commodity guru - commodity tips

kapil khatri
this is number 1 froad company mujhe 2000000 ka chuna laga diya

Comments

I am also thinking of subscribing to commodity-guru.com tips. I just came across your coments; therefore I would like to speak to you to confirm if you are talking about the same company and quality of their tips

It would help if you can provide your cell# so that I can call you back

thanks
Atul
Cell: 90110 53890

I slightly disagree to you. I think you have not kept proper stop loss for the trades. Every tip has good and bad times. But if you maintain a stop loss as per the tips, you should make money. That is the key to success in commodity trading. I am also taking their tips. But over all performance is good. I am making money.
Rajesh Pardeshi.

I disagree to you. Every tip in the market has good and bad time. But if you maintain a proper stop loss, you should make money overall. They have given how to trade their tips on http://commodity-guru.com/howtotrade.html . If you follow it properly, you should make money.
I am using their tips and making money.
It is a good service I have seen in the market.
Rajesh.

What an individual can do is monitor their tips for a week by subscribing for the whole month. If the individual is convinced, he can trade in the next 3 weeks. I generally do it that way. Even I am also planning to take their tips but before that i will judge their tips on the basis of 1 week.

i agree not because i lost money in trading but they not started calls even after 4 - 5 days i transferred the amount to his ac. i sent 4 mails so far. but there is not even a single reply. i think i lost my money.
N May 22, 2011 by
nitin111111

i had found one website for commodity they give calls on base metals only they also offer free trial
you can visit

cashfuture.page.tl
N Jun 14, 2011 by
ajit yadav

any body can tell me which co. provides good tips for commodity ajitsinghafaria@rediffmail.com
A Jul 31, 2011 by
karthik.trader

check out panasiafin.com, they are an international company & have a reasonable pricing as well. very good tips in commodity segment.
D Dec 4, 2011 by
ajaygundala

sir, this is big cheating adivisory compnay in india, whatever the posted in past performance it is totally manipulated data, so they will give us calls simply at morinig if market opens + they will send the message to buy all the calls by sms if market opens they will send the message to sell simply, that's their service, after that you will not get any sm ls from their side,

Please don't subscibe their package, because i am also paid money it is wasted.

This is my advice to all the members those who will to thinking to pay the money to commodity-guru.com

i want to save customer that's the reason why iam posted, pl understand
N May 21, 2012 by
goodlife

Is there any good company who trades in Share Market on behalf of Customers (because we don't know how to trade),
on profit sharing basis please mail to this ID "atyourclix@gmail.com" with details. (No Spam Please)

ThankYou,
A Jun 6, 2012 by
ramnath.bhandarkar

I called them on this number (09225647615) for their Portfolio Management Service in Comodity, First time one lady talked to me and said "minimum investment is one Lakh, and monthly return is 20% on and average." Second time i called one day later, then one guy talked to me, i asked for proof of One accounts record for one year. Then he said "Is me profit our Loss dono bhi ho sakta hai, so hum oh aap nahi dhikha sakthe...!!!" i think if they are pity sure on what they are promising in their site, they would have been shown one account as a proof, irrespective of returns. So it may be a fraud company...
N Jan 2, 2013 by
sudhakara rreddy reddivari

can anybody suggest for good and fully reliable tips providing agency for trading in precious metals, base metals, energy as I have tried with many such companies and vexed.
My email address: sudhakara50@yahoo.co.in.
N Apr 10, 2013 by
laxmiradha

blue bird tips is big cheating company. Please don't subscribe their package, because i am also paid money it is wasted.
N Oct 13, 2013 by
Commodity Guru

We had contacted the person, posting this complaint. He says, he did not post it. we think it is done by somebody to spoil our image. Please delete this.
N Nov 10, 2013 by
saqfi

hi guys,
what the status of commodity future trading after the outcome of scandal news inside the MCX system, in last week ? please express your experience to save others money and time, pls

M Ali,
20mali98@gmail.com
N Dec 10, 2013 by
g.kaarthick123@gmail.com

STOCK FAYDA
Am karthick received a commodity tips from bangalore based company STOCK FAYDA, they approached for commodity tips they gave me a useless tips even lost 25000 RS in just a second bcoz of this useless staff from STOCK FAYDA (AJITH and NARENDAR) they dont nothing stupids and useless advice led me loss may be man with parrot gives good astrology than this idiots dont invest or subscribe this company.
g.kaarthick123@gmail.com
N Jul 4, 2014 by
udit91

Hi Guys!! I have tried most of the well known tip providers…be it
epic research, trade 4 target, captal4u, dreamgains and many more.I am the
best person you could get in touch with to discuss about any of the
commodity tip provider.DO NOT BELIEVE THEIR PAST PERFORMANCE listed on
their website.It is all manipulated and i will explain you how! I have
had huge losses even while maintaining strict SL. All these tip provider
companies do is make a fool out of you and then they manipulate their
past records.I am just trying to warn all those who are thinking of
spending their hard earned money into subscribing for the services of
tip providers, U will end up making loss.
U are most welcome to contact me on 07042375808 to discuss.

commodity guru - commodity tips