[Resolved] Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw in UK — About prize money

NITIN C. RAHAGUDE
I got he SMS form 3 march form TM-SPDCA and they send me Congritulation number has won you one million pound in 2009 Coca-Cola live mobile draw in uk so please conform me it true or fales

enkhbold's response, Mar 13, 2014
i got sms from today your mobile no has been selegted for GBP 1000.000.00 by cocacola uk. to redeem, send your name and e-mail address to: ccsms@live.co.uk
sandeep deepu's response, Apr 22, 2014
sir i have got message that i have won 1.6 crore in mobile draw , i am in sufficient with the exact details in your website. so please send me the correct information to my mobile number 944174361
sandeep deepu's response, Apr 22, 2014
sugi123's response, Jul 10, 2014
sir i have got message that i have won 1 crore in mobile draw , i am in sufficient with the exact details in your website. so please send me the correct information to my mobile number 9790768971
nahid hassan's response, Aug 13, 2014
Dear sir i am nahid have got msg today Congrats,Your mobile number has won you £500,000.00 Pounds in 2014 COCA COLA INT?L Mobile Draw UK to claim;Send your name,Address & Phone# to:cmdraw@live.com is this tru or fake pls reply me
Farukmsbd's response, Aug 19, 2014
Dear sir i am Faruk have got msg today Congrats,Your mobile number has won you £500,000.00 Pounds in 2014 COCA COLA INT?L Mobile Draw UK to claim;Send your name,Address & Phone# to:cmdraw@live.com is this tru or fake pls reply me
krifa.makram2012@yahoo.fr's response, Sep 02, 2014
ASMARIH's response, Sep 27, 2014
Dear sir i am ASMARIH have got msg today Congrats,Your mobile number has won you £950,000.00 Pounds in 2014 COCA COLA INT?L Mobile Draw UK to claim;Send your name,Address & Phone# to:COKERAFFLE@LIVE.CO.UK.com is this tru or fake pls reply me
sahara.sajid@yahoo.com's response, Nov 26, 2014
Dear sir I am sajid have good msg today congrats you havemobile number has won you 1.6 crore in cocacola mobile drwe uk to claim ur bemand dreft sent name addres 4-4-179 c new ndsl colony shakarnager bodhan pin 503180 bist nizamabad talangana mobile no 9848549688
Muhammad Pervaiz Awan's response, Jun 16, 2015
I have received message from sim card your number win GBP850,000 in the ongoing 2015 coca cola promo it is true or not
Complaint comments  3861 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

MY NAME: edin klapic
E-MAIL: edo1923@live.com
PHONE INFO : +38761677022
STATE: bosnia and herzegovina
I got SMS on my mobile : Your mobile won 980.000 in the coca - cola int'l mobile draw. That is true or false my number is 061-677-022 and if is true how i can take my money.
please call my mo. com 9428435447 INDIA
ghgfjhgk
my name is P.Saravana Kumar aim selected for 700, 000, 00GBP in COCA CALA 2012. please tell me the details
To,
Mr.Dr. Williams
I got a msg from 919711291092 reg prize money of Rs 2.6 crore My Name and adress as follows
M Hayagreeva chary
Malkajgiri, Hyderabad-500047.
Andhrapradesh
India.
Age 38 yrs.
Ph no. 9010027555/ 9396570431.
dear sir,
i have recevied your messege on my mobile no that my mobile no has won £980, 000 in the 2012 coca cola mobile draw.Please mail me that is it true?How can i get my prize?
My Name: Amela Haskic
My Email: amela-haskic_rasko@hotmail.com
My Mobile: +38762953590
I win: £980, 000
My name : Memic Minela
My E-mail : memicsenad@hotmail.com
My mobile : +38762951552
I win $980, 000
I got that I won 980 000 pounds were asked to dosatavim following information to this address so they ev
Name:Semir
Mobile# :0038761280006
E-mail:topalovic_semir@hotmail.com
Please let me know it jel true or not
Moje ime:Munever Karamuja
Moj Email:munever-karamuja@hotmail.com
Mobitel:062942734
i osvojio 980.000$

coca cola draw — draw at uk

i have got a message that Cograts! You have been awarded 20000000 from Coca Cola international GSM draw in UK
give me a detail of this

Coca-Cola — Coca-Cola

I received an e-mail saying that my Mobile has been awarded £980, 000 in the ongoing Coca-Cola Int,t Mobile Draw
My name is: Darko Delic
My mobile is: 078441373
My E-mail is: darko_bandit4e@hotmail.com
i have got a message on 1st april 2012 that my GSM no have won 500, 000, 00 pounds in coca-cola mobile in this is true or false.
i have got a message on 1st april 2012 that my GSM no have won 500, 000, 00 pounds in coca-cola mobile draw
name;kishan Lal Verma (SM)
48 Bn BSF, Baikuntpur(salugara)
siliguri west bengal india
Dear CoCa Draw in UK,

I had received your SMS, that you send me on 24-Jan-2012 by number +905488207967, said that my number is a lucky number had win
GBP999, 000.00 in COCA DRAW in UK.

So today, I'd like you advice me about this clearly, it's true or not?
If it's true, how could I claim!

i also got an sms of award winning of 450, 000.00 GBP. is this real?
I GOT MESSAGE AS WELL AS E-MAIL ABOUT WINNING £750, 000GBP BY COCA COLA COMPANY BUT AFTER THAT THEY DEMANDED Rs.29000 FROM ME TO DELIVER THE PRIZE MONEY.

We are in receipt of your mail and must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of the winners in this year's COCA COLA LOTTERY 2012.Your email address Show more... (madhu_veluri@yahoo.in ) was randomly selected along with others from a database of over 50, 000.00 email addresses drawn from the WORLD-WIDE-WEB. A ticket number was attached to each email address and your email address tagged ticket number: 5647600545188, serial number: Batch Number... 12/25/0304 and Reference Number: Ref. Number... .BTL/491OXI/04 emerged as the star ticket email.

Your winning prize has been verified and approved for payment by this Department. Your Profile (Form) has also been received and filed along with other winning documents for Record Purpose. Delivery will be made to you by a high level diplomatic agent You are to contact him immediately, via this email (diplomat.george.peterson@msn.com) his Name is Senior Diplomat George Peterson. Your consignment code is (CH/147/LD) you are to keep your Consignment Code Number very confidentials and Keep me fully informed as soon as you contact him.

The Diplomatic Officer will be Arriving India and you are to send to Our Diplomatic Officer a copy of your ID Proof ( ID CARD/ PASSPORT / VOTERS CARD OR DRIVER LICENSE COPY) to enable him identify before he arrives your country (India). Below his flight information:

Departure Date /Time: 1st April 2012 -5:15:00 p.m (UK TIME)
Arrival Date /Time: 2nd April 2012 - 10:00a.m (INDIA TIME)

Your winning consignment box contains all of the following items:

1.) Your Winning Prize £750, 000GBP
2.) Official Winning Certificate.
3.) Affidavit of claims eligibility.
4.) Documents covering source of winnings.
5) Authorization letter from UK Government

Note: All courier charges has been dully paid for over here in UK while you will be responsible for any local charges to be incurred by the diplomat in delivering your winning prize to you in your country.

In your revert email, do state your willingness to take care of the local charges in your country so as to enable us proceed with the onward delivery of your parcel to you And please you are to confirm your Address below for swift action before departure. Please kindly comfirmed your home address.

In your revert email, do state your willingness to get your winning funds receieved through this proper hight diplomatic channels.

Congratulations once from all staff of Coca Cola Lottery Board and do feel free to call for more information.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Rose Hill
Coca Cola Promo
Verification Award Officer
I have received a sms in my mobile is "your mobile no. won 500, 00 pounds in 2012 coca cola promo.london for payment send via email
i received a SMS from 95601646772 regarding lucky draw of mobile numbers amounted to 500000 GBP on cocacola INTL mobile draw. so, i requested to u that please confirm me that it is true or fake.
thanking u