Coca-Cola - Sell in a Higher Price than MRP

partha.behura on Jun 8, 2012
This is Partha sarathi Behura a social worker in Narharpur Block of District Kanker (C.G). Today that is 8/6/2012 i went Pardeshi Hotel in Narharpur block of District Kanker (Chhatisgarh) And buy a Maaza (Cold Drink)of 200 ml whose actual MRP was Rs-10 But the hotel owner force me to pay Rs-15.When i refuse to pay he told me that company told him to sell it in Rs-15 go and do what ever you want to do even lodge complain against me Nobody could do any things to me.Even lodge a complain in Police station i will Handel it. Then i asked near by people they told me many items in this hotel sell in a higher price then that of MRP .

The address of the Hotel is
Perdeshi Hotel
Narharpur-494333
Dist-Kanker
Chhatisgarh

Comments

N Feb 10, 2012 by
ranga2012 Coca-Cola  - Tamil Nadu, India

Price more than MRP by 35% - Coca-Cola

I bought a tin coke for which i was charged with Rs.30/- when the MRP is Rs.20/-. They provided bill for the same(Bill Number 2814). The shop address is as follows.

MIRCHI CHETTINAD RESTAURANT,
N Mar 27, 2012 by
pradeeppahal Coca-Cola  - NEEMRANA, Alwar, Rajasthan, India

selling price more than M.R.P. - Coca-Cola

hi,
coca-cola is being sold in our college canteen more than M.R.P.
please act accordingly and as soon as possible
A Sep 30, 2012 by
abhishinde01

This happens everywhere.. and just not in case of cold drinks, its in packed Milk as well.
Is there any quick way to solve this issue?
have you got any reply from consumer help desk?
N Jun 16, 2013 by
Draculla Coca-Cola  - Bharuch, Gujarat, India

Selling goods with 5 rs more than mrp - hotel shama

While travelling from surat to baroda almost every bus stops here at hotel shama where driver keep a stoopage of 30 min minimum. We have no option but buy f8od from here with almost dounle price. Driver and conductor may also get part in it.
I think these things should be banned and keep under watch by govt

Coca-Cola - Sell in a Higher Price than MRP