Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk - "your number has got 450,000 pounds in ongoing coca-cola int'l mobile draw UK

trpth.prashant
i got an sms on 22/04/2010 from TM-GODSGIFT and they send me "your number has got 450,000 pounds in ongoing coca-cola int'l mobile draw UK, {For sponsoring S.A. 2010 World Cup}.To Claim Send Details Via: cocacolaclaim.file@live.com". Coca-Cola live mobile draw in uk so please conform me it is true or false.

Comments

shabbir sasta Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk  - Rajasthan, India

sms received - drills

Dear Mr.Philip

my name shabbir sasta from chennai India

Let me expalin your send a sms to me for wining of 2, 00, 000 pounds how can i claim that please reply to me

Shabbir Sasta
Balasubrahmanya Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk  - Rajasthan, India

SMS received on my mobile - CocaCola Int Live Draw

I have received a stupid message about winning the CocaCola Int Live Draw. Please do the needful to block such stupid messages
odedara harbham rama Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk  - India

about mobile draw - natha

To mr.Frank
I have got a messege that you have won GBP: 500, 000.00 in the 2009 (shell)int el's mobile draw please tel me how can i get this amount

MD.MUMTAZ ALAM Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk  - India

complain for prize - TM-Wealth

I HAVE RECIVED A MASSAGE IN MY MOBILE NO.09431191376 ON 14TH MAY 2009 AT 05:20:05pm
That Proceed now urUSD 1million which ur mobile # has won u in the 2009 CFCS Award TO claim ur prize email ur name &address to cfcsusa@live.com. -Sender TM-Wealth.
My name is Md.Mumtaz Alam Rly Q.no. 368-A/13 new Matkuria near idgah Masjid, naya Bazar DHANBAD -826001 (Jharkhand ) INDIA .E-Mail- gvsmumtaz@rediffmail.com.
Manthri Bapu Personal  - India

Received false mail from coca cola live - Personal

I got sms, u has won pounds 500, 000 in 2009 in coca-cola int live mibile draw in uk. I hope this is false sms.
This is my complaint on cocal cola... Email.. file4claims@live.com and Phone # 447011130676
pankaj kumar jha Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk  - India

complain for prize

I HAVE RECIVED A MASSAGE IN MY MOBILE NO.09431202604 ON 14TH MAY 2009
That Proceed now

Dear prize award winner

Following the instruction received from The Headquater Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC-UK) in respect with payment order valued £200, 000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Britain Pound Sterlings only).

Your mobile number was selected for prize award, you are to received a complete sum of £200, 000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling only) from Shell Petroleum account.

u just contact to:-

SMS Received - Mobile Messages

I received a message of winning prize 250, 000.00 GBP from INT's mobile draw
E - mail - uk.shell2009live.com
Complainant2916523 Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk  - India

what is the meaning of the message?
BENJAMIN BESRA Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk  - India

claim of draw - GBP in on going Int'l mobile no. draw in UK

I recieved an sms informing me that i have won £500, 000.00 GBP in on going Int'l mobile no. draw in UK. date 13 May 2009 know how much true is this.Here is the copy of sms
Congrats! ur MOBILE No. has won A£500, 000.00 GBP in on going Int'l mobile no. draw in UK. To claim E-mail:claim76@live.com ur NAME, MOBILE No. & ADDRESS.
What should i do?
jigar patel Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk  - Rajasthan, India

won 500.00 GBP - cocaco

hi my self jigar patel
i receved an sms on 05/13/09 saying: congrats ur mobile no. has won 500, 000 GBP in on going int`l mobile no.draw in uk.to claim ur side
is it true?

new vip road
vadodara 390019
gujrat
kedarimaheshkumar Personal  - India

i want to give complaint from this sms. i want to go civil court.they should pay penality of this false sms.from day to day, moral rights have been fallen deplorable level.they have to play games with peoples, i am seriously apsect. whatever consequencies have been occur, i am not loose my attention of this complaint.
G.mahipal reddy Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk  - Rajasthan, India

recieved sms - Mobile draw

sir i have got the messaege regarding cash prize, so how much should i believe about this message .plz send me the details about you .
hemambar Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk  - India

what is this? this is original are fake did u tell me any one give me this Q?ans.
Jethanand Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk  - Rajasthan, India

i recived msg from company - cocacola

i recived msg in my mobile from company, i won 1 million pound,
Gurdeep Singh Sandhu Coca-Cola  - India

About an cococola mbile draw - Coca Cola

Dear sir/madam

Hi, I am Gurdeep Singh Adress vill : paharpur, P.O :Bazpur, distt : Udham Singh Nagar. Uttrakhand, INDIa.I have recieved an message on my mobile that I have won 1 million british pounds in a coco cola award mobile draw.I wnt to request you that if you can tell me is this a true or fale sms.I willbe very thankful to you.

yours faithfully

regards,

kailash vaishnav
SHANKERLAL AGGARWAL Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk  - Rajasthan, India

RECEIVED SMS - Coca Cola

I GOT A MASSAGES FROM TM-CCAP "YOU WON I MILLION POUNDS IN COCA COLA AWARD 2009" CONTACT MR BROWN.ROLAND @YAHOO.CO.UK.IF IT IS TURE WHAT I DO NOW MY MOBILE NO.9822588339
chamdrakant. v. chindhade Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk  - Rajasthan, India

I GOT A MASSAGES FROM TM-CCAP "YOU WON I MILLION POUNDS IN COCA COLA AWARD 2009" CONTACT MR BROWN.ROLAND @YAHOO.CO.UK.IF IT IS TURE WHAT I DO NOW MY MOBILE. 9822419651
bhagwan jankiram mali Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk  - Rajasthan, India

i have recived a one sms of you have win 1 million pounds in the coca cola award mobile draw 2009. Please tell me the next steap what can i do. Thanks
Rajender Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk  - Rajasthan, India