Cochin Passport Office - delay in getting passport

VIMAL KUMAR .S
I have applied for passport on 17-10-2007 at District Passport Cell ,Alappuzha,Kerala. Police Verification Done on 26-11-2007. Even After Three month from the date of application, I don't get my passport .My Acknowledgement No.Z015208 .Please check it out the matter as early as possible. Hope you will do the needfull in the matter.
yours faithfully
Vimalkumar.s

[May 08, 2014] Passport Office Cochin customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Applied for passport on : 19th feb 2008
File No : B 015252
Name : Roopa Gopalakrishna Pillai

Police verification held on : 7th may 2008 ( Successful)

Came to know that Verification report is send by the police
still didn't recieved the passport
Kindly help me to get my passport immediately
Roopa. G
9846232584 / 9846094422
Sadiyath Bldgs
Opp: Sastha temple
Aluva - Ekm Road
Aluva - 683101.

I had Applied for passport on : 28th april 2008 at REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE COCHIN..
File Reference Number : B03632608
Applicant's Name : GENET GEORGE
STATUS:---
Police Verification Report Received, File is under Process
BUT TILL NOW I DIDNT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT.
HOPE U WILL DO THE NEEDFUL THING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
GENET GEORGE

Kindly help me to get my passport immediately

I had Applied for passport on : 12th June 2008 at REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE COCHIN..
File Reference Number : B050389
Applicant's Name : Roshan Johny Kavalaparambil
STATUS:---
Contact the passport office.
Sir, i had contacted the passport office, they said me that the police varification is complete and will look into it. But, no body have shown any response to it. Sir kindly look into the matter and do the needful

Roshan Johny Kavalaparambil

I had Applied for passport on :08-JULY-2008 at REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE COCHIN..
File Reference Number : D005281
Applicant's Name :ABDUL KALAM MANAYIL UNNIYAN KUTTY
police varification is clear but till I had not get passport

Dear Sir

I have applied for passport on 10-7-2008, and Police verification request has been send to malapuram, and not yet received at malapuram. please advise me what to do for this.

Thanks & Regards

File Reference Number : D005281
Applicant's Name :ABDUL KALAM MANAYIL UNNIYAN KUTTY
police varification is clear but till I had not get passport

I have applied for my passport on May 2008. Since so far I have ot received any kind of information.

Kindly help me on this matter.

Sreeraman Namboothiri K.V

Repected sir,
I have applied for fresh passport on 27/12/07. The police officer came to my home for verification .He found that i left a addresses column in p p form.After that i went to passport office and submitted a PP form with my full details that left in orginal application..Now seven months are over. with out passport i cannot get any job in abroad..
sir i am requisting you for getting passport immediately.

YOUR THANKING YOU
LEAS VARGHESE

sir, i had applied for my passport on 6th august 2008.the passport had been issued on 5th september.but i did;nt get my passport, i want to go for my studies this week, so kindly help me to get my passport soon.my file number is B067592, date of birth-04-02-1990.
phone number-9746092595/-04869-211474

phone number-9746092595/-04869-211474

Hello Sir,

My name is Vishnu I Madhusudanan, I had applied for the passport on 1-7-08 at the Cochin passport office kadavanthra, and the police verification was done after two weeks of the said date, and the police verification was send to Sriperumbudur (TN) Police station from Thrikakkara since I completed the my degree over there at rajiv gandhi college of engineering. Till this date the police verification is pending there. file number is B056444. Please do the needful.

thanking you

Vishnu

sir, i had applied for my passport on 18th july 2008.the passport verification is not completed yet now. i want to go for my studies this week, so kindly help me to get my passport soon.my file number is COC-B062122-08, date of birth 26-12-1986.

sir, i had applied for my passport on 27-08-2008.the passport verification is not completed yet now. i want to go for my studies this week, so kindly help me to get my passport soon.my file number is COC-B072961-08, and date of birth 06-05-1986.sir I am requesting you for getting passport immediately.

thanking you...

I am Kochurani Joaeph doing RNBN programme at UCOL in New Zealand. I had already sent a mail to Cochin Passport office regarding the passport of my husband Mr Jose K.J. and children Anju Treesa Jose and Amariya Rosemin Jose. We applied in June 16th 2008 and not received the passport yet. The file no of Jose K.J. is B050988, Anju N-013975 and Amariya N-013976.As you know that, to start the visa processing for my husband and children I need the passport as soon as possible. Kindly do the needful and let me know the current status. Thanking you,
KOCHURANI JOSEPH

I had Applied for passport on :23-OCTOBR-2007 at REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE COCHIN..
File Reference Number : B08584807
Applicant's Name :ANIL KUMAR CHELLAPPAN
It's a long time; I had not get passport!

Respected Sir.

I had Applied for passport on 21st August 2008 at District Passport Cell Thrissur
File Reference Number : Z 492269
Key Number : 9049226908
Police Verification is clear. BUT TILL NOW I DIDNT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT.
HOPE U WILL DO THE NEEDFUL THING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

ANEESH CHERUVATHOOR KOCHU

Respected Sir,
I had applied for passport on 7-7-08.till now i didn't get my passport..In checking the status its written verification finished.but file under process...my nos: is C02734608..please do he the needful so that i can get it at the earliest

I had applied for my passport 3 months ago.Till now i didn't get it.I had sent an explanation letter as you requested.My file no:COCB07044908...please sent it as early as possible.
Yours faithfully,
Tincy
suhas

I am applying passport and police varification cleared and check with internet its result 'you granted passport ' how many days it recieved my hand ? pls replay ...

Cochin Passport Office - delay in getting passport