coca cola winning prize - cola cola winning prize

Gaurav Kumr

I am Gaurav Kumar and working with in a company of West Zone of co, in India and My Cell no. is 09810520030, I got a message in my mobile this status;- you have been awarded $ 1,000,000 millian USD in 2010 Coca cola Mobile Draw, contact the Paying Bank on Email :- natwestclaim@bhcuk.net, so tell me what i do for this,will they give me this amount,

R's
Gaurav Kumar

Comments

I am K.G.Soundari at chennai, my mobile no. 9094053632, i got a message in my mobile today morning "Your mobile has been awarded USD $1000.00 in 2010-Coca cola anniversary connec the paying bank on E-mail fbnmbkpaying@hotmail.com for details. "so can you tell me what i have to do, will u give me this amount SIR. Really u will give the money or just for fun u send us this message. Please tell me the thruth and give me the answer sir.thank u.

I am Raghvendra Dev Pandey. My cell no. is 9305332335. I got a message in my mobile about this status- Your mobile number has been awarded USD$1, 000.000 in 2010-coca cola anniversary paying bank fbn bank on e-mail fbnmbkpaying@hotmail.com.So, can you tell me what i have to do, will they give me this amount.

dear sir
i am prabhu dayal from jhansi . my mobile no is 9935789420. i got a message in my mobile that your mobile no. has been awarded USD$1000.000 in 2010 coca cola anniversary paying bank on e-mail fbnmbkpaying@hotmail.com. so sir please tell me how i got this money .

I am Sachin Rastogi and working with in a company of KPN Marketing in Lucknow India and My Cell no. is 91009335915883, I got a message in my mobile this status;- you have been awarded $ 1, 000.000 millian USD in 2010 Coca cola Mobile Draw, contact the Paying Bank on Email :-fbnmbkpaying@hotmail.com, so tell me what i do for this, will they give me this amount.

R's
Sachin Rastogi

i was told that i won 450000.00 usd and to contact attorneygeorgecraig and gave his address. his phone no. and his fax no.i tried to contact him but yet i havent got a answer.is this a scam???????will you please send me a answer.donnyaddie@gmail.com

dear sir i am rauf shaikh usman shaikh at post phulambri dist aurangabad india celn0 9422712194 igot amessge in my mobile about this your mobile number has bin awarded 200-000-00gbpounds my bank is state bank of hyderabad acount no 62050608246 and my email shaikhrauf153@gmail.com

Sir
i have received sms on mobile my mob no is 9983972166 from TD-CCAD as "Congrats your mobile no has been awarded
250, 000.00 GBP in 2010 coca cola fifa mobile draw, for claims contact the paying bank on email barclaybnkuk@msn.com"
With respect to the above regard
Sir i wanted to know how to claim my prize and i also want to know whether it is A fake or Something...
Yours
hansa ram
E mail :- parmar_dewsoft@rediffmail.com

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am jilju.scaria, working in bangalore as a staff nurse.I got information from g-mail that my mobile number is selected for coca cola anniversary award (200, 000.00 British Pound). My mobile number is 9916065320.I received the price award certificate and I sent the identity proofs. I am sorrry to inform you that I could not find FUND RELEASE ORDER FORM from web site. Now I kindly request you either to send or to inform me, where i would get the form. I hope you will kindly do so.

Thanking You,
Yours sincerely
Jilju Scaria

Just leave it man If u do it u r account would be hacked.and u r data base will bee stolen.www.Brownfuels.com

hiiii

i m shalbh pandey from varanasi .i am using BSNL prepaid number, my mobile no 9415527839. i too got the same msg regarding winning lottery by coca cola intl mobile draw 2010. is it true?
if it is fake can we any legal action regarding this ..

I am Amit Choudhary from Delhi and My Cell no. is 09899205007, I got a message in my mobile this status;- you have been awarded $ 1 million US Dollars in 2010 Coca cola Mobile Draw, contact My Email :- amit.choudhary1981@yahoo.co.in

my mobile no-09937028788 a message in my mobile date-03-06-2010 you have won 450, 000 pound in S.A WORLD CUP 2010 ADRESS- DILLIP PUJHARI
ATPO-BALIKUDA, DIST-JAGATSINGHPUR, [orissa} e-mail--www.dillip_pujhari@rediffmail.com contact us its true or fals

I am RAMAJAYAM from Tiruvannamalai, I received a SMS that congrat your mobile no has won you 200, 000, 00 pounds in the 2010 coco cola international mobile draw in UK
what can I do for receive the amount ?
My email address sriramajayam69@yahoo.com

Respected Sir,
I have received massage on 9th june, 2010, that my mobile no. has won 450, 000 GBP in ongoing Cocacola promo UK for sponsering S.A.2010 world cup. So pl. tell me what should i have to do to get this prize money?

You all must be idiots...why should coca cola pay you... if after reading 100 messages before you, you have still not been able to make out that the message was a spam... then you deserve this.

I am arunachalam, My Mobile No. 9841014425, I got a message in my mobile"Your Mobile has been awarded USD $1000.000 in 2010-Coca cola anniversary contact the paying bank on E-mail fbnmb1@hotmail.com for details." So, can you tell me what i have to do???

DEAR SIR,

I AM Buddhi orasad FROM bhiwadi... MY MOBILE NO..9887075686.. I GOT A MESSAGE THAT YOUR MOBILE HAS BEEN AWARDED USD$1, 000, 000 IN 2010 COCA-COLA ANNIVERSARY PAYING BANK ON E-MAIL FBNMBK PAYING@HOT MAIL.COM.. SO, YOU CAN TEL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO, WILL THEY GIVE ME THIS AMOUNT... TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD SIR please reply my mail id buddhi786@yahoo.co.in iam past time sand mal not replay why resion please reply

Buddhi Prasad, sharma
Jaquar & Co. Ltd.
Bhiwadi.rajastan
P.No-01493518620 mo, no +919887075686

Dear sir /madam

I am ARVIND.D.PATEL and am from Gujarat in India and my cell no 09825235504 I got a message in my mobile this status:-" Your mobile number have won 450000 GBP in the coco cola award mobile draw 2010 ". please inform me its true or what please mail me my mail id is:- adpatel_lic@yahoo.co.in so tell me what i do for this, will they give me this amount.

your respectively
Arvind.D.Patel

I am Govind singh bisht My mobile number No 9012011389. I got amessage, "YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS BEENAWARDED USD$ 1, 000.000 IN 2010-COCA COLA ANNIVERSARY" . This is the message Can you tell me what I have to do.

DEAR SIR,

hi i am vilasini from chennai received a message in my mobile stating that i won a prize money of 250, 000 GBP in the coco cola fifa mobile draw 2010 for my mobile number 09940354836 and it also said i need to contact barclaybnkuk@msn.com to claim the money, please let me know wat i should i do,

vilasini,