi

Hi friends,

Thank you very much to posting this issue on net as so many other people who are under the impresion of club mahindra would come out.

Myself Nishant Panchal got a call from your marketing tele service for visiting Club Mahindra office for some exciting offer and scheme. I got enrolled myself on 5th of July 2008 by a sales guy named Mr. Aryan Kapoor ( Mulund Branch )

During the discussion of the matter, I was given hardly some time for taking a decision for taking a membership after expressing some marketing skills saying that the cost of membership has increased but he will try for a the last cost.

Some of the things informed by him were:
1. I was told that there will be no effect of inflation in cost - but when I took a survey personally, I came to know that there is inflation effect in terms of food!!!
2. I was not informed that there is a period of 10 days for cancellation - this I got to know from Mr. Sandeep (Manager - Mulund Branch ) which was shocking as this has to be informed by the sales guy when he was explaining all the happenings and positive points!!!
3. I was informed that there is no membership available in category named Blue - when I visited mulund branch on 19th July, I heard two sales guy explaining two couples and said that they have membership available for Blue Category. That was again a shock for me!!!

When I personally carried a market survey with some of the club Mahindra members and some non members, I came to know that this is not at all a great deal. So I made my mind to cancel the membership and called Mr. Aryan Kapoor on 19th July, who asked me to visit the mulund office for the same.

When I visited the mulund office on 19th July, I was made to wait for more than 30 minutes ( While I was entertained immediately during the enrollment time ) and then was told that nothing can be done from that office and I need to communicate with Vashi office. This example proves that how great would be the service of club mahindra!!!
krish

BEWARE OF A MAN CALLED VIKAS OF KOLKATA & THE BRANCH HEAD, ROHIT SINGH OF KOLKATA CLUB MAHINDRA BRANCH. THEY ARE CHEATERS OFFERING SOME UNAUTHENTICATED GIFTS [LIKE LCD TV, RCI 7 WEEK HOLIDAY, CM 7 WEEK HOLIDAY, AIRLINES TICKET, FOOD COUPONS, SO ON & SO FORTH] BUT NO WRITTEN COMMITMENT FOR ANY KIND OF MEMBERSHIP OF CM.

SO PLZ VERIFY ALL, HAV WRITTEN STAMPED COMMITMENT AND THEN BE A MEMBER..
krish

CASES FILED AGAINST CLUB MAHINDRA AS STATED BY THE COMPANY:
CASES HAVE BEEN FILED AGAINST CLUB MAHINDRA'S SENIOR MOST DIRECTORS WITHOUT ANY REAL PUNITIVE ACTION AS OUR LENGTHY JUDICIAL PROCESS MAKES US WEARY AND PAUPER...SO PLZ PLZ PLZ U ALL BE CAREFUL BUYING CLUB MAHINDRA HOLIDAY MEMBERSHIP...

ALSO WRITE PHYSICAL LETTERS TO THE DIFFERENT DIRECTORS ABOUT THE MISELLING DEEDS OF THE MARKETING BRASS ESPECIALLY TO Mrs. Rama Bijapurkar WHO IS A FAMOUS MARKETING STRATEGIST AND AN INDEPENDANT DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY
Mrs. Rama Bijapurkar
D/o B. S. Nagendra Rao
9, C-D, Mona Apartments,
46F, Bhulabhai Desai Road,
Mumbai 400 02
Consumer Cases
1. A total of 50 consumer cases have been filed against us in various consumer courts wherein a sum
of approximately Rs. 5.62 million has been claimed from our Company. The petitioners in these
cases allege negligence and deficiencies in the services provided by our Company and have sought
refund of membership fees due to cancellation of their membership and compensation for mental
distress, physical agony and legal costs. These cases are at various stages of hearing and final
decision. We have been informed that five of these cases, wherein the amount claimed aggregates
approximately Rs. 0.24 million, have been dismissed, but we await copies of the final orders
issued by the relevant courts.
2. We have been impleaded as defendant no. 2 in the matter, P. Jayaraman v. Cymbionic Marketing
Private Limited, bearing O.C. No. 196 of 2007 before the District Consumer Dispute Redressal
Forum, Chennai. The case relates to a dispute between the petitioner and defendant no. 1 with
regards to the benefits the petitioner was entitled to. The petitioner had subscribed to defendant no.
1’s packages for membership on the basis of the benefits offered. One such benefit was a holiday
at our Company’s resorts which could be availed of by paying an extra fee. The petitioner has
alleged that the payment of fee had not been disclosed at the time of becoming a member. Our
Company has been alleged to have knowledge and information of defendant no. 1’s use of our
Company’s name in promoting and selling its packages to consumers. The matter is still pending
hearing and final decision.
Civil Suits
1. A civil suit bearing Spl. Civil Suit No. 74 of 2004 filed before the Court of Civil Judge (Senior
Division), Gandhidham, by M/s Ashit Shipping Services Pvt. Ltd., and its director, Mr. Mayank
Parekh, for refund of membership fees of Rs. 0.12 million and interest at 18% p.a. till date of
realization, in relation to cancellation of membership. We have been informed that the case has
been transferred to the Principal Judge and renumbered as 88/2006. The matter is pending hearing
and final decision.
2. A civil suit bearing Civil Suit No. 2372 of 2005 filed before the City Civil Court, Ahmedabad, by
Mr. Shashi Kumar Mohata against, inter alia, our Company, for declaring the membership scheme
of our Company as illegal and against public policy and sought for refund of Rs. 0.08 million with
interest at the rate of 12% per annum. Our Company has filed a reply and the matter is pending
hearing and final decision.
3. Our Company has been impleaded as defendant no. 3 in the matter, Dr. R. Arivudai Nambi v.
Plaza Maintenance and Services Limited, bearing O.S. No. 2759 of 2006 before the City Civil
Court, Chennai. The case relates to a dispute between the plaintiff and defendants no. 1 and 2 for
sale and accrual of rent income for the property sold by the defendant no. 1 to the plaintiff. Since
we were the tenants in the disputed property, we have been impleaded as a formal party. The
matter is pending hearing and final decision.
4. Our Company has been impleaded as defendant no. 10 in the matter, Jayashree Rajaram Gophane
v. Ambrosiya Trading India Private Limited, bearing no. 108 of 2004 before the Court of Civil
Judge Junior Division, Malshiras, Solapur. The case relates to a dispute between the plaintiff and
other defendants for sale of Club Mahindra membership to the plaintiff due to the bankruptcy of
defendant no. 1. Our Company has filed a written statement stating that we do not have any
dealings with the plaintiff and are not privy to the case between the plaintiff and the principal
defendants. The matter is pending hearing and final decision.
Property Related Litigation
1. Mr. Francisco Xavier Pereira has filed a suit bearing Spl. Civil Suit No. 49/1999-III before the
Court of the Civil Judge, Senior Division, Margao, alleging encroachment by our Company into
the plaintiff’s property and that during construction of the resort, there was excavation which led
to erosion and sliding of the earth on the western and southern boundaries of the plaintiff’s
property. He has claimed that the acts of our Company has caused substantial damage to them and
claimed damages for a sum of Rs. 0.23 million from our Company. The matter is pending hearing
and final decision.
2. Ms. Joanita Pereira has filed a suit bearing Civil Suit No. 54 of 2007 against our Company in the
Court of the District Judge at Margao on February 12, 2007 requesting a permanent injunction and
damages of Rs. 0.2 million in respect of alleged encroachment by the Company and other
defendants i.e. the State of Goa, Land Acquisition Officer, Assistant Engineer, and the Sarpanch,
for laying the approach road to out resort in Goa in Varca Village The matter is pending hearing
Tax Related Litigation
1. Our Company has appeals pending before the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal for the assessment
years 1998-1999 to 2002-2003. The Assessing Officer brought to tax the entire membership fee of
the time share during the year of sale. Our Company appealed for the above assessment years and
the Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals) by its order dated July 15, 2007, in ITA Nos. 105,
106, 87 to 89 /2005-06 decided the appeal in our favour. The Income Tax Department has filed
appeals bearing nos. 2412/Mds/2005, 2413/Mds/2005, 2414/Mds/2005, 2415/Mds/2005 and
2416/Mds/2005, before the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Chennai in relation to the assessment
years 1998-99 to 2002-03, claiming Rs. 116.10 million and interest thereon. We had filed a
petition with the President, Income Tax Appellate Tribunal at New Delhi for a special bench to
hear our case. The arguments for appointment of special bench before the Income Tax Appellate
Tribunal, Chennai, have been forwarded to the President. The matter for appointment of special
bench is pending before the President, Income Tax Appellate Tribunal for decision.
Criminal Litigation
1. Mr. Dileep Sonthalia has filed a Special Leave Petitions (Criminal) No. 4439 of 2006 before the
Supreme Court of India against certain defendants including our Managing Director, Mr. Ramesh
Ramanathan and two of our key managerial personnel, Ms. Vimla Dorairaju and Mr.
Radhakrishna R. alleging charges under section 420 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860. The High
Court of Ranchi by order dated May 17, 2006, had quashed the order against the defendants, dated
May 16, 2005 of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Hazaribagh in criminal complaint no. 73 of 2005
filed by the petitioner. The matter is pending admission before the Supreme Court of India.
Proceedings initiated by our Company
Property Related Litigation
1. Our Company has filed a civil suit bearing O.S. No. 184/2002 before the Munsiff Court at
Devikulam against T.T. Jose and Chancellor Resorts for fixation of boundary, recovery of
possession and for permanent prohibitory injunction on July 30, 2002. The suit relates to a dispute
over 14 cents of land situated in Chinnakanal village bearing survey no. 87/1/5, wherein our
Company has alleged that the defendants have destroyed the boundary marks and trespassed to an
extent of 1.5 cents of land. This claim has been denied by the defendants. A Commissioner has
been appointed by the Court by order dated August 8, 2002, to measure the disputed land. The
matter is pending hearing and final decision.
2. The Sub-Collector vide order no. A2-2782/07 dated July 3, 2007 had ordered the cancelling of the
assignment of our property in Munnar bearing survey nos. 20/1/4, 20/1/5/1 and 20/1/6/1,
measuring 5.23 acres from the registry and the patta on the grounds that it is not being utilized for
agricultural purposes and has directed the Tahsildar to re-possess the land. We had filed an appeal
bearing no. J7/33823 of 2007 before the Commissioner of Land Revenue, Government of Kerala,
Trivandrum, challenging the said order. However, the Commissioner of Land Revenue has
dismissed our appeal vide order dated November 22, 2007. We had also filed a writ petition
bearing no. 21078 of 2007 before the High Court of Kerala, wherein the High Court had passed an
order dated July 10, 2007 directing that our Company shall not be evicted from the property until
seven days after the passing of the order by the Commissioner of Land Revenue, Trivandrum.
On December 11, 2007, we have filed a writ petition no. 36643 of 2007 before the Kerala High
Court for, inter alia, quashing of the orders of the Commissioner of Land Revenue and Sub-
Collector, District of Devikulam and for an interim stay of all proceedings pursuant to the order of
the Commissioner of Land Revenue. The Kerala High Court has admitted our writ petition and
stayed the orders passed by the Commissioner of Land Revenue and Sub-Collector, District of
Devikulam.
3. Our Company has filed a writ petition no. 841 of 2007 (M/B) before the High Court of
Uttarakhand, Nainital, against the State of Uttarakhand, challenging the order dated July 7, 2007,
cancelling the lease on the property given to our Company for development, which is adjacent to
our Binsar resort. The Director of Horticulture and Food Civil Supplies and Distribution ordered
the cancellation on the ground that the property was not being used for horticultural purposes for
which the lease had been granted. The matter is pending hearing and final decision.
Tax Related Litigation
1. Our Company has filed appeals pending before the Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals),
Chennai, against the order of the Assessing Officer dated March 22, 2006 for the assessment year
2003-04 and 2004-2005. The Assessing Officer had brought to tax the entire amount of
membership fees received from members which would result in additional tax on amounts of Rs.
251.35 million and Rs. 231.32 million respectively during the relevant assessment years. Our
Company has filed an appeal against this order and the matter is pending hearing before the
Commissioner of Income Tax (Appeals).
2. Our Company has filed a Writ Petition bearing C.W.P. No. 296/2002 before the High Court of
Himachal Pradesh, Shimla, challenging the levy of tax under the H.P. Tax on Luxuries (in Hotels
and Lodging House) Act, 1979, on the grounds that the framing of assessments for the years 2000-
2001 and 2001-02 were illegal and arbitrary since they provided ownership rights on a timeshare
basis to our members for a specified period. We also contended that the amendment by which the
Act purported to charge tax came into effect later and could not have retrospective effect in respect
of timeshare occupancy. There was a claim of Rs. 1.79 million against our Company, which we
have paid under protest. The matter is pending hearing and final decision.
3. Our Company has filed a Writ Petition bearing W.P. No. 29869 of 2006 before the High Court of
Madras, against the Commissioner of Service Tax, Chennai in relation to service tax on entrance
fee for contracts with members entered into prior to June 16, 2005, which had been collected in
installments after June 16, 2005. We have contended that a person becomes the petitioner’s
members immediately on registration of membership irrespective of the payment plan, which can
be full payment at the time of taking membership or in equated monthly instalments schemes
offered by our Company from time to time. We have also disputed the charge of service tax at a
rate of 12.24% for contracts entered between June 16, 2005 and April 18, 2006. We have obtained
an interim stay order dated October 11, 2006, from the High Court against the Commissioner of
Income Tax. The matter is pending further orders and final decision.
Miscellaneous Cases
1. Our Company has instituted a suit against Mr. Panduranga Rao bearing C.C. No. 33348 of 2002
before the Court of the Additional Metropolitan Magistrate, Bangalore, in relation to bouncing of
a cheque for Rs. 0.26 million issued by the defendant. The matter is pending hearing and final
decision.
2. Our Company instituted a case against Mr. Rajeev before the Munsiff Court, Devikulam bearing
O.S. No. 193 of 2002 for recovery of non-payment of bills for Rs. 0.11 million and accrued
interests and legal costs. The suit has been decreed by order dated April 8, 2003, in our favour
with costs. We are in the process of filing proceedings for execution of the aforesaid order.
Notices etc.
1. We have received a notice dated August 24, 2005, claiming payment of luxury tax aggregating Rs.
0.73 million under the H.P. Tax on Luxuries (in Hotels and Lodging House) Act, 1979, in relation
to the financial years 2002-2004. We have filed a reply dated July 7, 2007, stating that our
Company is not liable since our lease for the Manali Resort had not commenced until January 1,
2004.
2. We have been served with summons bearing no. 7-2/2006-DTO (DMA) - 1147 dated November
7, 2007, to appear before the Himachal Pradesh District Tourism Development Officer, Kangra, at
Mcleodganj (Dharamshala). We have been alleged to have violated the Himachal Pradesh Tourism
Development and Registration Act, 2002, in relation to alleged irregularities in the operation of
our resort at Dharamshala. We have filed a reply dated November 20, 2007, with the District
Tourism Development Officer.
3. The Deputy Commercial Tax Officer, Ooty issued an order dated July 31, 2007, in
TNLT/785149/2002-03, TNLT/785149/2003-2004 and TNLT/78149/2004-2005 directing us to
pay a sum of Rs. 1.10 million including Rs. 0.44 million as luxury tax and Rs. 0.66 million as
penalty. Our Company had filed appeals bearing no. TNLT AP 2/07, TNLT AP 3/07 and TNLT
AP 1/07 before the Appellate Assistant Commissioner to stay the aforesaid orders of the Depute
Commercial Tax Officer, on the grounds that we are not providing residential accommodation, but
a right to membership in the timeshare scheme. The Appellate Assistant Commissioner has by
order dated August 6, 2007, remanded the case to the assessing authority, setting aside the orders
of the Deputy Commercial Tax Officer, on the grounds that enough consideration and opportunity
was not given to us to present our case.
appaso

Mahindra club is fraud and cheating to people. Before entering in to agrement they will show sky and once you sign agreement then they will torture you in such way that you will become real mad. be aware from mahindra groups and club. it is big cheating company in the world

Gift Voucher from Club Mahendra is simply eye wash.
We must picket in our city and our friend that, no one should waste their time in this jugglery.

i have allso taken the mamber ship and i want to cancel the membership but they are not cancelying my membership they are chiters .
Ashok

I fully agree with the above comments.
They always lure with a Gift Voucher for a presentation and show sky to sign an agreement. If you show no interest, then comes shower of offers and heavy discounts. Your are pressured to pay immediately, atleast 15% and start enjoying the holidays. If you still show no interest, they show their anger abd through the gift voucher on your face without being courteous for having forcebly taken our precious 2-3 hours on their presentation.
I am sure, one fine day they will dupe the investors with their mone, as has been done by others earlier (for eg. Sterling resorts).
Be aware & beware of such Free gift vouchers.

I too had a worst experience with a club mahindra. Other than all the above stated problems which i had face I would like to draw one more fact for the other citizen, so that they can be cautious in future.
I was told that along with the membership i would be given a JVC handcam worth Rs 18000. A good deal one might think. But when i got the actual handycam, (thank GOD they gave one) I was shocked to see the product. IT was JVC handycam mode GR-SX160AG and the model so obsolete that i was nearly going to faint on seeing it. Unlike any other high-tech handycam which store videos in CD/DVD it stores Video on a video cassette. these Video Cassettes are no longer manufactured in any part of the world and the last video cassette which i saw was around 10 years back.
Is this the way one of the most reputed companies of India fools the citizens of this country. I cant even complaint any body on this because they had given me a handycam as promised. So for all the people who are attracted to the sweet offers by pls take these offers with a pinch of salt.

o great souls...ill be ever grateful to you for saving my money.

Not Available Gift Cheque - Tips

I am Lukumanul Hakeem.I working Adviser from Kerala(Thiruvalla Branch).Policy Holder Name Susamma Kurian Abraham.Branch Code 216.CSE CODE 010778.your is very late Available Gift Cheque.Please immediately Sent cheque.otherwise We Are going to Max New york.

Gift Cheque not available - Advisor complaint

I am Luke.I working Ad visor from Reliance Life Thiruvalla Branch i Kerala.CSE code is 010778.Customar name Susamma Kurian Abraham.Business closing May 08.But this time not available gift Cheque..All adviser Disappointed in this matter(kurian Cherian).Please Reply to me.It is 3d Complaint.

Club Mahindra Holidays & Resorts - Fraud Gift Vouchers