coca cola mobile draw - price amt of 1,000,000,00 gbp

prakashsssssss on Oct 3, 2011
he inform me to pay rs inr 25000 in ac name vignesh m sawanth ac no 20043625275 sbi bank he is calling in mobile no is 00917838957594

Kenmore Rd 41B Park, Wakefield, West
Yorkshire WF2 0XR, ENGLAND
United Kingdom

EMAIL:: cocacola_claims01@hotmail.co.uk

Contact:+448719741667.

These are your identification numbers:

Serial Number........... 2113-11

Winning Number..... 08-11-13-30-20-11

Winning Amount...... 1,000,000.00 GBP

In this regard we want you to be aware that our Snr. Diplomat Barrister David Harrison will leave United Kingdom as soon as possible to deliver your winning package to you in person in INDIA. So you are advice to clear up your Winning package from the Custom Department as soon as the Diplomat gets to INDIA. The amount needed to clear up your winning package from the Custom Office should be arrange by you to enable the Diplomat to clear your package immediately.

Snr. Diplomat Barrister David Harrison will give you a call immediately he arrive INDIA. We hope this be a better option for you. As soon as you clear up your winning package from our Diplomat, Kindly inform us for further correspondent and to update our company record.

Departure Date /Time: 02ND OCTOBER 2011 TIME -07:45 PM (UK TIME)

Arrival Date /Time: 3RD OCTOBER 2011 - TIME -09:45 AM (INDIA TIME)

Also note that your details have been forwarded to our Snr. Diplomat Barrister David Harrison, as soon as you receive his phone call you are to proceed further with him so that your won price money can be credited to your local bank account.

Note: Your won price will be arriving your country within 24hours

PARCEL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: {CCLA/ECH/0896}

Name: Diplomat David Harrison

EMAIL: cocacola_claims01@hotmail.co.uk

IF THERE IS ANY CHANGE IN ADDRESS, PLEASE RE-CONFIRM YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER ONCE AGAIN.

You will have to follow Our Diplomat instructions to ensure successful delivery.

JOHN HARRY

Tel ::+448719741667.

Confidentiality Notice:

DELIVERY STATUS (SEND US YOUR SCAN COPY OF IDENTITY CARD FOR VERIFICATION).

NOTE: CUSTOM CHARGES CAN NOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS CHEQUE DUE TO INSURANCE POLICY.

Complaint comments 11 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

lottary officer is fraud don't contact them they fraud me 50, 000INR.thieves stealing from poor indian families.

do not email theives

hi My name Ravi Shekhar Soni
my mobile no.+919424334255
my email is:RAVI.shekharshalumahi@gmail.com
adress is:c/o payal jwellars new gandhi chawk shahdol state madhya pradesh india

i have my an sms in my mobile no.+919424334255

My name-Sashikant Sahoo mobile no-9861202969 my mail id-sashikant1983@gmail.com adress is c/o II/R -37 nuabazar paradeep j.s.pur odisa

+919898383413 this is my number won prize but does't given.

hi i was informed that i had won 1000, 000gp...my name is amarpreet kaur n my no. is 9501569266
n m address is Amarpreet kaur c/o niranjan kaur
vill bhungarni