Coca - Cola Live Mobile Draw In Uk - "your number has got 450,000 pounds in ongoing coca-cola int'l mobile draw UK

trpth.prashant
i got an sms on 22/04/2010 from TM-GODSGIFT and they send me "your number has got 450,000 pounds in ongoing coca-cola int'l mobile draw UK, {For sponsoring S.A. 2010 World Cup}.To Claim Send Details Via: cocacolaclaim.file@live.com". Coca-Cola live mobile draw in uk so please conform me it is true or false.

Complaint comments 716 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Best Review
I am Bachittar siNgh ( i got amessage that your mobile number has won in coCa cola Promo 2015 uk to cLaim 100000000gbp=inR 9 croRes )my name is Bachitter singh my number iS 9041509184 my age IS 43 AnD My addreSs is ganga singh wala, sangrUr, punjab
With reGards
Bachitter singh

sms received - drills

Dear Mr.Philip

my name shabbir sasta from chennai India

Let me expalin your send a sms to me for wining of 2, 00, 000 pounds how can i claim that please reply to me

Shabbir Sasta

SMS received on my mobile - CocaCola Int Live Draw

I have received a stupid message about winning the CocaCola Int Live Draw. Please do the needful to block such stupid messages

about mobile draw - natha

To mr.Frank
I have got a messege that you have won GBP: 500, 000.00 in the 2009 (shell)int el's mobile draw please tel me how can i get this amount

complain for prize - TM-Wealth

I HAVE RECIVED A MASSAGE IN MY MOBILE NO.09431191376 ON 14TH MAY 2009 AT 05:20:05pm
That Proceed now urUSD 1million which ur mobile # has won u in the 2009 CFCS Award TO claim ur prize email ur name &address to cfcsusa@live.com. -Sender TM-Wealth.
My name is Md.Mumtaz Alam Rly Q.no. 368-A/13 new Matkuria near idgah Masjid, naya Bazar DHANBAD -826001 (Jharkhand ) INDIA .E-Mail- gvsmumtaz@rediffmail.com.

Received false mail from coca cola live - Personal

I got sms, u has won pounds 500, 000 in 2009 in coca-cola int live mibile draw in uk. I hope this is false sms.
This is my complaint on cocal cola... Email.. file4claims@live.com and Phone # 447011130676

complain for prize

I HAVE RECIVED A MASSAGE IN MY MOBILE NO.09431202604 ON 14TH MAY 2009
That Proceed now

Dear prize award winner

Following the instruction received from The Headquater Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC-UK) in respect with payment order valued £200, 000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Britain Pound Sterlings only).

Your mobile number was selected for prize award, you are to received a complete sum of £200, 000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling only) from Shell Petroleum account.

u just contact to:-
Dr. Apollo Philip.

(Prize Claim Administrator)
Tel: +447031871363
Email: d11sp@hotmail.com

SMS Received - Mobile Messages

I received a message of winning prize 250, 000.00 GBP from INT's mobile draw
E - mail - uk.shell2009live.com

what is the meaning of the message?

claim of draw - GBP in on going Int'l mobile no. draw in UK

I recieved an sms informing me that i have won £500, 000.00 GBP in on going Int'l mobile no. draw in UK. date 13 May 2009 know how much true is this.Here is the copy of sms
Congrats! ur MOBILE No. has won A£500, 000.00 GBP in on going Int'l mobile no. draw in UK. To claim E-mail:claim76@live.com ur NAME, MOBILE No. & ADDRESS.
What should i do?

won 500.00 GBP - cocaco

hi my self jigar patel
i receved an sms on 05/13/09 saying: congrats ur mobile no. has won 500, 000 GBP in on going int`l mobile no.draw in uk.to claim ur side
is it true?

jigar patel(mob.0428073379)
b/29 bakor nagar
near raghukul school
b/h sanidhya society
new vip road
vadodara 390019
gujrat

i want to give complaint from this sms. i want to go civil court.they should pay penality of this false sms.from day to day, moral rights have been fallen deplorable level.they have to play games with peoples, i am seriously apsect. whatever consequencies have been occur, i am not loose my attention of this complaint.

recieved sms - Mobile draw

sir i have got the messaege regarding cash prize, so how much should i believe about this message .plz send me the details about you .

what is this? this is original are fake did u tell me any one give me this Q?ans.

i recived msg from company - cocacola

i recived msg in my mobile from company, i won 1 million pound,

About an cococola mbile draw - Coca Cola

Dear sir/madam

Hi, I am Gurdeep Singh Adress vill : paharpur, P.O :Bazpur, distt : Udham Singh Nagar. Uttrakhand, INDIa.I have recieved an message on my mobile that I have won 1 million british pounds in a coco cola award mobile draw.I wnt to request you that if you can tell me is this a true or fale sms.I willbe very thankful to you.

yours faithfully
Gurdeep Singh

won GBP 450000 pounds - won GBP 450000 pounds

I hv recived sms that I hv won 450000 pounds is this true or not

regards,

kailash vaishnav

RECEIVED SMS - Coca Cola

I GOT A MASSAGES FROM TM-CCAP "YOU WON I MILLION POUNDS IN COCA COLA AWARD 2009" CONTACT MR BROWN.ROLAND @YAHOO.CO.UK.IF IT IS TURE WHAT I DO NOW MY MOBILE NO.9822588339

I GOT A MASSAGES FROM TM-CCAP "YOU WON I MILLION POUNDS IN COCA COLA AWARD 2009" CONTACT MR BROWN.ROLAND @YAHOO.CO.UK.IF IT IS TURE WHAT I DO NOW MY MOBILE. 9822419651

i have recived a one sms of you have win 1 million pounds in the coca cola award mobile draw 2009. Please tell me the next steap what can i do. Thanks