Company Name : Indiatimes ; Product Name : Universal Bluetooth Headset. - Delivery of dead product & denying money back which it claimed.

Bhaskar Waghmare
Respected Sir/madam,
I had ordered a product Universal Bluetooth Headset on 31 Oct,2009 by phone through the advertisement of INDIATIMES SHOPPING IN THE MUMBAI MIRROR. The product was delivered two weeks later and I paid in cash. However the the moment I opened the package & started using the device I found out that it was dead. It was not working. I started calling the customer care number however the automated procedure made me wait 10-15 minutes after which the call was attended by a personel. This happened everytime I called them (however sales department number is easily picked up.) They gave me Account code : 55959 for the reverse pickup service of the dead device. However no personel has come for the reverse pickup of the device. Even after repeated attempts of e-mailing them, they just reply an automated message saying " Your matter will be taken into consideration'. But no active step has been taken by them. My Product details are : order no. : 112018465; Ticket no. 356916; Account code : 55959.
I request you to take the matter very seriously as this company is fooling many other customers like me by selling these products which are out of date, infamous & corrupted! I hope you will surely assure & give justice & help me & fellow customers.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
Bhaskar Waghmare.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

about product delivery - Mobile Bluetooth Headset

Hello

I am Pallavi from Mysore and we orderd a product by online dated 19/12/2009 and our product reference number is 200912191430562 and product name is "Mobile Bluetooth Head set" Model Number- H20.
The company told you will get your product within 15 days but still i am not getting it and i enquired about that and they inform that its not our problem and please enquire about courier, i think its your problem so please send any solution regarding this and i waiting for u r reply.

The courier number is "5413683531"
"ARAMEX COURIER"