compaq presario CQ60-104TU — Not getting the free gift

Kiran Shah
Hello sir,
I am Kiran Shah.I am purchasing the above mentioned product at 28th Dec.2008. There is scheme of getting Kodak 8.2 megapixel DIGITAL CAMERA on any of the HP/COMPAQ product.I am registering my product on the net.My AFU0SO71U6.

But i am not getting the gift yet.. I am sending the documents required with the DD of Rs.1200 which is a handling charges.

So i am requiesting you please dispatch my gift i.e the 8.2 megapixel DIGITAL CAMERA.
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

compaq presario CQ60-104TU — not received gift

I have purchased the compaq presario CQ60-104TU from the hp dealer (AAROHI INFOTECH) with the assurance that after filling some requirements procedure i.e. {sending cheque of rs.1299/- ) along with the photocopy of the original bill/original sticker of the product serial no and redemption code} you may get the hp promotion gift.

But i have not received any acknowledgment either from the company about my cheque any the gift product since more than one and half month has elapsed. I am very fad up of this whole things and fell got cheated. But i not leave the company in this way i have full documents with me and penalized the company in the criminal and as well as consumer court.

COMPAQ CQ60-104TU — redemption gift

i have baught a compaq cq60-104tu laptop in dec2008 & i have'nt got my my gift (kodac 9.2mp camera)
till date please send it to my address as soon as posible or inform me about its delivery status .my address is 545/95 Old Mahanagar, Lucknow. phone- 09795826851. Emailid- searock_anubhav@rediffmail.com.

compaq presario cq60 104tu — no

I have purchased a hp compaq presario cq60 104 tu laptop on30-10-08 from 'SYAL ELECTRONICS, WZ1 PALAM VILLAGE NEW DELHI.There was a scheme on every purchase of this model of hp compaq laptop{i.e a kodak 9.3 megapixel digital camera} .As per the required documentation I have send all the documents i.e, model compaq cu 60 104tu
Purchased a note-book p.c. from Superdot Computers, Jalandhar vide invoice no.1362 dated29-12-2008 model no. Compaq Presario CQ60 104TU Sr. no.2CE838899Z. I have'nt received the free gift-a kodak camera committed by H.P.Please let me know the status and do the needful.

compaq presario CQ60-104TU — delay in gift

Respected Sir/Madam

I have purchased above said model of notebook from Patiala.I have refestered it and send the payable at par chq along with all the documents required for the gift.when I regestered the product they give me a redemption code z005wt2ngr against my serial no. 2ce8359fky for the model cq60- 104tu.but they didnot delievery me my gift and they submitted my chq in my bank.I think i fullfill their requirment in jan month but they dinot send any gift still now plz do some thing in this matter

Compaq Presario — DID NOT RECEIVED KODAK 9.2 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA AFTER SIX MONTH OF THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCT

I HAVE COMPLAIN ON COMPAQ PRESARIO AS I HAVE PURCHASED CQ60-104TU ON JANUARY 13TH 2009 AND SENDED DRAFT OF RS. 1299 AS PER THE COMPANY OFFER OF THE ASSURED GIFT BUT AFTER SIX MONTH I GOT MY DRAFT BACK BY SENDING ME A LETTER IN WHICH WRITTEN THAT YOU ARE NON-END CUSTOMER IT IS NOT FARE DONE BY THE COMPANY. NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET MY ASSURED GIFT WHICH WAS TOLD BY COMPANY AT THE TIME OF PURCHASING. I NEED HELP FROM CONSUMER FORUM TO GET MY FREE GIFT.

SOME DETAIL ABOUT MY PRODUCT:

JAMNAGAR-361001
MOB: 9824284465
TEL: 0288-2661222
viveknegandhi@yahoo.co.in

I NEED HELP FROM CONSUMER FORUM REGARDING THIS SOLUTION REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

compaq presario CQ60-104TU — Company is not giving assured gift after purchasing laptop and sending draft of Rs. 1299

SOME DETAIL ABOUT MY PRODUCT:

JAMNAGAR-361001
MOB: 9824284465
TEL: 0288-2661222
viveknegandhi@yahoo.co.in

I AM IN NEED OF QUICK ANSWER IT IS SIX MONTHS STILL I DIN'T GOT GIFT AND UNEXPECTED REPLY FROM COMPANY.

THANKING YOU

Presario CQ-60-104TU — not received the offer even after redemption

sir
I have not received the offer allowed to me till now.
here i mention the details of the goods and its offer alloted to me.
goods name-presario CQ-60-104TU, sl no.-2CE8388FLL.
redemption code is ES4JWQUOJS.
sir this is indeed a matter carelessness in your part that even after 7 months of date o redemption, i could not receive the offer (digital camera, 9.2 mp)
sir i will seek the help of conjumer coar if u dont take serious care abt the complaint i made.

compaq presario CQ60-104TU - Not getting the free gift