compaq presario CQ60-104TU - Not getting the free gift

Kiran Shah
Hello sir,
I am Kiran Shah.I am purchasing the above mentioned product at 28th Dec.2008. There is scheme of getting Kodak 8.2 megapixel DIGITAL CAMERA on any of the HP/COMPAQ product.I am registering my product on the net.My AFU0SO71U6.

But i am not getting the gift yet.. I am sending the documents required with the DD of Rs.1200 which is a handling charges.

So i am requiesting you please dispatch my gift i.e the 8.2 megapixel DIGITAL CAMERA.

Comments

not received gift - compaq presario CQ60-104TU

I have purchased the compaq presario CQ60-104TU from the hp dealer (AAROHI INFOTECH) with the assurance that after filling some requirements procedure i.e. {sending cheque of rs.1299/- ) along with the photocopy of the original bill/original sticker of the product serial no and redemption code} you may get the hp promotion gift.

But i have not received any acknowledgment either from the company about my cheque any the gift product since more than one and half month has elapsed. I am very fad up of this whole things and fell got cheated. But i not leave the company in this way i have full documents with me and penalized the company in the criminal and as well as consumer court.

redemption gift - COMPAQ CQ60-104TU

i have baught a compaq cq60-104tu laptop in dec2008 & i have'nt got my my gift (kodac 9.2mp camera)
till date please send it to my address as soon as posible or inform me about its delivery status .my address is 545/95 Old Mahanagar, Lucknow. phone- 09795826851. Emailid- searock_anubhav@rediffmail.com.

no - compaq presario cq60 104tu

I have purchased a hp compaq presario cq60 104 tu laptop on30-10-08 from 'SYAL ELECTRONICS, WZ1 PALAM VILLAGE NEW DELHI.There was a scheme on every purchase of this model of hp compaq laptop{i.e a kodak 9.3 megapixel digital camera} .As per the required documentation I have send all the documents i.e, model compaq cu 60 104tu

Purchased a note-book p.c. from Superdot Computers, Jalandhar vide invoice no.1362 dated29-12-2008 model no. Compaq Presario CQ60 104TU Sr. no.2CE838899Z. I have'nt received the free gift-a kodak camera committed by H.P.Please let me know the status and do the needful.

delay in gift - compaq presario CQ60-104TU

Respected Sir/Madam

I have purchased above said model of notebook from Patiala.I have refestered it and send the payable at par chq along with all the documents required for the gift.when I regestered the product they give me a redemption code z005wt2ngr against my serial no. 2ce8359fky for the model cq60- 104tu.but they didnot delievery me my gift and they submitted my chq in my bank.I think i fullfill their requirment in jan month but they dinot send any gift still now plz do some thing in this matter

DID NOT RECEIVED KODAK 9.2 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA AFTER SIX MONTH OF THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCT - Compaq Presario

I HAVE COMPLAIN ON COMPAQ PRESARIO AS I HAVE PURCHASED CQ60-104TU ON JANUARY 13TH 2009 AND SENDED DRAFT OF RS. 1299 AS PER THE COMPANY OFFER OF THE ASSURED GIFT BUT AFTER SIX MONTH I GOT MY DRAFT BACK BY SENDING ME A LETTER IN WHICH WRITTEN THAT YOU ARE NON-END CUSTOMER IT IS NOT FARE DONE BY THE COMPANY. NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET MY ASSURED GIFT WHICH WAS TOLD BY COMPANY AT THE TIME OF PURCHASING. I NEED HELP FROM CONSUMER FORUM TO GET MY FREE GIFT.

SOME DETAIL ABOUT MY PRODUCT:

JAMNAGAR-361001
MOB: 9824284465
TEL: 0288-2661222
viveknegandhi@yahoo.co.in

I NEED HELP FROM CONSUMER FORUM REGARDING THIS SOLUTION REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Company is not giving assured gift after purchasing laptop and sending draft of Rs. 1299 - compaq presario CQ60-104TU

SOME DETAIL ABOUT MY PRODUCT:

JAMNAGAR-361001
MOB: 9824284465
TEL: 0288-2661222
viveknegandhi@yahoo.co.in

I AM IN NEED OF QUICK ANSWER IT IS SIX MONTHS STILL I DIN'T GOT GIFT AND UNEXPECTED REPLY FROM COMPANY.

THANKING YOU

not received the offer even after redemption - Presario CQ-60-104TU

sir
I have not received the offer allowed to me till now.
here i mention the details of the goods and its offer alloted to me.
goods name-presario CQ-60-104TU, sl no.-2CE8388FLL.
redemption code is ES4JWQUOJS.
sir this is indeed a matter carelessness in your part that even after 7 months of date o redemption, i could not receive the offer (digital camera, 9.2 mp)
sir i will seek the help of conjumer coar if u dont take serious care abt the complaint i made.

compaq presario CQ60-104TU - Not getting the free gift