Coca - Cola Uk & Rbi New Delhi - Fraud

ravi4436
dear sir
i recive a telephone call from Mrs. Sonal Sinha Secretary Officer-Incharge,International and foreign Matters Reserve Bank Of India. she said the recerve bank of india receive a dd cheque some amt name of Ravi Kant Tripathi after this i send my id proof & color photo graph and she mail a message in my mail id. from this mail id reservebank_ofindia@accountant.com
her dtails is right or rong please conforam me on my id ravi4436@yahoo.com

Telephone Number: 919911528375
Email: info@ibank.e-rbi.org
EMAIL:customercaredesk@rsvbi.org.in
EMAIL:reservebank_ofindia@accountant.com

please chake it and inforam me as soon as possable because it is impotant

Fraud Fraud

Comments

N Aug 20, 2011 by
mukesh jindal

Best Review
dear sir i have recieved one mail form rbi bank your dd is redy pl deposit Rs84000/- my name is mukesh jindal
pi chek and tel me lootery amount is rs 5, 00, 000/-britesh pounds
mobile no:- 94171-58520
AMIT GUPTA Coca - Cola Uk & Rbi New Delhi  - India

custom killing our business - amit international

dear sir/madam
i am small exporter from delhi/india, we makes & sells glass, metal, ceremic, wooden tobbaco pipes to my costumers located in different countries.

we did sevral commertial shipments legally, now costum is creating problem to courier companies for carrying smoking pipes, my bussiness & my friends bussiness who did smoking work is going to close.
even due to costum's fear courier companies don't accept our shipments for canada, europe & anywhere outside india.

costum says you can't ship smoking pipes through courier mode door delivery, we did more than 50 shipments legally before.

we makes only tobbaco pipes, on overseas every one like this & sells these smoking pipes, even overseas costum is allowing to import smoking pipes but, i don't know why costum is going to spoil our bussiness, several my friends who belongs to same bussiness close thier bussiness due to costums.

we sells legal stuff, pipes are old tradition every where, but now it is going to close soon due to india's costum, other companies like china & nepal is doing bussiness sucessfully, but my india is loosing bussiness.they are loosing foreign exchange,

costum says buyer used these pipes for drugs, is it possible how every person can use drugs into it, we are not responsible if someone use it for drugs, we sells only tobbaco pipes,

please help us to save our bussiness from costums hand.also save my friends who did this export bussines also.

we will be thankfull to you.

thanks & regards
amit mangle.
Ayush Baheti General  - India

Regarding the use of currency Exchange - General

The system of using toffees instead of change (till Rs. 5) is very prominent these days. The banks are not very keen in providing us with coins (Rs. 1 / 2 / 5 ). Please take this matter very seriously as these pity transactions, on a larger scale, are very unfortunate for the country.
K.SUBRAMANYAM Personal  - India

Many of the attachments won't open - Personal

Many of the attachments do not open. Please advice how to resolve.
Thanking you,
K.Subramanyam
Tel.No.044 24493849
Debasish Gautam Coca - Cola Uk & Rbi New Delhi  - India

New Connection - Doordarshan India

I am a Vodafon(Command/Hutch) post paid customer for years together. Customer Care Executive Juli (9836700247) rang me few days back and requested me to take another Voda Connection as I am a good customer. On 13 August she sent one person to collect 300 rupees and filling up form. I did all these. He told the connection will be activated within 24 hours ( verification will be done during this period.) On 14 at about 12 verification was complete and he told it will be activated within 2 hrs. But 2 hrs became 120 hrs : my fone is sleeping, dreaming for activation. Juli told me 0n 17th that due to holiday it could not be activated and by tomorrow morning (18th) it would be activated but from morning sun travelled to evening to night and my phone is still sleeping and dreaming for activation. To-day from afternoon I rang Juli for hundred times only to listen ring and finally she switched off the fon. Please let me know whether I have done any sin so that I am not allowed the connection or any other problem you have.
Now I don't want this service any more. Please cancel the form and let me repeat me sleep not my fone.
T S R G SIVA KUMAR Coca - Cola Uk & Rbi New Delhi  - India

MY ID PROOF MAY BE MISUSED - COCA COLA EURO LOTTO

Recently on 9th AUG 2009 I had an sms from coca cola company of scotland that i have won 4lacs GBPounds & the amount is deposited in National Bank of Scotland in an teporary account . For claiming the prize they asked me to fill the claim form and attach an ID proof for which i have scaned my PAN CARD and sent them. I am afraid of my ID proof being miss used in future ofcourse i had to give my AXIS BANK A/c Number Details also as the claimant form demanded . hope u would see me well protected in any ontoward incident .
raj_007 Coca - Cola Uk & Rbi New Delhi  - Chilakaluripet, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India

recovery of wrong transaction amount - subrahmanyam k

customer mobile number:9700062417

CENTRAL OFFICE BUILDING
SHAHID BHAGAT SINGH ROAD
MUMBIA-400 001.

ATTENTION DEAR BENEFICIARY: Ashish Shrivastava

THIS IS COMING TO YOU IN REGARDS OF YOUR AWARDED AMOUNT FROM THE INDIA GOVERNMENT.

BE INFORM THAT THE FUNDS OF EIGHTY FIVE LAKHS AWARDED TO YOU BY THE INDIA GOVERNMENT IN COLLABORATION WITH THE INDIA MINISTRY OF WORK TO ORGANIZE A BUSINESS OF YOUR CHOICE HAVE BEEN ISSUED TO THE RBI BANK TO BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS.

YOUR DETAILS OF TRANSFER HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED BY THIS RBI AND THE TRANSFER WILL BE MADE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER YOUR HAVE CONCLUDED THE NECESSARY FACILITIES.

NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO OBTAIN A POLICE REPORT FORM FROM THE INDIA POLICE AND IT WILL BE STAMP BY THE POLICE AUTHORITY IN INDIA THAT YOU ARE TO USE THE MONEY AWARDED TO YOU VERY JUDICIOUSLY AND NOT TO USE IT IN A BAD CRIMINAL ACT OR EXPORT BAD WEAPON OR DRUGS. SO WE HAVE ACQUIRE A LAWYER TO SIGN THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR THE POLICE REPORT FORM AND HE WILL STAND AS AN ADVOCATE FOR YOU TO ENABLE THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS TAKE PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY THE SUM OF TWENTY SEVEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED INDIA RUPEES (27,500INR) FOR THE EXPENSES OF OBTAINING A POLICE REPORT FORM. THIS BANK WOULD HAVE DEDUCTED THE SUM OF TWENTY SEVEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED INDIA RUPEES (27,500INR) FROM YOUR AWARDED FUNDS BUT THE INDIA GOVERNMENT AND THE MINISTRY OF WORK INSISTED THAT THE ACCURATE FEE OF EIGHTY FIVE LAKHS THAT WAS AWARDED TO YOU MOST REFLECT IN YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT A PENNY OUT FROM IT AND THAT IS ALSO THE LAW OF THE INDIA HIGH COURT REGISTRY.

YOU ARE TO QUICKLY REVERT BACK TO US FOR THE PAYMENT DIRECTIVES FOR OBTAINING A POLICE REPORT FORM TO ENABLE THE LAWYER STARTS THE NECESSARY FACILITIES FOR THE PROCESS OF POLICE REPORT FORM FOR THE PAYMENT IS IMPORTANT TO THE LAWYER SO THAT HIM CAN START WORK ON THE PROCESSING OF THE POLICE REPORT FORM. ALSO HAVE IT IN MIND THAT ONCE WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR PAYMENT, THE LAWYER WILL START THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENT, AND AFTER THAT YOUR FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN FORTY TWO MINUTES TIME (42MINS).

HAVE A NICE DAY AND OUR REGARDS TO YOUR FAMILY.

AWAITS YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Shri G. Padmanabhan
Chief General Manager
Department of Payment and Settlement Systems
Shashank soni Reserve Bank of India  - Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

sir my current a/c in ICICI ARRA BIHAR A/c no is 062205500007 Aditi system technology Branch i am facing many problem with icici banking i paying 3500 for one year service but i don't get any service i send many mail of ICICI but not any response so help me
A Feb 27, 2011 by
jaiprakashpreeti

I have also got an message from RBI delhi
N Mar 8, 2011 by
johngs

dear sir i have recieved one mail form rbi bank your dd is redy pl deposit Rs24800/- my name is john g.s
pi chek and tel me lootery amount is rs 5, 00, 000/-britesh pounds
N May 3, 2011 by
abdullatheef

e-transfer@rb-org-india.co.cc IS THIS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS? I HAVE RECEIVED SO MANY LETTERS FROM THIS E MAIL . THEY INFORMED ME THAT THERE ARE 500000GBP WERE INVESTED IN MY NAME AND IT IS TRANSFERED TO MY BANK ACCOUNT BY INTERNET BANKING SYSTEM THEN I SENT MY PHOTO AND ID PROOF TO THAT E MAIL AND THEY ASKED ME TO REMIT INCOME TAX FOR COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION
PLS INFORM ME IS THIS CORRECT ONE?
N May 6, 2011 by
rajesh.b

I'M RECEIVED THE BELOW MAIL, YOU HAVE WON 600, 000 UK POUNDS, Pls inform me wheather it is true or fraud mail.

ATTN: RAJESH KANNAN,

This is an official notification from Reserve Bank Of India about a British Cheque that was deposited on your behalf by Mr Paul Howard a representative from the Coca Cola Award Anniversary, United Kingdom. We are happy to inform you that your new account has been created/setup online to enable you transfer your funds to your nominated account online.

Please Note that this is also a Current account and also it's temporary account so you are advice to transfer your funds to your Local account immediately.

All Temporary Current Account users must transfer their funds within two weeks, for this account is a temporary account. if it exceeds two week, your account will be inactive and you wont be able to access your online statement of account.

To Avoid this, all transfer must be made on time.

Here are the details of your Savings Account.

You are required to Log into your internet Online Banking. Here are the procedures to Login: Click on the website below,

1: Click On "LOGIN"
When the Pop up Window Displays, please enter your Access Code and Pin.

If this procedures are followed orderly, you won't find it difficult to Log in.
N May 14, 2011 by
sandip kumar hela

i am also receive this type of call and said to me you are the winner of 1 million usd dollar you just pay the custom duty of your parcel the amount of rs. 20500 in the account of sunita achumi ac no. is 31651350986 (state bank of india) then i deposite the said amount some account then he call me again and said to me the custom department is wanting charge of inland revenue the amount of rs. 24200 then i thought why he wanting again money.
so please do some thing
N May 17, 2011 by
vikram1216

sir
i received mail from RBI to transfer my money of 750, 000GPB which is U.K LOTTORY PRIZE
so i cleared CUSTOM charges,
and to transfer my money i paid 1, 55, 000/-,
the rbi people said to pay 3, 20, 000/-, to complete my transaction,
i dont have that much money so
i said i dont want prize money and i asked to refund my money
they said to pay 17, 000/- to refund my money,
i paid but they didnt refund my money
and not responding my mails, the phone number (changed)switched off
so i requested you to plz help me to get my money back
A May 24, 2011 by
goutam debnath

I am Goutam Debnath
Tripura
South Tripura

Same problem
PLS INFORM ME IS THIS CORRECT ONE?
N Jun 12, 2011 by
ravi_k Coca - Cola Uk & Rbi New Delhi  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

abt company - sankalp info solutions

hiiiiiiiiiii i had got some information abt sankalap info solutions.it is a new company?when will be opened?before opening the company they r recruting the people.so we have doubt abt the company is there r not.
so plz give correct info abt the company.we r freshers and trying for jobs.
N Jun 21, 2011 by
maak

sir

amjad ali khan, i have received a mail from reserve bank of india that i got lottery from uk 250.000 pounds so i want to confirm whether this wrong or right and phone .no.9111-65045311

please mail .khan101076@yahoo.com
A Jun 28, 2011 by
keshav sukhi

Respected sir;
i received a mail from rbi to transfer my money of 1million GBP which is ICC WORLD CRICKET 2011 LOTTERY.
SO i cleared the custom charges 24, 850.
and to transfer my money i paid 75, 000.
the rbi people said to pay 2, 30, 000/-, to complete my transaction,
i paid the amount.
again rbi people said to pay 4;50, 000/-;to complete my transaction;
then i said the rbi operation manager i dont have much money to pay;
RBI deactivate my account
they said to pay 25, 500/- to refund my money,
i paid but they didnt refund my money
and not responding my mails,
so i requested you to plz help me to get my money back
so i want to confirm whether this wrong or right
please mail keshavsukhi@yahoo.com.au
N Jul 4, 2011 by
dan123

SIR,
i afzal qureshi got a mail from coca cola promotion prize award2011 from uk
and sender name was larry goldfield he sent me a message that u have been nominated for the cocacola promotion prize award 2011 and ur wining amt is 750000 for getting this amt u will have to send ur name address and contact no dtls latter i sent my details on this id cocacola2011@9.cn
afterthat they sent me a message that we have sent ur won amt to india's delhi rbi bank they will make u a call for verification and will ask u to sent some id proof and address proof details i received a mail from rbi remittance dept that we will transfer ur money bt first of all u will have send ur account details as well as ur id proof and add proof details for the verifivation latter i have to pay 21800/ amt for the processing and documentation as well as currency conversion charges
so pls help me to solve my problem because i am very poor person because if i will pay this amt then there is no guarante that they will pay the won amt

and they gave me the details like this
Mrs Rashika Puri
Transfer officer incharge
international and foreign matters
rbi bank central office no -6
sansand marg, janpat new delhi
so pls let me know wheter its is a genuine email sent by the remittance dept of new delhi janpat

my contact no is 9594263421