COCA COLA AWARD MOBILE DRAW 2009 - coca cola awards

SAURABH SHRIVASTAVA
SIR I HAVE RECIVED A MSG IN RESPECT TO COCA COLA AWARD MOBILE DRAW 2009 AND TO CONTACT MR BROWN.ROLAND324@LIVE.COM . I HAVE CONTACT THEM AND WANT THE CONFIRMATION BY U. SIR PLEASE E-MAIL ME.

AND IF IT IS FROD THEN PLEASE TAKE ACTION.

Comments

because it is a lot of money for me but it is not for the coca cola company. they can do so, and can pay hundreds of people every year

thanks and wish to be true.

I'm sourabh patel
I've got the price message from coca-cola company that I've won 1 million pound in mobile draw 2009.
and on 09-sep-2009 I've got call from Mr. Jones that the message of price money was really true and he has my demand draft of 1 million pound and he was requested me for 20, 000 rupees as caution money so that he could send me the demand draft of price money by post. he's from coca-cola company mumbai his mobile no. is 09833096399.
please sir I request you to take some strict action on it so, I'll collect the award money of 1 million pound.
my mobile no. is 09993164504
s/o Mr. P.L.Patel
opposite of yadav building
5, civil lines sagar (M.P.)
pin- 470001
India.
adeep

my friend rajan got the price message of 1 million pound to the mobile number-9745619924
after that, no other response is come.
i request you to take some strict action on it
rajan a
adiyeri house
(p o) new mahe
kannur,
kerala
pin-673311

I'm Chandran
I have got the price message from coca-cola company that I've won 1 million pound in mobile draw 2009.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?.
PLEASE REPLY
rohit

i have got the message your mobile no has won 1 million pounds in the coco cola award mobile draw 2009.i request you to take some strict measures

I'm vijendra
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?.
PLEASE REPLY

sir i have got the msg that my mobile is the winner of the coca cola award mobile draw .if i have really won then e- mail me at my email address . and if it is not then take any serious action .

hi sir iam rakshit karma and i got the message that i have won 1 million pounds if it is really so then call. me at 9826092891.

I'm mathew N P
please sir I request you togive full details of this message., my mobile no. is 09745014206
s/o Mr. paily
Naduvilepathiparambil (H)
Chennalode (PO)
kalpetta (via)
Wayanad (Dt.)
Pin 673121
India.

Hi Sir,
i have got a message in my mobile no.9856245617 on1st sept-09 from TM-CCAP, has won 1 million pounds in the coco cola award mobile draw september-2009. So, I request you to how can i claim about the draw and tell me the process to get my winning amount if it is true.

Hijam Edailemba
Idrees

my friend noushadgot the price message of 1 million pound to the mobile number-9645781803
after that, no other response is come.
i request you to take some strict action on it

SIR I HAVE RECIVED A MSG IN RESPECT TO COCA COLA AWARD MOBILE DRAW 2009
thery said u hav won 250000 GBP in mobile draw is it true please send repoly to me immigately

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED SMS THAT YOUR MOBILE NUMBER EMERGED FOR PRIZE ON BEHALF OF
750, 000 POUNDS . PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE FURTHER POCEDRE AND
OBLIGE.ADV .SHEJWAL SOPAN. ADDRESS : SAI SHRADDHA MEN'S PARLOUR SHOP NO 120, AKSHAY DEEP PLAZA TOWN CENTRE CIDCO AURANGABAD 431003 MOBILE NO 9422209869

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED SMS THAT YOUR MOBILE NUMBER EMERGED FOR PRIZE ON BEHALF OF
750, 000 POUNDS . PLEASE LET ME KNOW IS IT FAKE OR WHAT?

NAME-PRANAY DEEP
CONTACT-9934209571.

Award draw 2009 - Coca-cola award draw 2009

I am recieved a message from +TM-COCOCOLA 3:53:04 am on 22/11/2009 that my mobile number is selected for 1 million pounds in the coca-cola award draw 2009.ask to contact Scott philip nd one email id is given. Plz suggest me it is false or true.and if true than what will i do for get my money.thanks

dear SIr 27/11/2009 05:18 iam award win cocacola award in 2009 pls call me
Prakash

SIR I HAVE RECIVED A MSG IN RESPECT TO COCA COLA AWARD MOBILE DRAW 2009 AND TO CONTACT Scott Philliptmtmccad@yahoo.com.hk. I HAVE CONTACT THEM AND WANT THE CONFIRMATION BY U. SIR PLEASE E-MAIL ME.

I have received sms from TM-ICCDAW for winning 1 million pounds in coca cola award I just want to know is it true or fraud? if it is true please reply for further nacessary action for claiming the prize money.

i have received a massage from coca cola award draw and i won 1 million pounds as a prize money, is it true and if it is so how can i claim this prize, pls... reply.

COCA COLA AWARD MOBILE DRAW 2009 - coca cola awards