Club Mahindra Resorts - Reservations

amit_pro
This is wrt my several trials ending in hard luck to procure a holiday for my family. I am a red studio member & have tried to book my holidays since the last more than 18 months but to no avail. I tried to know the reason why instead of so many resorts there are problems. I recently got the answer. It seems CM take corporate bulk bookings from several corporates. These corporate bookings allotted to corporate are recurring business in nature & hence lucrative. We as members are considered to be temporary money pullers for CM because after the membership amount is paid, its only the Annual maintenance service charge which they look forward to, which is peanuts to them. I tried to book a apartment in Goa 3 months back but the online booking window showed housefull during most of October 2010. nearly about 45 days one of my ex colleagues working with Standard Chartered Bank booked an apartment in the same resort for almost the same duration & got the booking confirmed. This is an unfair trade practice by CM & should be stopped immediately. How can you let your customer suffer by not letting the apartment which is the customers right & allott it to a corporate who buys bulk booking from you, for you to announce a houseful sign even before the online booking go up. It seems these corporates together help generate a scarcity of bookings. I think CM needs to choose between individuals customers OR corporate bulk bookings. Why cannot we get a booking in the prepaid holiday week for the next 25 years?
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

Dear Mr.Amit,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we are unable to trace your records with the given details. Hence, request you to kindly provide us your contact details which will assist us in resolving the concern.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at indu.mrc@mahindraholidays.com.

Thanks and Regards