Coca - Cola Company - Coca-cola International Mobile draw 2009

SATHYA BABU A K

On 28.03.09 I had received one message from ID-COKELIVE saying that my mobile had won me 1 Million GReat Britain Pounds through Coco-cola Internation Mobile Draw-2009. As directed I had completed all the formalities and I am issued with a certification that I am the bonafidy winner of the draw. I am now at the stage of remittance of 540 GB pounds to Financial Services Authority towards their administration charges. Before the remittance of the amount I would wish to confirm the following things.

1. Was there any draw like this from Coco-cola Company ?

2. If so, is there any way to trace the exact winner of the draw and who is that winner.

Kindly arrange to clear my doubts.

( SATHYA BABU A. K.)

Comments

I also get this mail and i also completed all document as u said.
Nikhil

On 29.04.09 I had received one message from ID-COKELIVE saying that my mobile had won me 1 Million GReat Britain Pounds through Coco-cola Internation Mobile Draw-2009. Kindly clarify it is genuine or fake

please give my money..I win the four million money in 2007-2008

On 13.06.09 I had received one message from TM-COCACO saying that my mobile had won me 250000 GReat Britain Pounds through Coco-cola Internation Mobile Draw-2009. Kindly clarify it is genuine or fake

I had received one message from ID-COKELIVE saying that my mobile had won 1 Million GReat Britain Pounds through Coco-cola International Mobile Draw-2009. As directed I had completed all the formalities and I am issued with a certification of Award winner. I am now at the stage of remittance of $690 to Financial Services Authority towards their administration charges. Before the remittance of the amount I would wish to confirm the following things.

1. Was there any draw like this from Coco-cola Company ?

2. If so iam i the winner or just fake.

Kindly give a reply about the above said Draw.

Athar Ali Mohd

on 10th Aug-2009 I hed received messaeg from coco cola Int'I Mobile Lotto Draw Uk i hed won 4lahk pounds in 2009 draw Kindly ciarify it is fack or genuine

dear sir
this complaint is regarding your product.i have bought one of your product mazza(soft drink) i found some reptile is suspended there in the soft drink it is the negligance of your company.if anybody drink this soft drink it can cause serious problem to his health.i want complete compensation to this incidence because i was completely convinced that coca cola brand is nice brand.but your company has just broken my trust.

SIR
I RAMAKANT DHURVEY RECEIVED A MESSAGE TO MY AIRTEL MOBILE NO:-9893108593 FROM U THAT I WON 1 MILLION POUNDS THROUGH COCO COLA MOBILE AWARDS DRAW 2009.SO I AM CLAIMING FOR THE PRIZE MONEY.

RAMAKANT DHURVEY S/O MR. JAGDISH PRASAD DHURVEY
WARD NO. 8, VIDHYA NAGAR COLONY TENDUKHEDA
DIST.-DAMOH (M.P.) PIN:-470880
MO.NO.:-9893108593
J.Dias

I received coca cola intl mobile lotto draw prize winner message, after i sent my all documents also to given..
Their informed i won 400000.00 GBR.
They are sent prize winning certificate also..
Prize administrator name is showing MR.EDMEND..
These are all true or cheating...
PLs confirm it.
Tks,
J.Dias.

dear sir,
iI have got a message on my mobile about that i have won 1 million dollars in the coco cola contest held in the year 2009 can you plz tell what it is about or what is the procedure.
My contact number is 9822743819.
yours faithfully
suruakant.dere

sir i also recevie the message from coco cola wining award 2009, they say that i was won 1, 000, 000 britain pound.so asked me my address...all other formalities.so tell me this is fake or true.then i wiil go as them.
date 16-9-2009 thanks

sir i won 1million dollar in the contest of 2009 coco cola lotery award... so kindly give me further processor to take the money my mobile no is +91 9856237409.. kindly check once again and give me the message in this no... thank you

Coco-cola International Mobile draw 2009

On 29th sep 2009 I had received one message from ID-COKELIVE saying that my mobile had won me 750, 000 GBP Britain Pounds through Coco-cola Internation Mobile Draw-2009. As directed I had completed all the formalities and I am issued with a certification that I am the bonafidy winner of the draw. I am now at the stage of remittance of 750 GB pounds to Financial Services Authority towards their administration charges. Before the remittance of the amount I would wish to confirm the following things.

1. Was there any contest like this from Coco-cola Internation Mobile Draw-2009 in your company?

3. From Financial Services Authority for the payment of 750 GB they are saying once we recieve your money we will transfer to your account...
4.From Financial Services Authority they called us three time for the money payment for the document.

We are poor people we have borrowed the money for this 750 pounds for Financial Services Authority before We want to now wheather its fack or true..

Kindly arrange to clear my doubts.

Thanks & REgards,
vijayalakshmi

dear sir,
I had received a message on 05/03/2010 that my mobile number 09809087296 was won GBP 200000 IN THE 2010 COCO COLA MOBILE DRAW. PLEASE give me money

I had a received a message on 30/3/2010 that my mobile number 9830057190 was won 300000 GB pound in the coco cola mobile draw.please tell me what happen about it.
is it true?