COMMISSIONER of Police CRIME BRANCH ofFICE - TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PAN CARD FROM YOUR SIDE

GADHAVI GHANSHYAMSINH B
I HAVE SUBMIT PAN APPLICATION DATED 10.03.2008 VIDE R.NO.030010900603740 BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVE ANY PAN CARD FROM YOUR SIDE I HAVE INQUIRE FOR THIS NUMBER OF TIMES AT YOUR OFFICE AHMEDABAD BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING PROPER ANSWER FOR THAT.SO PLEASE KINDLY CO OPERATE IN THIS IN THIS MATTER AND PLEASE GIVE ME PEOMPT AND FAVOURABLE REPLY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

Comments

i dont know what i do some numbers call to me and he say to me you have to win the lottery and submit the rupees of 30 thousand in icici account no 0253015406484 in noida branch., and the client name is jimmy salam meetei and his pan card no is ardpm7802l.
Please find the person because i know that he is totaly froud because i am not play in ths type game then how can i win the amount of rupees One Million Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Three Hundred and Ten.
please if you want to any query then you call me
my cell no is 09795986513.
he call me again and again and force me you deposit your money in the account and this is the amount of dispatched the parcel,
please find and suggest me what i do.
one mail are enlosed this mail
and no is this 919971492237 and +447014275346 this is two number.

NB
NOTE THIS THE CUSTOM CLEAREANCE CHARGES WILL BE PAID BY YOU 30, 000 INR RUPEES TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND
INDIA RUPEES SO THAT THE CUSTOM WILL RELEASE YOUR
PARCEL TO THE DIPLOMAT TO ENABLE HIM DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR
STEP CONGRATULATIONS ONCE
AGAIN

PLS CALL ON THIS NUMBER +447031883658..OR SEND YOUR NUMBER TO US SO THAT WILL CAN HEAR FROM YOU PLS TRY AND GET BACK TO US SOON

Please action as soon as possible.

thanks and Regards,
Govind Singh Bisht
lucknow uttar pradesh
india

Hello sir i have the idea mobile number sir. they give the more torcher to me sir from the begining. example ( sms problem & before the payment date they will minus my balance & gprs problem & caller tune song problem they give the unknown song & they did not give the respect the customers always they working very slowly & they speak the un satiesfied answer & etc sir and specially this mobile number 9092006786 that person was give the irresponsable answer to me sir her name is { Miss' RUKSHANA' she was working in chennai perungudi branch office } they told sorry abdul iam the helpless person to you and you cannot do anything because IDEA network is newly launched in tamilnadu you cannot doing anything to our network and we dont have dare about your complaint ok no problem you was complaint to any where; our network will face it your complaint. please sir you complaint to the idea superior officer and take the action immediately please sir. jai hind..

sir i m student of medical line.while using the networking site facebook, i found a link that really shocked me..the website had spread the rumour of using "kuran toilet paper".this kind of thing is like insult of islam...i request the involved authorities to take an immediate action..

my contact number-+919727316600.

i have to become a crime branch officer

Dear Crime Branch,

This link is to a secret video which was hidden from everyone khandhamal riot now exposed and uploaded. Pls check it out and do the needfull.

With Lots of "HOPE".
Thanking You
sannju

i dont know what i do some e-mail come to my inbox and he say to me you have to win the lottery and submit the rupees of 8500 thousand in icici account no 00290153683 A/c Name- Manish Kumar for corrier charges., and the client name is Garlard Hartz. address- Ba 32d, New friends colony, new delhi. or his contact no. 09971193392. and again he demanded other a/c deposit 35000 rupees for clearness charges of parcel for a/c .no. 160010100364980 in AXIS Bank A/C name - Dhani Ram Chamoli. And again demaned custm charges 50, 000 in AXIS bank a.c no. 372010100083678 a/c name sagar agarwal.I send all identification like driving Licence, passport photo and voter ID to him. I think he will my identification in misuse in future.
Please find the person because i know that he is totaly froud person. please if you want to any query then you call me .
Gerlard Hutz is currenty contact me. He do not know i am action about him. So, quickly action this person. Becuase I have very big loss

my cell no is 09259142794
please find and suggest me what i do.
and no is this 09971193392.
NB
NOTE THIS THE CUSTOM CLEAREANCE CHARGES WILL BE PAID BY YOU 35, 000 INR RUPEES INDIA RUPEES SO THAT THE CUSTOM WILL RELEASE YOUR
PARCEL TO THE DIPLOMAT TO ENABLE HIM DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR
STEP CONGRATULATIONS ONCE
AGAIN

PLS CALL ON THIS NUMBER..OR SEND YOUR NUMBER TO US SO THAT WILL CAN HEAR FROM YOU PLS TRY AND GET BACK TO US SOON

Please action as soon as possible.

thanks and Regards,
sanjeev kumar
dehradun, uttranchal,
N Feb 13, 2011 by
Sujita Ramachandra

Hello Sir,
I am sujeeta Ramachandra Kamble and I am T.Y.Bsc(IT) student. I hope you remember me i had visit in your office for my project on CRIME BRANCH remember na sir.
now I have finished my half of the project n waiting for our next meeting hope u like my project. n one more time sir i just like ur office its too good n ur desk n dat chair is d most coolest place i guess.
ok sir bye see u after finishing my project. bye...
D Jun 6, 2012 by
suchi3388

I am living in Mumbai, I had receive one mail from 9711495587 that Your no. Has won for 750000 GBP pounds in Espn Star INT, T Cricket Anniversary Promo Draw to claim your prize contact us on email: espnstars@live.com

I was replied them and today one person called me ( Mob no. 9958197710)and ask for payment arrangement he's no. is 9958197710 and his name is MR. David Douglass i think he is fake he said that deposited the cash to Lalkros Thangi A/c 30820955013 state bank of india delhi branch.

Please sir make investigation about this matter there are many mails and message come to all our citizen which is cyber crime.

Kindly refer below mail and take quick action. If any help need by me plese tell me it will proud for me.
N Jun 22, 2012 by
PCI ANALYTICS PVT LTD

This is to inform you that one of our client Mr.Satish Agarwal from Prabhat Trading Co.Lalbhag Mumbai his mobile No 09821180153 Loop- Mobile, called on Reception PCI Analytics Pvt Ltd -022-40946946 ask sales dept.when Phone Transferred in sales dept ask our company product available in stock or not. when our sales person had answered material in stock he ordered & accordingly dept wise material was delivered but in that when he had very smartly he talked our despatch incharge & get the Mobile No of our delivery boy.
He instructed our delivery boy please don't come in my company you meet me at chitra talkies dadar he came in Taxi & Collect the material & gone, he had not given any payment against the same .After few days when our person had gone for Balance Material we got the information in the name of this company is not available & our sales person had called for payment we understand that the mobile no switch off.
After that we checked papers properly he had faxed his Po from Lucky Pco shop. ( In the Po no e-mail id no vat tin no cst tin no website ) please help us in this regard for more details you can contact us any time
Thanks & Regards, PCI Analytics Pvt Ltd. - Director Date 22/06/2012
A Jun 28, 2012 by
deepakgoyal1985

I am Deepak Kumar Goyal, Mail id-deepakgoyal1985@rediffmail.com, Mob No-09981813767, I got to know from website http://www.omloanfinance.com/Contact.html regarding loan against property and I have consult with them and as their agent told me they can provide loan against Certificates and the agent name Was Nukul yadav mob .09953135325 and Rahul Sharma, then they have asked me for documents and I have sent the same on the mail id-omloanfinance@gmail.com, omfinance1982@gmail.com, , after that they have asked me Rs-2800 for processing charge and through my friends account I have transferred the same amount to Mr, Vinod Chaddar SBI SAVINGS ACCOUNT 31940927615, getting money they have mailed me the court agreement paper through mail, it was including 4 nos 100 rupeese bond paper, again he has asked me for 3#months EMI in advance so I have negotiate with him to pay him for 2 EMI in advance and I have send him on the account number of Kamalesh sharma, SbiA C-11253220947-on June 14, Rs 16, 000, after getting that amount on 18 june he told me he consult with Bank manager and as for BM 10 lakhs cant transfer to saving acc and for that they need Rs20, 000 more to convert my acc to current then I have told them I don’t have that much money so he told me he ll arrange and I have given the surety I ll pay the money asap got the loan, Then he has told me he cant arrange so I have told them cancel my loan and refund my money, after that when I am calling him he is not picking the call or telling me he is out of station by his friends, one time he received the calls and told me by June 25 he has cancelled my loan and pay me on June 26 my money but I am trying to reach him he is not picking my call please suggest me
N Sep 7, 2012 by
akshatali

Sir plz help kafi dino se insaf ki talash me hu.sir me ek call centre me job krta tha.muje game khelne ka bhot shok h.ek din mene net pe add.dekha game ka.jo ki half price me tha.mene call kiya us person ne bola bank me cash dal do mene firstly 7000 uske kehne par dal diya 10 din bad vo fir bola ki 10'000 more requirment.mene bola ki last 7000 or hai mere pas sir mene vo bhi daal diya sir ye pese meri 3month ki selry thi mere frnd ne bhi is admi ke jaal me fas kar 25000 de diye.or isi sadme mei vo sucide kar betha.socha mene bhi esa hi tha. But mere bimar papa bhi h jinka operation hona h.to me sucide kese kru but ye msg likhte waqt meri ankhe nam hai sir.ye 14000 mere liye 14lakh ke braber h sir.sir mera naam arshad h new delhi shahdara my no.is 7827082508 the fraud person detail is name reddy jaisree.account no.991575481 its indian bank acct.no.and ph.no.is 07418598343 plz for humanity for mercy for justic plz sir.
N Sep 7, 2012 by
Puneetbansal7529

Dear Crime Branch

One Credit card fraud happened with me on 29th August 2012. A criminal action should be taken against Dining Plus who along with SBI Credit Card making fool of people and doing unauthorised transactions. How our credit card numbers and contact details are shared with Dining Plus. SBI has done a breach of trust. Our contact details should be kept confidential and should not be shared at any cost. But I am sure there is some flaw at sbi's end too.

I am duped of rs. 5499/- By dining plus as they took my card details claiming that it was a call from sbi and they were doing a customer verification call for issuing a new gold card which would be having many extra benefits.
The name of the executive was ram gopal.
SBI knows that many of its customers are getting duped by Dining Plus but still they were supporting dining plus when I called up sbi customer care today.

Their web site is www.diningplus.org

The number from where I got the call is 01408941450

Their details on their site are
Corporate Office

Bangalore : 080-22247285
Chennai : 044-28157992
Delhi : 011-26187336
Pune : 020-66201111

Please take immediate action against the culprits before they run away with People's money.
Puneet bansal
+91-7307475533
N Sep 30, 2012 by
m89

hallo sir m manjot from punjab . sir menu tadi help d bhut jrurat hai plz send ur contact no on joti_dhaliwal@yahoo.com
D Oct 10, 2012 by
chanderrajan

I am writing this mail to bring in your kind notice that I am a victim of an online shopping website named as www.timtara.com
I ordered a mobile phone on 29th june worth rupees 19, 499 and was supposed to recieve my product within 10-15 days but its already one month passed and all i have received are false and lame commitments by timtara people. I transferred rupees 19, 499 on transaction id 10124162.
Timtara people are not even bothered to reply me, they are just extending the dates of delivery.
Their executives dont even attend my call now. Even i have sent them many mails, talked to customer care executives number of times, regarding this but they are not bothered about that.
I seek your help, and request you to take some strict action against these people.

Their head office address is :

Info secure consulting pvt ltd.,
b-26 second floor,
sector 8, noida.
website: www.timtara.com

Concerned executive:
Imtiyaz, mobile no. 9212563227
Shipra, mobile no. 9212563229

Awaiting for your positive response
ritu bansal
D Nov 18, 2012 by
manishk@

Sir mera naam Manish kumar hai. Mai 4Real News me hu.A.K. sharma jo ki mandawali me rahata hai uska D.S.A. office tha Shkarpur me jha loan k naam par wo mujhse 2 lakh se upar rupey le chuka hai.Wo PMRY loan k naam par paise leta hai. g0vt. loan bina interset ka loan bta kar paise leta hai.kai mahine tak wo laon k liye bahkata rha sab logo ki jinhone meri jimmedari par use paisae diye the laon k liye usne sabke pas verification cal bhi karaya par usne na khi docoments diye the na khi loan krana tha wo froud kar k apni wife k acount me dalta hai.wo aur uski wife mil kar ye kam karte hai. merfe pas proof k tour par uski recording aur bounce cheqe bhi hai jo usne mujhe diya tha.wo kai mahine tak mujhe time deta rha ghar akar khusamad krta aur time de deta.lekin jab usne last time dene bad bhi ye hi kiya to mujhe majburan uski complain karni padi.wo ab apna office aur no change kar chuka hai.par maine uska no aur nye office ka address bhi pta kar liya.maine 6/10/12 ko complain ki thi shakarpur thane me.jiski investigation k liye sub inspector Vishesh khokar ko select kiya gya aur unhe complain copy de di gyi.Aaj ek month aur 12 din ho chuke hai par meri complain me kuch nhi kiya gya.mujhe itne din se khokar ji bahkate rhe kbhi apni tabiyat k liye mrdical leave ka kahte rhe fir apne kam k karn khud ko bvusy btate rhe.jab bhi mai phon krta kahtew k mai kal bulata hu saturday bulata hu lekin us din wo mera phone hi pick nhi karte aur jab mai unhe msg karta to kbhi reply karte k mai busy hu court me hu kbhi nhi karte.kya unke liye aur kam to importent the ye kam important nhi tha kya?ya wo usse milakr mere liye kuch karna nhi chahte.mujhe lagatar ek week to daily thane ghumaya.ab aap hi btaiye mai klya kru aise me sab proof hote hue bhi jab police apna kam nhi karegi to kya fayada delhi police apne jo comitment karti hai wo mere hi nhi boht logo k paise kha k baitha hai.aur office change kar k auro k bhi kha rha hoga.agr aap apni duty nhi kroge to aise log aise hi janta ko tahgte rhenge.ab vishesh khokar ji mera phone bhi pick nhi karte hai ami daily phone kar rha hu par nhi pick kar rhe hai wo.ab ek hi option bachta hai k mai media ka sahara lu.boht log hai aise jinke paise hai uspe par unke pas na uska no hai na ghar ka adress.wo sab mere sath ane ko tayar hai apr hmare to I.O. hi kuch karna nhi chahte.ye to confirm hai k usne paise diye hai khokar ji ko tabhi wo kuch nhi kar rhe hai.Is complain k liye kai bar 4Real News k Buero Chief Nishana ji bhi phon kar chuke hai, crime reporter Naresh ji aur Jeet ji bhi phon kar chuke hai, Aajtak se Karnveer bhi phon kar chuke hai jo Aajtak k liye wo area hi cover karte hai.par koi karyvahi nhi ki gyi khokar ji ki tarf se.Sub inspector vishesh khokar mobile no 9868018629 hai. aur A.K.Sharma 9711905971, 01143073252, 7838257815.Home address 1/1 2nd floor, chandervihar Mandawali Laxminagar.jiske khilaf itna sab pta ho to police k karyvahi na karne ka karn kya hai.kya samjhe hum k sab police wale paise lekar chup baith jate hai.Aap mujhe ye btaiye k kya complain karne k itne din tak complain ko uthakar nhi dekha jata.Ab aap hi btaiye mai kya karu aise me kisse help ki ummid karu.Mai complain copy attach kar rha hu.sir plese help me.Please action as soon as possible.

I shall be thankful to you for this.

Thanks & Regards

Manish kumar

contact no.08750731212.
D Dec 4, 2012 by
ronit arumugham

respected sir,
this complaint is to inform you about infant Jesus college of engineering, tirunelveli, Tamil nadu. the college management is not allowing any semester leaves to its students. the college is under the affiliation of, 'ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI' and according to the university the semester leaves starts from the next day of our exams till 6th January, 2013 but the management has announced that the classes for the next semester will start after a 1 hour break as our university exam gets over. the college has informed us that for 3rd years the exam gets over on 6th December, 2012 by 1p.m. and the classes for the next semester will start from 2p.m. on the same day. the same procedure will be followed for the 2nd and 4th year students. the college is also asking the students for heavy fine amount i.e. about rs.1000 to rs.62500 for small reasons. students are not been provided with any leaves even during the case of something serious in the family like death or any illness.
sir, its my humble request to take some action towards this menace. the amount of torture the college management is becoming intolerable for me and many more students studying in this college. and i can assure you for one thing that if this thing prevails i would prefer to commit suicide. sorry sir but i can't disclose my identity as i'm afraid of the college management.
expecting that the concerned heads will take the necessary action towards the matter.