Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk - about prize money

NITIN C. RAHAGUDE
I got he SMS form 3 march form TM-SPDCA and they send me Congritulation number has won you one million pound in 2009 Coca-Cola live mobile draw in uk so please conform me it true or fales

[Updated by enkhbold Mar 13, 2014]

i got sms from today your mobile no has been selegted for GBP 1000.000.00 by cocacola uk. to redeem, send your name and e-mail address to: ccsms@live.co.uk
[Updated by sandeep deepu Apr 22, 2014]

sir i have got message that i have won 1.6 crore in mobile draw , i am in sufficient with the exact details in your website. so please send me the correct information to my mobile number 944174361
[Updated by sandeep deepu Apr 22, 2014]

[Updated by sugi123 Jul 10, 2014]

sir i have got message that i have won 1 crore in mobile draw , i am in sufficient with the exact details in your website. so please send me the correct information to my mobile number 9790768971
[Updated by nahid hassan Aug 13, 2014]

Dear sir i am nahid have got msg today Congrats,Your mobile number has won you £500,000.00 Pounds in 2014 COCA COLA INT?L Mobile Draw UK to claim;Send your name,Address & Phone# to:cmdraw@live.com is this tru or fake pls reply me
[Updated by Farukmsbd Aug 19, 2014]

Dear sir i am Faruk have got msg today Congrats,Your mobile number has won you £500,000.00 Pounds in 2014 COCA COLA INT?L Mobile Draw UK to claim;Send your name,Address & Phone# to:cmdraw@live.com is this tru or fake pls reply me
[Updated by krifa.makram2012@yahoo.fr Sep 02, 2014]

[Updated by ASMARIH Sep 27, 2014]

Dear sir i am ASMARIH have got msg today Congrats,Your mobile number has won you £950,000.00 Pounds in 2014 COCA COLA INT?L Mobile Draw UK to claim;Send your name,Address & Phone# to:COKERAFFLE@LIVE.CO.UK.com is this tru or fake pls reply me
[Updated by sahara.sajid@yahoo.com Nov 26, 2014]

Dear sir I am sajid have good msg today congrats you havemobile number has won you 1.6 crore in cocacola mobile drwe uk to claim ur bemand dreft sent name addres 4-4-179 c new ndsl colony shakarnager bodhan pin 503180 bist nizamabad talangana mobile no 9848549688

Comments

N Apr 23, 2012 by
amiace

name Dervıs
mobıle:0038762715445
email;amela59@hotmail.com
N Apr 24, 2012 by
ruby jindal

i've received a sms from 8459058329 that my mobile no. have won 1.6 crore in uk, to claim emailur information on cokeukdraw@w.cn
is it true
N Apr 26, 2012 by
narayan pahi

i have got a msg from your side that email caward46@gmail.com that contact in this email you will get money why for like this doing
N Apr 26, 2012 by
narayan pahi

when we will get the later or money
N Apr 30, 2012 by
santoshraj

hi my phone number 9853394460 and my id www.mrsantoshraj@gmail.com
N Apr 30, 2012 by
santoshraj

hi my number is 9853394460
A May 1, 2012 by
Refa Bike

I got sms on winning Coca-Cola Live int'l Mobile Draw 2012. if this is true please contact me ...I sent Email; smajlovicrefik@hotmail.com
N May 2, 2012 by
Jugosloven

Name; Neven Đekić
Mobile, 061311690
Neven81ba@hotmail.com
N May 2, 2012 by
Usman Asghar Warraich

Sir I have receive a message on 22-07-2011 from your company the mention is my Mobile No. win 1 Million Pounds in the 2011 CocaCola Live Int'l Mobile drew. But this Email is not valid "claims@cokelive.co.uk" please help me My Name is Usman Asghar From Pakistan Gujranwala, My Mobile No. +971-55-7574312 & +92-300-6262844.
My Email Address is cuaw_ma@hotmail.com
Please help me

N May 6, 2012 by
shainkey

i have recieve a sms on my cell phone saying that i have won 500000 pounds

name: susheel patel
please send my winning amount deatele yoyr trums condition

mo.no. 9981302322
thanks
D May 10, 2012 by
yuvraj_raj

Dear Winner,

We want you to remove every skepticism from your mind because this award is legitimate from COCA COLA COMPANY ENGLAND,
Your Email was luckily drawn by a computer balloting system as one of our winners in our Online lottery bonanza from the prestigious COCA COLA ONLINE PROMOTION. Thus, making you the winner of the sum of 500, 000.00GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling’s).
This is to let you know that this online world e-mail draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 25, 000 company e-mail addresses, 30, 000, 00 individual e-mail addresses from over 40 networks and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from the web.
Please complete the form below with correct information and email back to us with a return email so that we can have a precise and comprehensive record of our winners and also provide you On how you will receive your winning amount.

Your prize cheque has been vaulted safely with our corresponding Bank prior to your readiness to complete your claims and would be presented to you after verification of the data requested below.
WINNING NUMBER: C.C.UK/ 04567
To proceed with your claims, you would be required to fill the Verification Form below completely and return back to us immediately.
D May 10, 2012 by
yuvraj_raj

I disagree, because any promotion will not happen from the company & if it happens call will be made to the winner & mail id does not match with the company...
N May 10, 2012 by
lejla dulic

my mobile message CONGRATS.YOUR MOBILE WON 980.000 IN THE 2012 COCA COLA LIVE INT'L MOBILE DRAW TO REDEEM SEND YOUR NAME ADDRESS TO SMSPRO@LIVE.CO.UK name is Lejla NOVI TRAVNIK
N May 12, 2012 by
harpinder

i got sms u has won 2.6 cr. in may 2012 in coca cola GSM Award UK

Please sir/mam imidiately recieve my mobile
my address are
Mr. Jai Parkash Sharma
s/o shri Hari ram sharma
Mela Ground, Begu road sirsa (haryana)
sirsa pin 125055
m- 99922-68555
N May 14, 2012 by
unic

DEAR COMPLAINANT, DO CONTACT THE UNITED NATIONS INFORMATION COLLECTOR E-MAIL: un_intell@collector.org, TO KNOW IF YOUR WINNING PRIZE IS TRUE OR FALSE
N May 21, 2012 by

I have got your SMS on 09 may 2012 from Coca-cola on my mobile that I have won 500.000.00 in coca-colalivedraw in UK.so please confirm me whether it is true or false.
My Name is Bharathsingh

ADDRESS: STREET NO.11 QRT.NO.605 SADAR BAZAR JABALPUR {MP} INDIA
OUCCP: SELF EMPLOYE
N May 22, 2012 by
sadik21

if its realy ture so give my price money
N May 24, 2012 by
ajmal-anwari@hotmail.co.uk

I HAVE RECEIVED FEW SMS ABOUT 1 OR 2 MONTH AGO THE FROM COCO-COLA LIVE INT FROM THE NUMBER 00447770000777 REGARDING I HAVE WINE A PRIZE A BOUT 980, 000 IN MY SAMSUNG MOBILE NUMBER ABROAD 009379933518 SIN-RD6B6B652713 W AND MY U.K NUMBER IS 07805064629 MY E MAIL ADDRESS IS AJMAL-ANWARI@HOTMAIL.CO.UK MY HOME ADDRESS IS 23 OLD FARM CLOSE HOUNSLOW TW4 7AB IF SOME 1 GIVE THIS GOOD NEWS I WILL BE VERY VERY GRATEFUL
N May 24, 2012 by
agrawal.anshum@rediffmail.com

hello i got message that i won a prize
is it true or to make a public fool
if it is joke then it is bad for everyone so reply it fast...!!!

Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk - about prize money